Java Enterprise Edition 6: JPA 2, JSF 2.0 , EJB 3.1,
Spring Framework 3
With annotations you will minimize the need for Xml descriptors and configurations . Use annotations for :
* Aspect Oriented Programming
* Object Oriented Programming
* Dependency injection.
* Java Persistence Api Lifecycle
* Object-Ralational Mapping
* Java Persistence Query Language or Native Query
* Java Server Faces (JSF) Management
* Test Drive Development
* Model View Controller
* Unit Test
* and so on
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
• Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
-Tags: book reader, ebook reader, pdf reader, ebook speech, pdf annotate form, epub, mobi, pdf, rar, moon reader pro, ibook, stanza, kindle, nook color, aldiko HD, kobo, comics, comic reader, cbz reader
-About GET_ACCOUNTS permission: used for Google Drive function only
-About READ_PHONE_STATE permission: used to stop TTS when there is a call coming
Now With Dropbox & Google Drive Support!
Also Checkout the New&Improved Notes tool!
- Use A Three Finger Tap To Display-Hide Annotations.
- Use A Four Finger Tap To Display-Hide the Annotations Bar.
For the Full Version, Visit: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.schonweiss.eBookReaderPro
Feel free to write to us @ [info at Schonweiss.com] with ideas for improvement, suggestions, feature requests, etc.
The app supports PDF reading functionality and navigation via the Contents button, embedded hyperlinks, bookmarks, markup and annotations. By "secure PDF reader" we mean that Javelin supports DRM-protected PDF files as well as standard PDF files. The DRM protection facility is created using the free Drumlin software from Drumlin Security Ltd. For DRM protected usage Android v4.1 or later on tablets or tablet-like phones only is recommended.
For detailed information regarding Javelin for Android please see:
Documents can be downloaded to Javelin for Android in one of three principal ways:
(i) by using the download icon in the toolbar and entering a full URL for a pdf or drmz file (see further, below); or
(ii) by copying PDF files (.pdf) and secured PDF files (.drmz) from a PC or Mac to the Android device and placing these in an accessible directory, e.g. into the Javelin folder, Documents subfolder; and
(iii) the app supports a third file format, which is an xml structure for lists of documents ("catalogs"). This essentially provides a shortcut for the download procedure, as the xml file includes a description of the file and the url of the file to be downloaded, thereby simplifying the download process for the user. These xml lists can themselves be downloaded via an explicit URL download request (as per (i) above) or may be pre-loaded – a sample catalog is pre-loaded. Zipped catalog files are now supported - see documentation for details.
DRMZ files: these files are a form of PDF file that require an authorization code in order to enable them for your device. The sample catalog includes a demo file with code: abcabcabc for you to test this process. Simply tap the field for the code when prompted, type in the code provided, and press the OK button. An active G3 or WiFi connection is required for the authorization process to work, as the details are checked on our servers. For other DRMZ files downloaded to or copied to Javelin for Android, a code will be provided to you by the document publisher. Authorization codes are 9 characters (numbers and lower case letters) and are specific to individual documents. For more details please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a publisher wishes to provide digital content that requires authorization via this app they should do so using services provided by Drumlin Security Ltd. Examples might include: an electronic copy of a book in PDF format that has previously been purchased in print or other form via the publisher’s website or a traditional bookstore; notes to accompany a training course; intra-corporate technical manuals; documents provided on a temporary basis, etc). This version of Javelin utilizes licensed PDF rendering software from Radaee Studio.
Aiuto is a free reference app for programmers and computer engineering students. Install this android app to download a library of example programs for the three programming languages - Java, C++ and Assembly presented in a neat layout with syntax highlighting to make reading easier. Each program has its corresponding sample outputs and information such as problem information or algorithms. The programs can be copied using the Copy option, so that you can try them out on a compiler app on your phone.
The app also includes reference the the programming languages, which covers all the basic concepts of C++ and Java, especially the ones needed to understand the programs included. The reference also includes example codes.
Assembly Reference contains the Instruction Set of the Intel 8086 micro processor along with 70 example programs in assembly.
More programs and features are added with each version. If you feel something should be included in this app or would like to request a new feature, feel free to email me at email@example.com or let me know in your comment on this page.
Languages and features included in this application:
★ Java Programs
★ Java Reference
★ C++ Programs
★ C++ Reference
★ Assembly Reference
★ Assembly Language Programs
★ 8086 Processor Assembly Instruction Set
★ Ability to copy programs to clipboard
★ Share programs with friends
NOTE: This application requests the Internet Permission to display advertisements.
Almost all topics are covered in this Advance application. U can also share topics and interview question with answer to your friends !!!!
- RMI (With Sample Program)
- JDBC (All Operations with sample Code)
- Socket Programming (With Sample Program)
- Others(eg. Applets, AWT Vs Swing, File Handling,Multithreading with programs)
- OOP Concepts(eg.Abstraction,Inheritance,Polymorphysm,OverloadingOverriding,Constructor,Interface,Encapsulation..etc)
- Interview Questions with answers:
1) Core JAVA related Interview Questions(63)
2) JSP Interview Questions(30)
3) Servlet Interview Questions(23)
4) Hibernet Interview Questions(50)
- Core JAVA Tutorials(21 Tutorials)
- Sample codes (Core JAVA 26 programs)
- Offline application !
- Sharing Option & Copy/paste option is also available !!!
- Tutorials for almost all java concepts.
- Sample codes are available.
- 160+ Interview Questions & Answers.
- Better Look.
- Fast Response.
This is fully tested app.
This app uses your home screen access.If you have installed anti virus,it does not allow for that.It recognizes as a virus but actually not.
No virus,It just simply use mobile home screen.
More from developer
This game is a memory game. You must remember a sequence of colors, and play it back with a DPad (directional arrows on a Google TV remote) or touchscreen (tapping the circles). It starts with only one item in the sequence to remember and adds one additional item every time you correctly remember the sequence.