The Social Network for Mathematics.
Sign-up and join the fun!!
Why you should join:
Be a part of a wonderful, vibrant and friendly self-help community with a focus on mathematics and the mathematical sciences. Get help when you want it and on the other hand, you will find opportunities to guide and mentor others.
Mathematics on the go - mobile apps for iOS & Android provide you the right tools to clearly express your thoughts and communicate these to others. Messages can include text in any language and math expressions (in MathML format). You can add in #hashtags to messages to allow for these to be easily searchable and so that subscribes of the #hashtags can receive them in real time (if they are online).
Mathematics underpins an immense body of human knowledge a deeper understanding will help you to realise your full potential and enrich your life.
* Quiz of the day.
* Instant and real-time messaging.
* Add in mathematical expressions in messages.
* Built-in math editor uses a subset of mathml as the native format.
* Messages can be also viewed on a browser based interface.
* Add hashtags in messages, hashtags can be in any language.
* Subscribe to topics (hashtags) and users.
* Invite friends from your contact lists, invitations are sent via SMS / email.
* Basic implementation for formal mathematical proofs powered by the Lean Theorem Prover. Only boolean laws such as distributivity are currently supported, hopefully this will be replaced with something more useful & user friendly in the future.
User Guide available at:
Latest posts can be viewed at: