GPS location-tracking tool for your outdoor-activities
OpenStreetMap / MapQuest
★ FEATURES OVERVIEW ★
• Maps (default, cycling, public transport)
• Location storage (layer based)
• GPS tracking (with statistics)
• Compass (with Augmented reality mode)
• Distance measurement
• Geocoding (reverse, GPS coordinates)
Choose between different types of maps (Default, Cycle, Transport).
Maps datasource is powered by OpenStreetMap-data with tiles courtesy of MapQuest.
★ LOCATION STORAGE
Store your geolocation-favorites, arranged on different layers, which can be hidden/displayed on the fly.
Set up a custom map-indicator (select a color + icon) for your geolocation-layer.
Quick navigation from one location to another is easy via management-area next/below the map.
You can even take geolocation photos to be stored with each of the locations.
★ GPS TRACKING
With the tracking feature you're able to record your trips.
Detailed statistics about distance, duration, speed,.. are easily shown.
Recorded tracks can be hidden/displayed on the fly.
You can even stop recording, and resume later, even at another point...
A small compass-overlay can be displayed on the map.
Your devices gyroscope (if available) is used to stabilize azimuth-measurement.
The built-in augmented reality feature allows to target remote locations and show distances/direction to stored location.
★ DISTANCE MEASUREMENT
Measure linear distances from your position to another, or even between to remote points.
★ REVERSE GEOCODING
Your exact location is shown on the map.
GPS coordinates and actual address information is shown next to the map.
Your current altitude is shown (optional, if gps enabled) in the statusbar next to/below the map.
Altitude is determined from gps-data.
★ PORTRAIT / LANDSCAPE
This app can be used on your demands in portrait and landscape mode.
All recorded positions and tracks are stored locally (on your device).
Pictures don't mess up your devices picture-galery as they are only accessible from inside the app.
★ HOW TO manage layers, geolocations, track log records
Below the map (on the left side in landscape) you can see a moveable statusbar.
Move it up (to the right in landscape) until the management-area comes into view.
The management-area contains 3 pages (slidable horizontally).
On the first page ('LAYERS') you can add layers as a container for locations / geopoints
* Click 'Add new layers' at lists bottom to add new ones
* Press-and-hold existing list-items to edit/delete
* Click item to toggle visibility of layer's locations / geopoints
* Click '+' button to add new locations / geopoints (placed at current map's center)
On the second page ('LOCATIONS') you can see all currently visible locations
* Click to quick-center on map
* Press-and-hold to edit/delete
On the third page ('TRACKS') you can manage your track log records
* Click 'Add new track' at lists bottom to add new track logs
* Click on newly created track items to toggle recording-state (paused <-> recording)
* Click on 'Finish' button to finalize track-log recording
* Click on finalized item to toggle visibility on map
* Click 'Center-Arrow' button to quick-center track / route
★ PRO UPGRADE
The free version has a limited number of layers, locations and tracks you can add.
You can upgrade to an ad-free and unlimited version any time.
Location storage, GPS tracking, Compass, Distance measurement, Altimeter - all rolled into one!