★ Adjust your screen's brightness and color.
★ Add quick shortcuts to your home screen.
★ Schedule the filter to start & stop at a specific time.
And more! Download the app and try it out to see all of the features.
* If you accidentally turn your screen black, press volume up or volume down inside the app to turn off the filter, or power off your phone by holding the power button.
* If "Override screen brightness" doesn't work, try turning off "auto brightness" from your settings. This feature may also cause your screen to turn off and/or the lockscreen to activate if the setting is too low.
* To install an app from Google Play or other app stores, please turn off the filter first.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us by email.
Draw over other apps: Required for the screen filter to work.
Full network access, view network connections: Used for Google AdMob.
Its design is simple and appreciable, you can't dislike it!
Great notification : click on the brightness icon to stop Screen Dimmer or click on the progress bar to change the filter's opacity (Version of Android earlier than 3.0).
- Variable opacity.
- Display a notification or not when Screen Dimmer is on.
- Minimize or not the screen's brightness.
- Disable the button's backlight.
- Quick launch widget and widget of opacity adjusting.
- [PRO] Change the colour of the filter and the widget.
- [PRO] Automatically toggle the app with the sunset/rise to use Screen Dimmer at night.
- [PRO] Choose the apps to launch when Screen Dimmer starts.
- [PRO] Activate the silent mode when Screen Dimmer starts.
- [PRO] Do an opacity transition when the launch of Screen Dimmer is scheduled.
If you like my app, feel free to rate it and buy the PRO version (in app) to support its development and unlock the pro features!
• Permissions :
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: needed to display the filter over other apps.
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: needed to preserve scheduling over reboots.
- COARSE LOCATION: needed by the sun scheduling feature.
• Known issues :
- When Screen Dimmer is on, you can't install apps manually or allow root access with SuperSu, please disable Screen Dimmer when doing so.
- Disabling key's backlights doesn't work on most Samsung devices.
• Tasker support:
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don't hurt. 😎
▶ Use Cases ◀
- Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
- Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
- Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
- If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
▶ Permissions ◀
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To show the dimmer overlay
- INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To send anonymous statistics and bug reports (you can disable them completely in the settings) and to show the ad (yeah, just one :-)
Send me an Email if you have any problem, questions or suggestions!
This app is ad-free.
This app can create multiple filters, and quickly switch between them by using shortcut icons.
Red, blue, green, and gray filters are included in this app, so you can use them easily.
Of course, colors and opacity are customizable.
This app keeps CPU usage low when the filters are activated.
The filters may be disabled sometimes by Android design.
This app recovers the filters in seconds.
- easy use;
- can automatically set default brightness settings in Android to the minimum;
- restore default brightness settings after stop the app;
- keep the screen on while the app is running;
- supports dimming the transparent navigation bar in Android 4.4 and higher;
You are a very bright screen smartphone tired eyes go?
You are surfing the web or Android phone, eye strain when reading a book do you?
Reducing the brightness to minimum smartphone eyes at night, so this part us.
This application is to block blue light in the night.
This application is your eye protection, eye protection helps.
Privacy screen filter for your help.
Judging the security of sensitive information on smart phones, color and transparency to protect your bow and your ideas.
Expensive protection, security, visual protection film screen filter app to use instead.
Various colors to personalize the screen filter.
Transparency of the filter set transparency on the right for you.
This app is stable and there is little capacity less battery power.
Notify me when the filter is run tells you whether to run just the filter.
※ 注 ※
Also, display is too bright in low light, set the color to Black, can be screen pretty dark.
switch filter by Widget/Status Bar/Longpress search key.
** The 10 days limited Trial Edition is available, Try it first!
** If it doesn't work well after update, try to reboot your device.
** If you like this app, Please review it.
Functions that are typically used in the dark come on red night view screens with adjustable screen brightness.
Upon input of basic specifications, such as aperture and focal length, Scope Companion calculates the ideal performance of the optics and plots a performance graph. Performance data can also be calculated for binoculars.
The imaging section calculates the field of view with a given CCD camera and lens/scope configuration. The data can be visually confirmed by means of a simulation against the surface of the moon and other objects.
Additional helper functions include a star transit counter for measuring the field of view of an unknown eyepiece, a dew point estimator, a compass, north/south polar finder, level meter, observatory clock, red light lamp, etc.
The dew point estimator supports built-in temperature/humidity sensors. The compass compensates for magnetic declination or points magnetic north.
An Observatory Clock in red night view mode with adjustable screen brightness is provided for use during observations. It shows local, universal, sidereal and martian time plus the positions of the Jovian moons!
Rise and set times are computed for the major solar system objects.
Visual aids include a red lamp and a magnifier implemented with the built-in rear camera.
* Telescope performance
* Binocular performance
* CCD imaging simulator
* Star transit counter
* Dew point estimator (sensor support)
* Polar finder (north and south)
* Image orientation
* Latest Sun images (online)
* Observatory Clock
* Comet tracking
* Weather Station (online)
* Rise and set times
* Level Meter
* Red light lamp
INTERNET permission is raised for download of sun images and weather data. No data is transmitted.
GPS permission is raised as coordinates can be acquired by GPS, however, manual input is provided as well.
MEMORY permission is raised as the app can be installed to external card.
BEFORE YOU PURCHASE:
1. Please be so kind as to send a report preferably with screen snap should you encounter any layout issues.
2. This application requires Android 2.1 or higher and a display which is to the Android standard.
3. This application operates in Portrait mode only. Small 240x320 pixel screens NOT supported!
4. Please contact the author, if you have any pre-sales questions.
● Dim your screen way beyond the default brightness controls in Android.
● Designed for ease of use.
● Transparent background allows previewing the brightness level on any app or game.
● Set minimum and maximum brightness values.
● Blue light filter
● Up-to-date Lollipop look & feel.
Use this screen filter at night, in low light, or just when you need to save power.
The screen filter is turned on when you tap it. It opens up all the settings in PREVIEW ONLY mode.
The brightness can be changed by moving the slider and the screen filter can be set by pressing the SET button.
It can be turned off by pressing the CLEAR button.
Screen filter settings can be accessed by accessing the application again or tapping the notification in the notification list.
(1) Screen brightness adjustment.
(2) Add a filter on the screen (you can adjust the brightness even lower)
Of course, you can also set [Automatic brightness] plus matte, so you can automatically adjust depending on the system, and darker.
Keywords: brightness adjustment, brightness, adjust, filter, mask, screen,bluelight, night, simple, glare, light,eye
which will let you observe and photograph objects, which are in the far distance. This program can be also used as virtual binoculars, telescope or digital magnifier. It is ideal tool for spies and wild nature lovers.
Typically your built-in camera operates two types of zoom: optical and digital. Native camera applications usually don't use maximum values of hardware zoom. Our app gives you an ability to use maximum values of digital and optical zoom.
Additionally, after reaching maximum manufacture values, you can use additional digital super zoom. It uses advanced zooming algorithm (bilinear interpolation), which will let you take photos even with x100 zoom (maximum value of super zoom differs depending on camera model installed in your phone).
You will be able to take quite clear, stable and well quality photos of very far objects.
In application you can additionally set:
- effect of camera view (negative, sephia etc.) Accessibility depends on phone model.
- kind of scene (beach, landscape, party etc). Accessibility depends on phone model.
- white balance (daylight, shadow etc.). Accessibility depends on phone model.
Attention! This application works best on phones with 8 megapixels camera and more.
Main features of "Mega Zoom Camera":
- access to maximum hardware optical and digital zoom.
- super zoom even to x100 (maximum zoom depends on camera model).
- settings: camera effect, camera scene, white balance
3C products are popular in modern lifestyle and the blue light proportion of smart phone or tablet screen is high and it may hurt eyes if you daily work in long hours. Blue light features is very easy to scatter so it will be the main reason of leading the eye fatigue and image blur.
The 20/20/20 rule suggests giving your eyes a break by looking at something 20 feet (about 6 meters) away every 20 minutes or simply closing your eyes for the same period of time to reduce eye fatigue.
This application combines blue light filter and eye rest reminder to achieve the best result of reducing eye strain or fatigue.
You can simply turn on blue light filter and eye rest reminder. It will decrease blue light and set reminder period according to 20/20/20 rule by default. Giving your eyes a break every 20 minutes for at least 20 seconds. Of course, you also can have the option to adjust the intensity of blue light filter and remind period.
Warm Tips: Don’t forget to take your eyes off your phone (or tablet) when eye rest reminder is popping up. Blinking also helps produces tears that moisten and refresh your eyes
• Location Selection is automatic. Manual option to choose from over thousands of cities over the world.
• 3D Visualization showing and explaining the path of the sun and the duration of the day.
• Two widgets to keep track of daily timings.
• Keep track of the planets rise and set times.
• Civil, Astronomical and Nautical Sunrise Sunset times.
• Shows Transit time, Length of day,Julian Day, Right Ascension (RA) and Declination of Sun.
• Useful for Photographers. It will be helpful in keeping track of the golden hours and plan photo shoots.
• Useful in Astronomy for planning out Solar Observations.
[Tip] : Keep pressing on the [<] or [>] Button to see the duration of day and night changing as the season changes!
New extended notification mode doesn't replace your regular gmail notifications but instead creates a clickable new one. This better preserves any notification/LED/active display settings you have on your phone (and also better syncs across devices) Try out this mode if you are having bugs!
***Currently only supports 1 Gmail Account! Multiple account support is on the way!***
MarkAsRead runs in the background and also automatically starts on startup. We never store or upload any of your personal information anywhere.
INTERNET - To flag the email as read
ACCOUNTS & USE CREDENTIALS - To automatically authenticate you into your gmail account using Android's build-in account manager (this is much more secure as we do not have to store or save your username/password anywhere)
NETWORK STATE - Helps us determine your internet connection stability.
CONTENT PROVIDER - Read unread count of your gmail account
RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED - Allows MarkAsRead to launch on startup
Power Napper allows you to:
1. Quickly set the time of your nap (number pad, no scrolling through numbers!)
2. Start the timer in the background
3. Use your own custom alarm noise
4. Optionally disable all notifications noises/alerts during your nap
5. Power Napper even remembers the duration of your last nap so you can start it even quicker next time!
SantaClarita Bus also allows you to save a list of your favorite bus stops to easily access later.
SantaClarita Bus now includes a widget! Add it to your homescreen for quick access to your favorites and the Bus Stop Number input.
ART Bus also allows you to save a list of your favorite bus stops to easily access later.
ARTBus now includes a widget! Add it to your homescreen for quick access to your favorites and the Bus Stop Number input.
Please email me anytime for feedback: ARTBusApp@gmail.com
This app is in no way affiliated with ART, Arlington Transit, Connexionz, or ACCS.
from the ART website:"ART - Arlington Transit operates within Arlington County, Virginia, supplementing Metrobus with smaller, neighborhood-friendly vehicles and providing access to Metrorail and Virginia Railway Express (VRE). Most of ART's state-of-the ART buses operate on clean-burning natural gas; all have climate control to keep you comfortable and dependable schedules to keep you on time."