We’ve made it our mission to pay everyday people real money through their mobile devices for doing work. We’ve paid over $4.5 million to thousands of “Agents” for doing work with Field Agent. Now we're available on Android!
Jobs are small assignments you can complete at everyday places from your local grocery store to your living room. We’ll pay you for collecting information like photos or product information.
How it Works
1. Download the app, create an account and complete a short profile
2. Browse jobs in the Find Jobs screen to find available jobs near you
3. Accept a job and complete it within the specified time frame
4. Submit your work for verification of accuracy and approval
5. Get paid securely via Paypal or Dwolla
Things to Know
- Jobs typically pay between $2 and $12 each
- Complete screener jobs for an opportunity to get more paying jobs
- When a job has to be denied, we don’t get paid and we don’t use the information (so we hate denying jobs!)
- Many jobs are first come first serve, so check your app often so you don't miss out on jobs near you
The Insert Identifier will help you fine tune and upgrade your process with Sandvik Coromant grades which will increase your security, tool life and productivity.
The application can be used for
- Mystery Shopping visits
- Face to face interviews (CAPI)
- Shelf reviews and Price audits (POS)
- Any other data collection method that can benefit from an off-line application.
Here are some features supported
- Offline quota management
- Questionnaire variables
- Synchronizes with server
- Full download questionnaires structure and logic
- File attachments
- Take pictures directly from camera during questionnaire filling
Fully supports any language: Cyrillic, Latin, Asian, Arabic and much more
User interface translated to English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Hindi, Romanian.
Built for: Android Phone and Tablets version 2.3 and up
Note: you must have a Checker account and an active user provided by your operator in order to use this app.
Contact us for additional details at
Simply enter the Lot number or street number of your property, select the property from the search results or enter additional search criteria to further filter the displayed results. Select the required inspection type to view the updated result of that inspection. It’s that simple!
Checkpoint Building Surveyors was established in 1999 and is a company that prides itself on a committed proactive approach that continues to provide a high level of service in building consultancy.
Breaking the Building Surveying service mould we have developed a comprehensive technology based suite of products to deliver a transparent, effective outcome to our customers and instant inspection results at your fingertips.
Online Applications and now Checkpoint Inspection Results app are exclusive to Checkpoint Building Surveyors.
Forward thinking solutions coupled with expert consultancy in building design certification, building permits, building inspections, building code accessibility, fire engineering and energy consultancy in developments set a new standard of customer care in Building Surveying.
• View live and up to date building inspection results
• View previous inspection results
• View complete Inspection Reports (Passed & Failed)
• Ability to attach Inspection Reports to an email
• Application is in constant sync with Checkpoint’s online system
• No need to wait for an email or a phone call
• Supports Android smartphones, Android tablets, iphone and ipad
• Simple and easy to use
- Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life (Requires in-app purchase).
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up (Requires in-app purchase).
- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
- Supports multiple business tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client (requires in-app purchase).
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns? (Requires in-app purchase)
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…) (Requires in-app purchase)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Other uses for Field Kit are: managing complaints, whistleblower or any situations where case based information needs to be collected, managed, audited, evaluated and reported on through customizable workflows.
** American Business Awards 2013 Gold Winner — Integrated Mobile Experience based on user experience and functionality. **
★SIMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESS★
RazorSync connects your office and field workers, giving you tighter control over customer management, cash flow and employees in the field. All your data is stored in the cloud, so it’s always available from wherever you are.
At Just $19.95 per user per month, it’s the most affordable mobile field service software solution you’ll find with all the features you need. No contracts. No hidden fees. No worries. All users start with a FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
★DESIGNED FOR YOU★
RazorSync was built from the ground up for service businesses like yours. RazorSync works well for HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman, Landscaping, Repair, Pest Control, Cleaning and many other service-based businesses.
RazorSync’s powerful features include:
• Scheduling and Dispatching — Intuitive drag-and-drop job scheduling makes it easy to schedule jobs and fill in openings in your workers’ schedules.
• Location Tracking — The onscreen map helps you find the closest worker, so you can schedule service quickly, reduce fuel expenses, and resolve customer needs fast.
• Automatic Communication — Automatically notify field workers and customers via text message and email when a job is assigned or appointment is updated.
• Mobile Invoicing — Start your pay cycle sooner by generating and sending professional-looking, branded invoices before you leave the customer’s location.
• QuickBooks Integration — RazorSync seamlessly integrates with QuickBooks Online and Desktop, eliminating paper work and double entry.
• Attachments — Attach any type of file—text documents, PDFs, photos, videos, signature captures and more—to service requests, work orders and customers for your reference in the field.
• Signature Capture — Capture customer signatures to approve service completion prior to leaving the job site.
• Quotes and Estimates — Create quotes and estimates from the field and email it to the customer with one touch.
• Service Forms — Eliminate paperwork and capture the important information you need, directly on your smart device.
• Recurring Jobs — For customers with weekly, biweekly or monthly needs, scheduling recurring appointments is simple and requires a single, one-time entry.
• Google Calendar — RazorSync effortlessly integrates with your Google Calendar, so your calendar is always up to date.
• Driving Directions — Arrive on time and save on fuel with in-app driving directions† that give your field workers the best route to the job site.
• Payroll Management — Clock in and clock out with the tap of a finger. RazorSync’s payroll report details employee hours and locations for accurate payroll spending.
• Tasks — Need to pick up a new tool or drop off something for repair? Assign small tasks like this to workers when they have free time in their schedule.
• Dashboard — Gain insight and learn how to get the most of your day with a quick summary of your business operations.
• Non-priority Jobs — For service that isn’t urgent, RazorSync lets you assign work with an open deadline, allowing field workers to get to it when time is available.
• And much more!
Schedule more jobs, get paid faster and enhance customer communication — all with RazorSync!
Visit http://www.RazorSync.com for more information and to schedule your FREE, full-access 30-day trial.
†Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease batter life.
Speed up site inspections with Aconex Field for fast capture and management of inspection data from any phase of construction. Deliver on quality and safety and accelerate schedules for faster project completion by dramatically reducing time spent on paperwork and admin.
INSPECTION AND ISSUE CAPTURE
Explore project locations and capture inspection data fast. Attach and mark-up photos to further describe issues and remove uncertainty about what to fix. Assign to organizations from the Aconex project directory and set due dates to indicate when issues need to be fixed.
CHECKLIST BASED INSPECTIONS
Perform complex inspections with groups of predefined items to be checked. Raise issues from failed items and manage them with the Field issue workflow. Attach photos to checklist items to further document and enhance your site inspection report.
REINSPECTION AND CLOSE OUT
Reinspect the job site and close out issues with ease. Accept or reject issues that are ready to inspect. Edit issues to clarify what needs to be fixed and by when, to reassign, or replace attached photos. Walk the site with a subcontractor using issue list filter and sort options.
CHECKLIST TEMPLATE LIBRARY
Create and manage checklist templates to conduct quality, safety and other inspections exactly the way you want to. Fully customisable, the shared library of checklist templates supports standardization of inspections across individuals and the wider project team.
Subcontractors and other participants also access the system for an always up-to-date view of issues they’re responsible for, and to notify when works are ready to inspect. Invite other organizations to use Aconex Field to conduct their own site inspections.
OPTIMIZED FOR SPEED
A mobile interface carefully and cleverly designed to deliver highly efficient inspections at the point of construction. Faster than paper, it's easy to use and even easier to learn.
Carry out building inspections even in areas of poor connectivity, or where no data connection is available. Data is automatically synced to the server when a connection is found.
Aconex is a project collaboration and online document management platform that securely and efficiently manages information in Construction, Government & Infrastructure, and Energy & Resources projects.
• Assigned inspections appear on the inspector’s device instantly
• Completed results update the Yardi Voyager™ record automatically
• Yardi Inspection Mobile can operate in areas without a cellular or wireless connection
• Yardi Inspection Mobile will synchronize data once the connection is reestablished
Whilst using the trial version, you will have access to five sample reporting templates from different business sectors, this will allow you to evaluate how easy to use the TIM mobile reporting app is.
After the trial period the templates can be customised with logos and branding. Or the templates can be designed specific to your companies onsite reporting requirements
‘TIM’ - The Inspection Manager - is the complete mobile surveying and reporting application developed specifically to improve the productivity and efficiency of teams working in:
Commercial Asset Management
Our clients are producing reports in less than 50% of the time it previously took using conventional data gathering and report production methods.
The reporting templates are created by our in house design team, bespoke to individual company requirements - from simple forms to site surveys, audit inspection reports, and commercial ‘contract class’ documents.
Streamlining your workflow documentation systems will drive significant improvements in productivity - transforming business processes whilst improving staff satisfaction levels through the removal of repetitive data entry and laborious report writing.
* Complete any type of report using your Android device quickly and easily
* reduce the time onsite by 50%
* Web portal access for management and colleagues
* Double your output by removing the need for repetitive admin work.
* Move to real-time on-site reporting.
* Share files with work-groups and clients more effectively.
Smartphone app can be downloaded from app store. Management console can be accessed via laptop/desktop browser at http://saasmob.com/inspection
Please contact email@example.com for setting up an account to use the solution and for pricing. The functionality can be checked through the demo account: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Pwd: demo
For a tour of the solution, please see http://saasmob.com/inspection/tour/
Palm-Tech gives you the ability to email your inspection reports to clients as PDFs directly from your mobile device. This means you can start, finish and then deliver your report all from your iPhone or iPad. This is exactly what home inspectors need and will save you time.
Not All Apps Are Created Equal - The Palm-Tech Advantage
Palm-Tech has been built from the ground up to be used in the field by home inspectors. It’s been around for over 15 years and is constantly being improved to make it easier for home inspectors to do their job.
•The Fastest – An intuitive interface and multiple options for entering information add up to the fastest app for entering inspection information.
•Most Flexible App – Fully customize your templates on your PC and send them over to your app OR make changes on the fly with the built-in app toolbar.
•Easy to learn – Between free training webinars, tons of step by step HOW TO documents and over 50 video tutorials you’ll be an expert in no time.
•Customer Service - Call us Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm Eastern time and you get a live voice in the US ready to help. Call us today at 888-736-2462 and see for yourself.
No Ongoing Fees
Companies everywhere are charging more and more for ongoing use of their products, and in today’s market not having to worry about monthly or annual fees is important and allows you to maximize your investment. With Palm-Tech Home Inspection Software, the price you pay is the price you pay. Once you purchase a license, you don't need to pay any more to keep using it.
Field ID Mobile features include:
• Access your Field ID safety compliance information from the field
• Direct access to asset information, historic inspections, images and documents
• Record inspections, audits & QC/QA events either online or offline
• Manage upcoming and overdue inspection schedules ensuring you are compliant
• Capture defects and deficiencies in equipment, facilities, job sites and more
About Field ID:
Field ID is the world’s leading paperless safety compliance and inspection management system. The company’s easy-to-use, cloud-based inspection software has revolutionized the way companies manage safety compliance, create safer workplaces, and improve quality assurance processes. Field ID combines web-based technologies with the power of mobile devices and electronic identification (RFID and barcodes) to improve the efficiency, reliability and reporting of workplace safety management. Manufacturers, distributors, third party inspectors and end users worldwide use Field ID to inspect facilities and equipment, improve training management, and track assets such as cranes, slings and harnesses.
Requires an account with Field ID.