Well, with SSH Beam, now I can, and you can too, all you have to do is press Send!
Features and requirements
SSH Beam supports both password and public key authentication, and can generate its own keys.
You need to have a SSH server setup first. Other tools (cron, rtorrent) can also be useful to take care of the uploaded files on the server side.
Note: This app is still in beta. I might decide to add features if I need them or find them interesting. You can send ideas, issues and pull requests on the GitHub page.
Example use cases
• Edit blog posts on your device ; let your server publish them for you!
• Send pictures to a shared directory for other people to review them!
• Send torrents to a directory watched by rtorrent!
• ...and whatever you can think of!
• Source on GitHub : https://github.com/fxthomas/sshbeam
• Issue tracker : https://github.com/fxthomas/sshbeam/issues
• My Google+ profile : https://plus.google.com/111834675378115409903/about
Wireless USB turns your device into a full-fledged network drive which you can access from any Windows PC, Mac or Linux box.
It works at the full speed that WiFi offers - but you don't need a WiFi network because Wireless USB will create one for you if needed! Simply connect to the WiFi network Wirelesss USB creates for you from any other computer and you can access your phone or tablet anywhere...
Keywords: filesharing, wifi storage, wireless computer connection, flash drive, sdcard, hotspot transfer, zeroconf, ftp, server, autodetection, off grid, secure, independent, WiFi, no Internet connection, file transfer, beam files, sync devices, network storage
Shoutr lets you send and receive everything ranging from photos over videos to music. All you need is a friend who also has shoutr installed and that is within a certain distance (approx. 30m). The transfer is superfast and best of all it works without an Internet connection. This means you can use it everywhere: on the train, in the countryside, even on the moon (if you ever make it there).
- Share music
- Send a message securely
- Share pictures device to device
- Share files privately
- Share calendar entries
"Very easy to use. I like the interface." -Joemel Abonado
"Way better than bump and Hoccer." -Marcus Ling
Learn more at: www.shoutrlabs.com
Send feedback and requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: filesharing, share music, share mp3, share ogg, share wav, share photos, share jpg, share gif, share png, share videos, share mp4, share avi, share mov, share wmv,share contacts, off grid, secure, independent, WiFi, no Internet connection, file transfer, beam files.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, information or other contents. Please contact us in case of any objections.
Now its easy to share your files between your devices via NFC regardless of its size, type, format etc. The set up is very simple.
Download the app, enable NFC at your device and start sharing files faster than ever, even 300 Mbits/sec.
NFC Share works with any NFC enabled android devices. But, we recommend to use it with "ileaf Mobile manager" app for the best performance and usability of the app.
You can browse and share files on the fly with this.
How to Use It?
It is very easy to install & use NFC Share from ileaf solutions. You just follow the steps below.
Select files using file manager or gallery.
Click on share button and select NFC Share from the list.
Tap with your friends phone and share the files
* Note *
Before sharing any files please make sure to turn on NFC and Android beam on your device settings.
File formats supported!!!
NFC Share Support almost all file formats including
Below are some of the extensions that NFC share supports, but not limitted to.
Please contact us at apps |at| ileafsolutions.com if you face difficulty with any file format.
The user provides the section dimensions ,material strength ( yielding ), redistribution factor, the rebar diameters and of course the actions (Bending moment , shear force and torsion )
Also the application can calculate the section properties of a given section both rectangular and flanged T sections. It outputs the uncracked centroid of the section , the uncracked Second moment of area ( or moment of inertia ), the cracked centroid , the cracked second moment of area , the cracking moment , the elastic modulus of concrete and the tensile strength of concrete.
It is a very useful tool for professional or student engineers
With File Beam, you can!
You only need Android 4.1 installed on both devices (Jelly Bean), and that both devices have NFC.
File Beam uses Android's built in Android Beam™, so the receiver doesn't need to have any app installed, it should even work with other phones running other OSs (works with some Nokia phones with NFC hardware).
(Please note, files are sent over Bluetooth, NFC is just used to do the initial pairing)
This application has no icon! Use it by tapping the share button in any of your favourite apps (OI File Manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.openintents.filemanager recommended for sending arbitrary files)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
- Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-i9300)
- Nexus 7 (grouper)
- Nokia N9 (RM-696) (Only as a receiver)
- Internet: ads, they can be disabled in settings.
- Read contacts: sending contacts using the app causes a crash without this, rest assured, the app doesn't read contacts unless you share a contact using the app.
* Support sending multiple files at once, receiver will put all files in one folder.
* Due to the above, support sending Titanium Backup files (only easy import for now!)
* UI can be set to dialog mode in settings, this means the app you shared from will stay visible.
* Ads can be disabled for free in settings.
* Bug fixes.
* Initial release
* Android seems to be refusing to send some file types (such as .tar.gz archives), looking into this.
Want to send photos on your Android to another device? Picture Beam makes it easy to transfer your photos to any other type of device without using email attachments, links, MMS, or Bluetooth. Simply:
1) Select the photo or photos you want to send
2) Photo Beam creates a unique tag on your phone
3) Anybody with any type of mobile device, using any barcode reader, can scan the tag on your phone and instantly get your photos.
**Use the barcode reader installed on Picture Beam for the best experience.
**USE PICTURE BEAM WITH NFC**
If the sending and receiving devices have NFC, and both devices have Picture Beam installed, you can send photos using NFC:
1) Select the photo or photos you want to send
2) Photo Beam creates a unique tag on your phone
3) Hold the two devices up to each other, back to back.
4) Press your finger and hold it on the middle of the screen of the device sending the photos.
5) The receiving device will receive the photos automatically
• SEND PICTURES DEVICE TO DEVICE
• BEAM PICTURES OVER A WEBCAM: Friends can scan the tag on your phone from anywhere in the world when you show them your tag using a webcam
• FREE, SIMPLE, AND ALWAYS RELIABLE
• Built in QR reader for scanning QR codes and barcodes
• No email, no phone number, and no Bluetooth, for anonymous and completely secure photo transfers
Picture Beam works cross-platform on Android and iOS devices. Only users sending a photo need Picture Beam. Users receiving a photo can use *any* type of device with *any* type of QR reader.
*To use Picture Beam, your device needs a camera
Download now and start sending photos!
Xsync has an API too! Go to www.xsyncapp.com
Contact us and tell us what you think!
Your feedback is important to us, rate Picture Beam and tell us how you feel!
FileBeam is a free app that allows you to send your photos, videos, ringtones or any other types of files to another device wirelessly without using the internet or a Bluetooth connection. It works perfect on the go. You can use FileBeam anywhere; at a camping place, on the train, or even on an airplane.
※ Easy file-sharing
- File sharing in just a few simple steps
- Device connections without a complicated pairing procedure
- Instant access to all features of the app. No registration required.
※ Be together anywhere
- Exchange of files even at internet restricted areas such as camp sites, or planes.
- Multitasking while file sharing occurs in the background
- Pause/resume of downloads
Samsung: Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 10.0, Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2_HD_LTE
LG: Optimus G, Optimus LTE 2, Optimus G Pro, Optimus LTE3, Vu3, G2
Pantech: Vega R3, Vega Iron,
Samsung: Galaxy R style, Galaxy S2 LTE
Pantech: Vega Racer 2, Vega S5
- compatible with Jelly Bean, Android 4.1 and above.
- since FileBeam doesn't use data network, the devices must be nearby.
* We greatly appreciate your feedback and we will try our best to help any users who are experiencing difficulty in using FileBeam.
★ Most downloaded app lock in Play Store.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 30 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault
• Video Vault
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
More features coming soon...
AppLock Protect Your Privacy.
Feel free to send your feedback to us!
Help us to support your language. email@example.com
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
1. Access other device memory with QR Code Reader.
2. Advance fast and secure access to devices.
3. High speed transfer of file and folder.
4. Simultaneous access of device memory in both direction.
5 Bulk Transfer of file and folder.
This trial version allows either one or two span calculations.
The types of properties you can enter are
- Uniformly Distributed Loads
- Point Loads
- Modulus of Elasticity
- Second Moment of Area
The calculated outputs are
- Bending Moments
- Shear Forces
- Support Reactions
These are in both graph and numerical form.
At the moment all the beam supports are pinned and there’s no option to change that. Depending on whether people like this program, I may add support in the future for things like …
- Fixed supports
- Standard Section Library
- Imperial Units
- Saving beam data so you can load it again later on
- If you have any other ideas, let me know.
Note that you can currently enter imperial values and you should get correct answers, just ignore the unit labels on the answers, as everything is in Metric units.
Thanks for taking a look at EasyBeam ! Please let me know if you find any problems with this application or have any questions.
This application is only intended for preliminary design use. Proper structural design should be carried out using a commercial design package. The developer of this application takes no responsibility for anything designed using this application.
Replys to comments/questions...
If you find the program isn't working, please send me an email with a description of your problem or file a bug report, otherwise it's unlikely I'll be able to find the problem you're having. I'm happy to try and fix any problems you're having.
I think charging through the service provider or "direct carrier billing" is something that is handled by your service provider. I searched around, but I don't seem to have any way of making this service available to you if it is not already available.
(20/1/2012)Someone recently sent me an error report saying they were getting an "arrayIndexOutOfBounds" error when pushing the analysis button. No comment was given with the error report so I have no way of knowing how to reproduce the error. If someone gets a similar error could you let me know what you did to get the error so I can reproduce it and try to fix it. Thanks.
Currently requires at least Android 3.1 and an SD Card.
-Easily manage your cloud services when you login into your Dropbox, Box.net, and Microsoft SkyDrive
-Move files between various file services and your SD Card.
-One gesture to send a file to all your services and SD Card to keep everything in sync.
-Universal Sharing Button means any file you choose from these services can be shared to any application on your device that can support it!
-Phone and Tablet Support
Follow us on Twitter: @beanstalkCEN
Created by: Casey Feldman, Andrew Derry-Farrell, Sean Farrell, Brian Lam, Crystal Durham, Efrain Gonzalez, Kristin Antoon, and Dustin Buckley
What can you do with the Cometdocs mobile app?
1)Convert documents on the go with Cometdocs
-Find the document on your phone, open it with Cometdocs. The file is then uploaded to your Cometdocs account, after which you can choose the conversion type you desire. In a couple of minutes, the converted file will be available.
-Documents from the device are sent to the Cometdocs web service and downloaded from it, meaning that the files are not being converted through processes occurring within the app. This ensures that the app will use a minimal amount of your mobile device’s resources and battery supply to perform its operations.
-Conversion can take a couple of minutes, depending on the document type, size and user account type.
-To open a converted file, the appropriate viewer must be installed on your mobile device. The look of the file will depend on what viewer you are using.
-If a file conversion fails, check to see if the file is password or copy protected.
Supported conversion formats:
Converting from PDF to Word, Excel, Images, HTML, and AutoCAD, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Text, PowerPoint and more.
Converting to PDF from numerous formats (jpg, xls, xlsx, doc, docx, pptx, ppt, rtf, png, pub…)
2)Transfer large files to anyone from your phone or tablet
Open your files (all formats are supported) with Cometdocs, upload it to the Cometdocs online service, click Transfer, enter the email address you want the files sent to and a link for downloading the file will be sent to the specified email address. The download link doesn’t expire unless you delete the document from your account. The recipient will be able to choose what version of the file he or she wants to download in the case that the file has been converted into one or several different formats by a Cometdocs user.
3)Manage Cometdocs files directly from your mobile device
Upload files from your smartphone or tablet to Cometdocs’ secure cloud storage. Download files stored on your Cometdocs account to your mobile phone for further editing whenever you need them and manage them with any other app installed on your phone (via the Share button).
NOTE: The application can be used only if you are logged into your Cometdocs account.
Now you can Bump and share your cloud files with your friends. Simply pick a file or a photo from Dropbox, Facebook, SkyDrive or other online services and select the Bump & Share option. Primadesk has to be installed on the receiving device.
Primadesk supports full Photo editing and enhancement features using Aviary. You can apply Frames, Effects, colors, draw on photos and do a host of other actions to enhance your photos. You can edit photos that are on your device or online at Facebook, Flickr etc.
*** Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reply within a few hours **
Primadesk is a free, cloud file and photo manager and explorer. Primadesk helps you search, explore, edit, manage and share all your online content in one place. This is your personal cloud file explorer, file manager, file search system all rolled into one. This also functions as the cloud storage client. The web version also functions as an application manager.
Now you can stream music and video from any of the cloud services directly from your device. We support MP3, FLV, AVI and WMV formats currently.
Edit files from Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive and several other services using locally installed Android app. Primadesk automatically updates the original file.
Primadesk is a Dropbox app that helps you sync Dropbox content with other online services like Google Drive. It is a backup assistant that helps you backup your online content.
Primadesk file explorer and file manager app provides access to pictures, music, video and documents that you have stored in different online storage systems. With Primadesk file transfer and photo transfer between online storage apps becomes extremely easy.
We support more than 25 top web based applications such as Google Drive, Facebook, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, SkyDrive, Sharefile, Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket, WebDav client, FTP client, 4shared, 23photos, Adrive, Cubby, Comcast, Evernote, Gmail, Hotmail, IDrive, Mydrive, Egnyte, Smugmug, Snapfish, WebDAV, YousendIT, Webshot and others. You can explorer, manage and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
You can upload and download photos and files easily from any online storage service.
1.Search across personal online content in a single operation. You can search across gmail, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, Facebook and other online accounts. Your own content search service. Primadesk search is fully indexed search not just a filename search.
2. Copy photos and documents between Web providers and between the Web and your device. Easily copy files and photos between Facebook, Dropbox, Sugarsync, Box, Google drive, Picasa and other providers. Your own online content center connecting to all content providers.
3. You can email your photos and documents to anyone from any of your online accounts right from your Android device.
4. you can view all your recent contents (emails, photos and documents) in one place.
5. You can transfer files and photos between services easily.
Primadesk is your own personal cloud content management and backup assistant. Online Content management (photo management, document management, email management etc.,) becomes extremely easy through Primadesk cloud aggregator. Primadesk helps connect all the cloud storage spaces. You have your own personal assistant managing all your cloud storage.
Universal secure sharing to share files and photos from any service (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Flickr etc.,) to anyone.
Primadesk is your own personal search engine app. It searches all your cloud storage services from a single search. Unlike other search engine apps Primadesk searches all your protected services like Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and others.
Enjoy our Cloud file explorer and manager app. Please send us feedback on the file transfer capabilities.
Powerful transfer function :
1. Send anything, including images, videos, music, documents and folders to other mobile devices.
2. Extremely fast speed, up to 3MB/second, 1 minute of time may allow you to transfer 120 pictures, 30 songs or 1 high-definition video.
3. Transfer through WiFi or self-created hotspot. No mobile data incurred.
Powerful file manage function :
1. Support all file manage functions, including copy, cut, paste, create, delete.
2. Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
3. Support Web Share, you can manage files with web-browser on the computer, no USB cable needed.
4. Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
5. Supports Dropbox, SkyDrive and KuaiPan.
6. Text viewers and editors
User-friendly UI design:
1. Simply swipe operation, with Holo Theme
2. Multiple file views(list view, icon view and picture view)