#1 Best Money Manager app for tracking expenses from all banks, credit cards, e-wallets and food cards
• Track your expenses and bills automatically (from SMS)
• Manage your monthly budget
• Check account balance
• Get smart reports / spending trends
• Manage all your accounts, e-wallets, bills and cash in hand accurately
• Categorizes expenses in different heads - i.e. groceries, travel, bills, office
• Protect your financial data using Private Mode
• Backup your data on personal Google Drive instead of third party servers
• Sync data across multiple devices
• Global app with multi currency support. Convert money spending to any currency
• Track money sent through banks and money exchange
• Ad free experience, forever.
We strongly believe that Finance is an Art and our lifestyle becomes lot more relaxed and joyful when we manage money in a disciplined manner. FinArt Money Manager software achieves this objective by automatically keeping track of financial transactions for all banks and presenting these in very creative & intuitive fashion inside the app.
It also helps in your family budget planning and keeping track of bank balance using quick balance inquiry.
Data privacy and security controls
At FinArt, we care a great deal about privacy and security of your data, FinArt is the first expense manager app in industry to offer privacy and security controls which are even better than bank grade protection:
✅ No email/phone number registration.
✅ PRIVATE MODE - None of your personal or financial data ever goes out of your phone
✅ Stores data backup on your own Google Drive instead of third party server
✅ Multi device sync using secure peer to peer connection.
✅ Never reads any of your personal messages
✅ Does not connect to your bank accounts
FinArt comes with a free trial so that you validate all these premium features before you decide to buy the subscription. We are confident FinArt Money Manager app will have very positive impact on your financial life and you will be able to manage your money more effectively. If it doesn't do so, please do let us know at email@example.com, we take feedback very seriously.