We’ve made it our mission to pay everyday people real money through their mobile devices for doing work. We’ve paid over $6 million to thousands of “Agents” for doing work with Field Agent. Now we're available on Android!
Jobs are small assignments you can complete at everyday places from your local grocery store to your living room. We’ll pay you for collecting information like photos or product information.
How it Works
1. Download the app, create an account and complete a short profile
2. Browse jobs in the Find Jobs screen to find available jobs near you
3. Accept a job and complete it within the specified time frame
4. Submit your work for verification of accuracy and approval
5. Get paid securely via Paypal or Dwolla
Things to Know
- Jobs typically pay between $2 and $12 each
- Complete screener jobs for an opportunity to get more paying jobs
- When a job has to be denied, we don’t get paid and we don’t use the information (so we hate denying jobs!)
- Many jobs are first come first serve, so check your app often so you don't miss out on jobs near you
BUTTON Telecom is associated with all the concerned companies in the eco-system and plans to have a nationwide network for offering virtual pre-paid services to consumers across the globe
Button Telecom via Button Pay Service has aggressive plans to grow its network of third-party retailers, and is currently in talks with banks, retailers, petrol companies, large shopping malls and various small & medium enterprises.
Become A Button Pay Agent and Partner in profits to share revenue.Start providing mobile money services today!
ButtonPay Travel, ButtonPay Jobs, ButtonPay Money, ButtonPay Top Up, ButtonPay Properties, ButtonPay To-Let
Requires sign in credentials for the Nfield CAPI for Android data collection platform.
Nfield CAPI for Android is the new data collection solution by NIPO Software designed for face-2-face interviewing with mobile devices. NIPO Software is the leading supplier of industry strength data collection solutions to the market research. Every day over 15,000 interviewers worldwide use NIPO Software products to conduct market research surveys.
Nfield CAPI is the interviewer app that can be used to conduct interviewer managed surveys with the Nfield CAPI for Android data collection platform. It includes everything required for interviewers to manage and complete any interviews assigned to them by a market research company.
Nfield CAPI was designed to support smartphones and tablets (7 inch and 10.1 inch) using Android 2.3.3 or later. To use, please read "How to use the CAPI app" at http://www.nfieldmr.com/faq.aspx
The following devices were fully regression-tested and are therefore recommended for production:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (Android 4.2.2, Jellybean)
- Lenovo S6000 (Android 4.2.2, Jellybean)
The following devices were smoke-tested and are therefore the best alternatives to the recommended list:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 2.3.3, Gingerbread)
- Google Nexus 7 (Android 4.3, Jelly Bean)
- Google Nexus 10 (Android 4.4, KitKat)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Android 4.1.2, Jelly Bean)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Android 4.0.3, Ice Cream Sandwich)
- ASUS Transformer (Android 4.0.3, Ice Cream Sandwich)
Other brands may be supported but have not been tested. Please let us know if you experience issues with Nfield CAPI on your device.
- Enhanced image quality for less rescans
- Direct two way communication with dispatch
- Individualized message settings
- Up to Date Information Available Anytime
Turn your cell phone/tablet in to a portable scanner. No more stopping to find a truck stop scanner, you can easily scan all documents when it is convenient for you and get confirmation they have been received. Makes it easier to get Trip Documents in on time and get you paid!
No more being tied to the truck, no matter where you are you can receive your messages to your phone and respond back. You can communicate with Road Assist, Claims and Other Departments.
Quickly Connect to your personalized portal for training videos, benefits information, list of your Awards and Accomplishments and up to date information.
For support, questions, or to submit a problem with the app, please visit http://primeinc.com/mobileapp rather than submitting a review. We want to help, but we aren't able to respond directly to reviews!
NOTE: Requires Scheduling and Management web console access (Monthly Subscription) to use the product. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Schedule resources & track job progress
As the dispatcher of service jobs, you can schedule your resources and define an optimal route using a map-based drag & drop interface. Avoid looking up each address and manually plotting them on a map. Our customers have reported that what used to take minutes now only takes seconds, and the job is done accurately!
Turn by turn directions, real-time status update and escalations
Dispatch Track not only gives turn-by-turn directions, but it also enables service personnel to communicate with the office in real-time. Send job status of job start and finish time, and enter field notes to communicate with the office manager and get help as needed.
Capture key job-completion information at customer site
After each job is completed, capture all key information to confirm completion including images, customer signature and any key notes that can be used for future sales opportunities.
Accept credit card payments at job completion
DispatchTrack comes with a credit card swiper, which not only gives you the convenience of accepting payment on the job, without any delays, but it also offers a low rate (<2% per transaction!) compared to other services.
DispatchTrack takes customer surveys to a whole new level. Capture a customer satisfaction survey on the mobile unit when service is rendered. Or simply send the survey via email and the response is stored against the service order. DispatchTrack can also take all of your customer's positive comments about the service, and capture it in a widget that you can use to promote on your company website, a facebook page or any other Internet medium --- thus improving your online reputation.
We understand you need all of your IT systems to be integrated. DispatchTrack provides an open API that allows your existing sales order, fulfillment and other systems to get and put information into DispatchTrack.
Get an overview of pending issues, progress and status per floor, construction or inspection area. The managed user permissions and rights removes any doubt about who is currently liable for each existing note or deficiency. Share tasks with your substitutes and collaborate. Also in case of illness or vacation. Also use Dalux Field for 1- and 5- year reviews.
Mobile quality assurance during construction.
- Supervision notes, snagging, site safety and receive checks.
- Works offline - such as in a basement.
- Ease of use saves time! Create checklists and reports in a simple and straightforward manner.
- Unlimited number of users per project.
- Elegant reports with your own logo.
- Statistics and project overview on PC with many search options.
- Used on large construction projects.
- Used for renovation projects and building registration.
- Full history assures nothing is deleted. Not even by accident.
- Full support for iPad/iPhone and other mobile devices.
- BIM, CAD, scanned drawings. Revit, IFC, DWG, JPG etc.
- All discipline models are assembled from e.g. Revit.
If you have any problems getting the app to run or encounter issues, please email us at MobileApp@stevenstranport.com instead of leaving reviews. This ensures that we can log and track your problem properly. Also, don't hesitate to send us your ideas. We want to hear from you!
Field ID Mobile features include:
• Access your Field ID safety compliance information from the field
• Direct access to asset information, historic inspections, images and documents
• Record inspections, audits & QC/QA events either online or offline
• Manage upcoming and overdue inspection schedules ensuring you are compliant
• Capture defects and deficiencies in equipment, facilities, job sites and more
About Field ID:
Field ID is the world’s leading paperless safety compliance and inspection management system. The company’s easy-to-use, cloud-based inspection software has revolutionized the way companies manage safety compliance, create safer workplaces, and improve quality assurance processes. Field ID combines web-based technologies with the power of mobile devices and electronic identification (RFID and barcodes) to improve the efficiency, reliability and reporting of workplace safety management. Manufacturers, distributors, third party inspectors and end users worldwide use Field ID to inspect facilities and equipment, improve training management, and track assets such as cranes, slings and harnesses.
Requires an account with Field ID.