Filebolt - Protect your files everywhere
Filebolt is an easy-to-use file protection app that secures all your files using military grade encryption technology. Give your friends and colleagues access to your secured files by simply sharing your unique password in the application. It works on iOS, Android, OS X and Windows.
Encrypt your files stored inside your device, and in services like Dropbox, Amazon, Google Drive and more. They will remain protected even if the service you are using gets hacked.
Filebolt does not store, handle, transfer, or view any of your files, ensuring your privacy remains intact.
Filebolt uses military grade AES encryption.
Easily share encrypted files
A Filebolt subscription allows you to create and share protected files across all major platforms with ultra-secure, automatically generated security keys. You can also set your own passwords for sharing.
Forgetting passwords? Optional Filebolt password recovery service lets you recover your password in case you forget it.
Open your encrypted files easily with your fingerprint.
Filebolt Subscription is available for purchase starting from USD $2.99 per month. This subscription is valid for 30 days or 1 year depending on the selected subscription type.
- If you have problems for example with opening bolted files or taking bolted photos, please check that you have given right permissions for the application.
Filebolt Android needs several permissions. Here are the explanations why we need them:
- Take pictures and videos (permission to camera is needed to take inapp bolted photos and videos)
- Record audio (permission to microfone is needed to take bolted videos)
- Modify or delete the contents of your SD card (permission to writing SD card is needed to bolt files)
- Read the contents of your SD card (permission to reading SD card is needed to unbolt files)
- Full network access, (permission to network including viewing network and wlan connections is needed to network requests, dropbox sync, subscription checks)
- Google Play billing and license services (permission is needed to do requests and managing In-app Billing transactions using Google Play)
- Prevent device from sleeping (permission is needed to handle unbolting errors)