Do you always think back on where you parked the car? And maybe you end up wandering around the streets, waiting for a flashback to the moment when you parked it?
The answer is ParkBack: the most automatic and efficient car parking reminder. You will no longer looking for your car because ParkBack's automatic detection feature saves parking location as soon as you leave the car.
All you need is good GPS coverage and then ParkBack detects when you left the car with a maximum of 20 meters accuracy.*
No GPS signal at the time of parking? Do not worry, ParkBack can still notice you parking and it will send a prompt to add a marker manually on the map.
Low battery usage is the strength of ParkBack, which will be almost unnoticeable in daily usage, draining only a 1-3% of your battery.**
A more complete list of features:
• Automatic parking detection monitors constantly device activities to understand when both when you are driving and walking.
• Complete set of notifications keeps you updated about parking phases, letting you know whether if GPS signal was weak or parking location possibly not accurate.
• User interface kept simple to encourage straightforward action, aimed to help you reach the car quickly.
• One-tap navigation makes reaching the car with Google Maps as easy as tapping parking notification.
• Advanced settings to fully customize your experience.
The free version allows two automatic parking placements per day. After that, you still received a parking detection notification but you have to manually mark position on map.
Buy the full version to remove this limitation and support the developer!
Forget about where you left the car, this is our mission from now.
* This may vary depending on device model and GPS signal strength
** This depends on the amount of parking, which will obviously activate GPS location detection.