Timer for 2 players games or for cooking - FICGS
- Works with any screen size, phone & TV.
- Automatic horizontal & vertical display.
- Start time from 1 minute to infinite.
- Increment from 1 second to infinite.
- Choose time & increment for each side.
- Possible handicap time and increment.
- Memorizes the start time between games.
- Tenths of seconds below 10 minutes.
- Color goes to red below 5 seconds.
- Select the side to start before to play.
- Pause the clock whenever you want.
- Go, Chess, Fischer random 960, cards...
- You can use it in various other ways.
To update the clock faster, the left or top side commands change the time and increment for both sides. The right or bottom side commands change the time and increment for this side only.
This clock is particularly dedicated for 2 players games like chess or Go (weiqi, baduk), but it can be used in many other ways, from cooking eggs to any kind of competition.
Note: FICGS is a famous correspondence chess & Go server that connects players from all over the world. There you can play chess online for free, Fischer random & various kinds of tournaments and championships. You can find all FICGS chess apps at https://ficgs.com/
If you like this app, please give it five stars. Or please write to the author if you have any suggestion, we will be happy to improve it. FICGS is also on Facebook, you can like the pages and enter the groups to discuss it.