It turned my device into what is essentially a useless brick. My tablet is now a 5 dollar piece of garbage that won't even let me install the apps it suggests. Not even force or factory reseting can remove this.
Consider my feedback as a high priority and fix it..problem is this app grays out the pattern locking, swipe and other locking feature from using it..I feel entering the pin each time to unlock is a tedious task and am sure many would have felt the same.
Drains battery fast. When I force stop it, goes back on and drains battery.
Kindly bring other ways of screen lock too it's too difficult to type in 8 characters all time even for small task. Or else authenticate only IBM apps
Absolutely hate it, i didn't want to install it but was forced to use as part of company email upgrade implementation, I read the growing list of bad reviews and was going I can live with the short falls of the app but it is absolutely counter productive, finger print doesn't function more than 90%of the time , the reader/reviewer gets the formatting wrong, along many other annoyances, I really do not understand these stupid CIO's that are willing to sacrifice user experience for getting whatever security compliance the big guys want, in short screw you all I will be Uninstalling after writing this review
How should I deactivate the Maas360 from my device as I want to uninstall it
• Full support for AfW additions in Android N including QR code provisioning, Work Profile Challenge and Always on VPN
• Support for provisioning an enterprise using AfW Accounts Enterprise on MaaS360 portal
• Trusteer support for non-MDM customers
• Additional Security support for Android N
• New Kiosk mode features including widget support and dynamic passcode generation for admin bypass on the device
• Updated MaaS360 certificate for Certificate Pinning