Play rated chess 960 games online, learn & improve your rating - FICGS
If chess is not enough for you anymore, now you can play Chess 960 on your phone. In this chess variant also named Fischer_Random Chess, pieces are randomly placed on the first line of the chess board, then mirrored on the eighth line. Here it is not possible to castle.
- Play chess 960 games instantly.
- Stay anonymous or connect to FICGS.
- Time control : 1, 2, 3, 5 or 15 minutes.
- Increment : 0, 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 seconds.
- Real time countdown in tenths of a second.
- Graphical interface, drag and drop pieces.
- You can choose a 2D or 3D chess board.
- Bullet, lightning, blitz and rapid games.
- You can copy each ended game in PGN format.
- Chess rating scale looks like FIDE ratings.
Just click a game offer button, time control is specified, in example 5 minutes + 3 seconds per move. To move pieces on a phone, just touch it and keep your finger on it. When the square becomes yellow, you can move it.
Warning: This application uses advanced technologies. The 3D version needs WebGL, just exit and restart if it does not work. Please update your Andoid system.
To login or to play correspondence chess and chess 960 tournaments, you can also find the FICGS applications by clicking FICGS.com
If you like this app, please give it five stars. This chess application may be not dedicated to all devices, please send an email to webmaster at FICGS.com if you encounter any problem, the author will try to fix it as soon as possible. FICGS is also on Facebook, you can like the pages and enter the groups to discuss your favourite games: Chess, Go (weiqi), Big Chess... You can find all FICGS chess apps at https://ficgs.com/
The only informations that are stored on the device are your chess rating and options like color and 3D.
Note: There is no gambling at FICGS, there is no chancy game with entry fee & money prizes. It is not possible to entry a tournament with an entry fee via the applications.