#1 Best & most secure money manager app to track your expenses and plan your monthly budget based on SMS alerts from banks, credit cards, e-wallets and food cards
FinArt Money manager is free to download and comes with 5-days free trial so you can try all the premium features before you decide to pay for the subscription.
Key features of money manager:
• Expense manager - Track your expenses and bills automatically (SMS inbox sync)
• Budget planner - Set your monthly budget including category wise budget
• Protect your financial transaction data using Private Mode
• Categorizes your spends in different heads - i.e. groceries, travel, office
• Track your bank balance
• Credit card management - Manage all your credit cards at one location
• Bill reminders for outstanding bills like mobile bills, utility bills etc
• Sync your expense data across multiple devices
• Global app with multi currency support.
• Set any day of the month as start day ie salary day as month start
• Control your spends and save money for your long term goals
• Ad free experience, forever.
Money manager helps by automatically tracking financial transactions for all banks & credit cards and presenting these in very creative & intuitive fashion inside the app. It makes it easier for you to review your financial health in a snapshot and drive relevant financial inferences about your expenses and budget management. It also helps in your family budget planning where you can set monthly spending limits for any specific category or overall monthly limit.
Data privacy and security controls
At FinArt, we care a great deal about privacy and security of your banking data, Money manager app is first in the industry to offer unprecedented data privacy and security controls for managing your financial data:
✅ No email/phone number registration.
✅ Private Mode Option - It ensures none of your sms text or bank transaction data go outside your phone.
✅ Stores your financial data backup on your own Google Drive instead of 3rd party server
✅ Multi device sync using secure peer to peer connection to manage family expenses
✅ Does not connect to your bank accounts for money management instead it works based on SMS sync
Why money manager needs SMS permission (READ_SMS and RECEIVE_SMS)?
SMS permission is optional and required only if you want to track your expenses and bills automatically based on SMS alerts. These SMS are sent by banks and credit card firms for every transaction, due bills and payments.