Play free games online - FICGS
- Games : Chess, Poker Holdem, Weiqi (Go).
- Instant tournament registration.
- Automatic games & tournaments creation.
- Rated or unrated rapid & standard games.
- 2 players matches, standard and thematic.
- Play free tournaments & championship.
- Games real time countdown in seconds.
- Wikichess (available on website only).
- Graphical interface for each game.
- Email notification (own, opponent's moves).
- Vacation (45 days per year for each player).
- Player statistics for chess, Go, Poker Holdem.
- Follow live chess & Go games (rss available).
- Full chess games database available for free.
- Correspondence chess rating every 2 months.
- Advanced chess rating calculation in real time.
- Go (weiqi) & Poker Holdem ratings in real time.
- Moves by clicking pieces, plain text format.
FICGS is an organization, player community and an international correspondence chess server. Here you can play chess online for free in rated class tournaments, two players matches, special tournaments and a unique correspondence chess world championship in a big knockout tournament. At the end, the winner plays the current world champion in a 12 games match. We also organize special events, thematic chess, chess 960, big chess & poker tournaments. Check the waiting lists.
At last on FICGS, you can play Go (围棋, 바둑, 囲碁, Cờ vây, Го) fast games, tournaments and world championship. Unfortunately, the most powerful computers are now beating the very best human players, but its incredible complexity makes it remain probably the most fascinating board game ever created. Now you can try this ancient asian game at FICGS.
Chess is an abstract strategy board game for two players. It is played on a square board of eight rows (called ranks) and eight columns (called files), giving 64 squares of alternating color. Each player begins the game with 16 pieces, which are progressively eliminated (captured and removed from the board by opposing pieces) as the game proceeds. The object of the game is to checkmate the opponent. This occurs when no further move can prevent the king from being captured.
Go, also known as Weiqi or Wei'qi, Wei'chi in Mandarin Chinese (围棋, traditional chinese : 圍棋), and Baduk or Padhook in Korean, is a strategic, deterministic 2-player board game originating in ancient China, before 200 BC. The game is now popular throughout East Asia and on the Internet. The goal of the game is to place stones to control a larger board territory than one's opponent, while preventing them from being surrounded and captured by the opponent.
Poker texas holdem is a card game, the most popular of a class of games called vying games, in which players with fully or partially concealed cards make wagers into a central pot, which is awarded to the player or players with the best combination of cards or to the player who makes an uncalled bet.
Note: There is no gambling at FICGS, there is no chancy game with entry fee & money prizes. It is not possible to entry a tournament with an entry fee via the applications.
If you like this app, please give it five stars. Or please write to the author if you encountered any problem, we will be happy to fix it. FICGS is also on Facebook, you can like the pages and enter the groups to discuss it. You can find all FICGS apps at https://ficgs.com/