This application will only work on HTC CDMA devices like the Hero, EVO and Incredible.
MSL may be called the SPC (Service Programming Code).
* Requires network access for AdMob ads.
Debug your apps. Find error stacktraces. See what your phone is saying about you behind your back. It's all there in the system log, aka logcat!
What makes CatLog stand out over similar apps?
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
* Open-source and ad-free
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Do you have .gpx files from your standalone GPS full of waypoints you would like to use on your phone?
This app will let you load a gpx file and parse it into a list of waypoints (placemarks) that you can load into Google Maps or other GPS navigation applications on your android device.
Large gpx files with tracks may take a few moments to parse.
Short press to launch into Google Maps or other geo: intent handler
Long Press to view the details of a stored waypoint. You can also configure long press to directly launch into Google Navigation.
Please note that the app only loads waypoints and ignores tracks in the file. It is recommended that you have Google Maps installed.
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
- View SIM Card info: SIM Card Serial, Phone number, SIM carrier.
- View all contacts stored on SIM card.
- Searching for a contact.
- Add a contact.
- Delete a contact or delete multiple selected contacts.
- Modify contact's info.
- Import contacts from file.
- Export contacts to file (for backup purpose) .
I need INTERNET permission in my app to retrieve ad data. Trust at me, I dont collect your info and your contacts info.
If you need any further informations, feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Bugs fixes: Crashes on some devices, contact list becomes black when scroll,...
- Improves GUIs.
If you want to show your support towards the development of this ROM, you can purchase this key to disable the 5 second popup message the appears when first launching Venom Tweaks. This app does nothing but get rid of the popup.
The reason for the price is that Google takes 30% of all Play Store Sales, so $7.14 x 70% = $5 for us :)
We thank you for your support.
Searching hidden codes for the your android device, but found only for other models? It's your day! This is not catalogue, it's realy secret codes revealer that finds available codes on the your device.
That application searches codes on the device and gets data about actions of codes from server.
!!!ATTENTION!!!I giving you TOOL but not database of codes. If some codes didn't have description - search it in google, on my topic http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=323535 or wait until somebody test that code. It must not be a cause of bad mark of application!
*Now only codes for small set of devices have description. But you can change that by adding own descriptions.*
New UI is here now! I hope you will enjoy it.
Information for those who have not found any one code:
1) Update the program and run the search again. If after this code 727 appears in the list - your device is really have no codes other than that which causes the program to debug. If there are no code 727 - go to item 2)
2) Open the the OEM application for the phone calls and dial * #* #727 #*# *
3) Click the Start Debug
4) Wait until proccess finished
5) Close the application, find at the root of file system file SCRLog.log and send me on mail: email@example.com
6) Wait for a new version which will be fixed a bug. :)
Russian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Ukranian - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
English - Vladislav *BlackSwan* Aksjonov
Spanish(partial) - Evhen *ZaaRauL* Zvaric
Chinese - Nikita *FiriatCat* Chernih
KiiTAG is the best Bluetooth 4.0 item finder to keep your valuables safe and offer many useful add-ons such as remote camera shutter and immediate SMS/Email notification service.
• Easily Track Your Item
Quickly locate your item by signal strength in a range of up to 200 feet.
• Immediate Out-of-Range Alert
Alarm you as soon as your item moves out of range.
• Last Place Seen
Check out where and when your item was last connected with the phone.
• Baggage Tag
After reporting lost, friends or anyone can actively scan surrounding area to locate your item and notify you with the contacts information entered while reporting lost.
• Community Lost & Found
Report your item lost and have your friends or KiiTAG community help find it.
• Secured and Safe
Unless item reported loss, no one gets to see your KiiTag and no contacts or owner information will be revealed.
• Exclusive Ownership
Once your KiiTAG is registered, no one else can access or pair with it.
• Additional Add-Ons
Remote camera shutter, phone finder, notification service and many more to come.
• Elegant Style
Three vibrant colors styled with your belongings including keychain, bag, suitcase, or baggage.
• Low Power Usage
Powered by the latest Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy technology with replaceable battery last up to 6 months.
• Multiple Items Tracking
Track up to 10 items simultaneously and manage them with different names and photos.
• Cloud Sync
Set up KiiTag with more than one phones and data will be synchronized.
KiiTAG App supports Apple products with BLE 4.0 (such as iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, iPad mini, 3, 4, Air and iPod 5th Generation) and with iOS version 7 and above.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The smart, low-energy iHere3 Key Finder is compatible with iPhone 4S/5 and Android phones.
With the iHere3 attached to your keyring or in your wallet or handbag you’ll never need to look for them again. Misplaced items can be located easily using the app on your phone, search and the iHere module will beep to let you know where it is – and vice-versa press the iHere module and your phone will beep. Separate the iHere from your phone by over 30m and it will beep to alert you. Moreover, if you press the iHere module when you park your car it marks a pin on a map so you can use your phone to find it again later.
The iFi Tag - Phone finder is a bluetooth based small device, similar to a key fob, which communicates and remains wirelessly connected to the user's smart phone.
The Tag is enabled on your phone with the iFoundIt Android app. When either phone or the object to which device is attached gets separated, then alarm is generated on both phone and the tag. This device keeps track of your phone, purse, luggage or computer bag and will notify before you lose them. This device will also send an email showing location of lostitem on the user's cell phone using maps. This solves a very common problem of losing personal valuables.
Turn on the iFi Tag and Attach to a key ring or any other valuable that you would like to keep tracking.
Features of iFi Tag
• Separation Alert: iFi Tag and your phone start ringing when they are separated by a distance of more than 25 to 30 feet. Distance may vary depending on the surroundings.
• Track your Phone: Press the tag button for 2 secs, till the Green light blinks to locate the phone.
• Track your iFi Tag: Go to Home screen, Tap on the connected tag. Tap "Find me"to make iFi Tag beep.
• Reconnect to phone: On separation, iFi Tag will remain on and attempt continuously to connect with the phone. Tag status on the screen will change to Red on out of range and Green when in range.
• Location Notification: On separation beyond 3 minutes, recorded GPS coordinates ofthe phone and Time ofseparation can be accessed on your registered email ID.
• Safe Location: At safe location, Phone and tag will not ring, when disconnected
from each other.
• iFi Tag uses BT 2.1 technology and battery can last upto 72 hours under normal usage.
Steps for setup
1.Download and install the App on your Android Phone. Launch iFi Tag App from the application menu on your mobile phone.
2. Turn ON the iFi Tag by pressing button on the tag for3 sec.
3. iFi Tag will start blinking in Red and Green for 3 min and will beep once.
4. Launch the iFi Tag App on your mobile phone.
5. Tap "Add Device"tab and select "iFi Tag" from the unpaired device list in the App menu.
6. If prompted, enter the password as "1234" and Tap on Pair button. The iFi Tag will beep twice on successful connection. Tap Done.
7. iFi Tag status will turn Green on the screen indicating connected to the phone.
8. Tap "Setting" Tab and change the Notification to ON. Enter Phone number and Email id to receive email Notifications on loss of device.
9. Basic iFi tag setup is complete. You can start using it NOW!
Disclaimer : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
Quickly find the EWC waste code you need.
• Latest updated Environment Agency information
• Search by text or words
• Search by chapter option
• All hazardous waste codes listed
• Full EWC list
EWC codes are needed to complete duty of care waste transfer note and hazardous waste consignment note documentation.
This application from Cleansing Service Group (CSG) includes other useful information such as our waste management services and emergency hotline number.