Turns your phone into a dog Very intrusive program. I'm required to have this program to support my corporate email on my personal mail. Seem like Evey time an update is pushed out it rests all of the setting to factory default. Ringers security access,Wi-Fi, on my personal apps and more. Seems to be a company that does my understand their users.
Not at all working in red mi note 3. During mail settings its only showing 'not able to reach server.'
Calendar Sucks I have a Galaxy S6. Anytime there is a change to my calendar, I have to manually refresh. If I forget, then it either doesn't alert me, or if a meeting was cancelled, it continues to alert me. Plus it doesnt use fingerprint like iOS. PLEASE FIX!!! I would rather use other email options if my employer let me.
Forcing me to unlock by pass code So inconvenient to type an 8-length passcode to unlock instead of pin
Garbage If I didn't need to get work email on my phone, I wouldn't install this. Password expires every 90 days, but when changed app say your device is still out of compliance. I had to Uninstaller and re-enroll and then re-install. This is the third or fourth time. If I had to buy this, I would ask for a refund.
Not working in LEtv phone old check App crashing issue after update phone
• Domain Filtering support in SAFE devices
• Support for Enrollment without device telephony permissions
• Bulk Enrollment & Knox Enrollment support for Android M+
• Support for Ethernet connectivity
• Support for COSU (Kiosk) in Android for Work
• DO mode support for Android for Work in Android M+
• Fingerprint Authentication support in container for Samsung and Nexus devices
• Support for auto-rotation in Kiosk mode
• Device Attestation support for enhanced security
IBM® Connections is social software for business enabling team collaboration.