• Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
• Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
• Touch to authenticate and mobile job release when using HP’s Access Control (must be purchased separately)
How it works:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app(3).
2. Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
3. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
4. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer (4)
5. Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud based solution, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
• Works on Android 2.3.x to 4.4.x
• Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 3.2
(1) HP Access Control version 14.0
(2) Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
(3) Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
(4) Work on HP printers that have NFC enabled (NFC/wireless Direct Accessory support only). Is also required to get the printout at public print locations
1. Shear and moment of Supported Beam with Distribuited Load
2. Shear and moment of Cantilever Beam with Distribuited Load
3. Shear and moment of Supported Beam with Triangular Load
4. Shear and moment of Cantilever Beam with Concentrated Load at the end of beam
5. Shear and moment of Joint and Supported Beam with Distribuited Load
6. Shear and moment of Cantilever Beam with Triangular Load
7. Shear and moment of Supported Beam with Triangular Load at midspan
8. Shear and moment of Joint and Supported Beam with Triangular Load
9. Section Square: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
10. Material Weight table: Concrete, Reinforced Concrete, Steel, Aluminium, Sand, etc.
11. Steel Beams IPE Table
More in Pro Version:
12. Shear and moment of Double Interlocking Beam with Distribuited Load
13. Fixed Frame - Distribuited Load: Moments
14. Hinged Frame - Distribuited Load: Moments
15. Section Rectangular: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
16. Section Double T: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
17. Section Rectangular Hollow: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
18. Section C: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
19. Section Rod: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
20. Section Circular Hollow: Moment of Inertia, Modulus of Resistance and Area
21. Steel Beams HEA table
22. Steel Beams HEB table
23. Steel Beams HEM table
24. Steel Beams S Shapes table
25. Table Bars for Reinforced Concrete
26. Bending Moment pre-Design for Rectangular Section Beam in Reinforced Concrete (Eurocode 2)
27. Shear and moment of Supported Beam with Concentrated Load at Midspan
28. Supported beam with two spans - General Length and Distribuited Load
29. Double Interlocking Beam with Two Spans - Distribuited Load
30. Double Interlocking Beam with Two Spans - Distribuited Load in one span
31. Supported Beam with cantilever - Distribuited Load
32. Supported Beam with cantilever - Concentrated Load in cantilever
33. Weight Calculator
Well, with SSH Beam, now I can, and you can too, all you have to do is press Send!
Features and requirements
SSH Beam supports both password and public key authentication, and can generate its own keys.
You need to have a SSH server setup first. Other tools (cron, rtorrent) can also be useful to take care of the uploaded files on the server side.
Note: This app is still in beta. I might decide to add features if I need them or find them interesting. You can send ideas, issues and pull requests on the GitHub page.
Example use cases
• Edit blog posts on your device ; let your server publish them for you!
• Send pictures to a shared directory for other people to review them!
• Send torrents to a directory watched by rtorrent!
• ...and whatever you can think of!
• Source on GitHub : https://github.com/fxthomas/sshbeam
• Issue tracker : https://github.com/fxthomas/sshbeam/issues
• My Google+ profile : https://plus.google.com/111834675378115409903/about