Included as part of the tools are various forms that can be completed, saved and submitted.
1 - Enter your information in a mobile friendly screen using either your keyboard or "voice to text."
2 - For signatures, sign the forms - or have your customers sign the forms - with fingers or a stylus on the touch screen.
3 - Enter any and all email addresses to which you want to send completed forms.
4 - Save partially completed forms to finish later.
4.1 - Find saved, partially completed forms through the menu on an Android Native app or the link on the bottom right of the screen on all other apps.
5 - Tap "Submit" to email forms.
6 - Completed and signed forms are emailed to you as a flattened PDF file attachment.
The app also contains contact information for easy access by phone, text or email.
The photo organizer included in the app allows user to take photos, group them and submit than as part of a package.
We’ve made it our mission to pay everyday people real money through their mobile devices for doing work. We’ve paid over $4.5 million to thousands of “Agents” for doing work with Field Agent. Now we're available on Android!
Jobs are small assignments you can complete at everyday places from your local grocery store to your living room. We’ll pay you for collecting information like photos or product information.
How it Works
1. Download the app, create an account and complete a short profile
2. Browse jobs in the Find Jobs screen to find available jobs near you
3. Accept a job and complete it within the specified time frame
4. Submit your work for verification of accuracy and approval
5. Get paid securely via Paypal or Dwolla
Things to Know
- Jobs typically pay between $2 and $12 each
- Complete screener jobs for an opportunity to get more paying jobs
- When a job has to be denied, we don’t get paid and we don’t use the information (so we hate denying jobs!)
- Many jobs are first come first serve, so check your app often so you don't miss out on jobs near you
ComAp Websupervisor allows you to simply connect your equipment fitted with ComAp controllers to a cloud based system, giving you instant access and monitoring from anywhere.
Simply download the app and use your normal WebSupervisor login and password to enjoy access to your equipment from your Android device for FREE!
The MSI Mobile app is a mobile companion to the critically-acclaimed MSI Services website for use by Field Agents. If you are a Field Agent for MSI Services, it allows you to take your Field Agent responsibilities with you wherever you go. The MSI Mobile app helps you to leverage the unique features of your Smart Phones, by allowing you to use your GPS to find nearby projects and using your phone’s camera to take and upload digital images. After using the app for a few weeks, you will realize just how efficient and mobile you can be as an MSI Field Agent.
The MSI Mobile app provides the following functionality, all optimized for the limited screen space of your Smart Phone:
- View information about your current projects, including project descriptions and manuals, as well as mapping the location.
- Input your data, which automatically saves your progress along the way
- Find available projects based on your current location, a particular zip code, or your home address.
- Confirm projects that have been sent your way by our staff
- Check in and check out of a location, which is a quick way to log your time in and time out for one of your projects.
- Upload receipts for any projects that require them.
- Contact support from the field quickly and easily.
MSI Services and TrendSource value and respect your privacy, and so you could be assured that any personal information you allow access to is 100% secure.
More from developer
* View and update all details of your and/or your field techs schedules.
* Record status changes to work orders in process
* Change time-in and time-out
* Update labor details, invoice information
* Record materials used on the job
* Capture customer’s signature
* Call, email and get driving directions directly from the application your customers, job sites, contacts, vendors and manufacturers
* View A/R balances for customers and job sites
* Ability to create a new schedule from the mobile
* Ability to create copies of an existing schedule
* Ability to create a follow up schedule out of an existing schedule
* Most features work even when device is offline and has no internet connection
* Ability to create new parts on the mobile
* Ability to change the status and sub status directly from the dispatch screen
* And much more...
Please Note: This app requires the purchase of a mobile license. In order to run the application you must also own at least one desktop license of FieldOne.
For any technical assistance or feature requests please contact our support team directly as they do not monitor the Marketplace for reports. Our support team CAN BE REACHED via email: email@example.com or via phone: 845.918.1858 Ext 3.