WiFi File Transfer help you to manager files in your phone on the computer over wireless connection, no USB cable needed.
* Upload or download multiple files at once.
* Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the Windows File Explorer.
* Runs as a background service.
Only simple steps:
* Ensure your phone and computer connect in the same WiFi network;
* Start WiFi File Transfer by turn on the button;
* Copy and paste the URL noticed into your FTP Client or Windows file explorer, then you scan and manager files in your Phone on your computer.
Tags: file explorer, ftp server