I installed per company policy... It works and was happy to find that widgets are available to add the calendar and email shortcuts. The issue I have is that there's no option to dismiss meeting notifications; only email or snooze. Until I dismiss it, my screen is black rather than showing the time and notifications. This is on the new Google Pixel 2 XL running Android Oreo.
Installed by Corporate policy which I agree with but this application doesn't work well with Android. IT departments please pay attention when switching users to this solution: drains battery, android reboots and crashes all the time, notifications for calendar are not Integrated with email so when I look at the calendar there are no pending in invites, slow to search company directory, downloading attachments is terrible. I heard it works well with iOS but not for Android
Stay away from this. Company policy to get emails on my S8 and now the sweet phone with cool options is useless. All companiesthinking of using this for employees should stay away
Installed this at my company and it not as good as other options. Last update broke notifications on Apple devices.
If you are a decision maker in IT for your company.... Run as far as you can from this absolute nightmare
I installed per company policy. Works okay for a while but this app must be doing it's own update in the background without user knowledge because all of a sudden this breaks Android Auto, Adobe Lightroom and a whole host of other standard non problematic apps.
1. Android Enterprise: Set up default or app specific runtime permissions, Support for Cisco Anyconnect & Aruba VPN
2. Support for Samsung E-FOTA (Enterprise FOTA)
3. Multiple VPN profile support
4. Revamped PIN screen for container authentication
5. Enhancements to Malware detection & protection
6. Support whitelisting of MaaS360 apps in Kiosk mode
7. Support Team Viewer for Remote sessions in Kiosk mode
8. Other Security & Usability enhancements
Use Codeproof App manager to run a selected apps in the Android based devices.