● This app provides a free catch up service for a wide selection of Channel 5 shows and archive programmes.
● To ensure you are provided with the best viewing experience, this application requires Wifi.
● You will need Android OS version 3.0 (“Honeycomb”) or above to use this application.
● Rights restrictions around content mean that not all programmes can be made available.
● This application can only be used within the UK.
- Full TV guide for every channel on Freeview, including the HD channels
- Offline mode. Downloaded programme content is still available when you don’t have a signal
- Personalised recommendations, based on your preferences
- Alerts/reminders for programmes
- Share functions and ability to view most active TV show discussions on Twitter
- Latest news from Freeview
• Follow the shows and stars you love, and get personalised stories and social feeds – updated live 24/7
• Discover what to watch with our super-smart personalised guide - and get handy reminders so you never miss a second
• Find and follow other fans who share your passions
• Chat and share in TV Rooms – Beamly's unique social spaces for TV, hosted by stars, experts and passionate superfans
• Interact live with your favourite shows via custom playalong games, live votes, fun quizzes and more!
Love TV? You'll love Beamly.
The Show Never Stops.
A click gets you useful programme information - episode and series number, total episodes, is it a repeat? Films are easy to find and the details include synopsis and film year. Set reminders (3.0+) or share a programme with your friends. Discover new programmes or plan your evening's viewing, whether it's BBC 1 or Film 4, Sky Living or Nickelodeon. Search across all UK television and radio channels.
Covers UK TV listings on Freeview, Sky, Freesat, Virgin, BT Vision, Saorsat, Saorview and YouView.
Includes programme information, series, episode numbers and repeat indicator. Reminders and alerts through Google Calendar (3.0+), share what you're watching, search by title.
Stores programmes five days ahead and two days behind. Option to only download schedules on WiFi
* Films are shown in orange text, finished programmes in grey
* Highlight genres (films, news, comedy, sports..) with the Genre menu
* Click on a programme to see its details
* Share and set reminders (3.0+) by clicking the icons on the programme details page
* Click on channel logo to see channel number and name
* Click on channel logo, then the 'hide' button to hide channels
* Click Menu -> Show hidden channels to un-hide channels
* Radio channels are hidden by default
* Hold and drag on a channel to re-order (Android 3.0+ only)
* The Left and Right arrows go forward and backward one day
* In search mode, arrows select next and previous search result
* Click Menu -> Reset and Reload to select a different broadcaster or region
* To prevent the app downloading data when mobile, choose 'Only use WiFi' in Settings
* To stop programme images being shown when viewing details, choose 'Don't load programme images' in Settings
* The guide automatically switches between portrait and landscape mode
We think it's the best UK TV Guide there is, and we hope you agree! Get the most from your television.
Our Beta version includes the following features:
- Remote Record: Record Freeview TV shows or whole series at the touch of a button to your YouView+ box where ever you are
- TV Guide: Full 7 day forward and backwards TV Guide listings
- TV Reminders: Set reminders for your favourite TV shows with 15 minute warnings before the broadcast begins, sent directly to your device
- My Subscriptions: Once you sign in on your home Wifi view the listings for the channels you are subscribed to. You can even create your own favourite channels list
- On Demand: View the listings for all on demand Movies and TV shows available in the TalkTalk Player
- Watchlists: Create your own personal wishlist of on demand TV and Film which you can view in the TalkTalk Player
- Trailers: Watch trailers for the latest Movies on demand
- Cast And Crew Linking: Find more shows available now from your favourite actor or director by selecting their name on screen
- My TV: View what you've added to your Watchlist and what remote records or reminders you've set
- Homescreen: Select the home icon to view a today's recommended TV
- 10 inch tablet design: A brand new design for 10 inch devices
Setting up remote record:
To set remote records you need to pair your device to your YouView+ box.
Step 1: On the app visit settings and select remote record pairing. Follow the on screen instructions and you will be asked to enter a connection code.
Step 2: Now on your YouView+ box go to settings, select device management followed by mobile devices and select connect device. You’ll see a connection code presented on screen.
Step 3: Enter this code into your app (not case sensitive) and you will see a successful connection message. You can now set remote records from your TalkTalk TV app and can add up to 5 devices per YouView box.
Remember: Your YouView+ box needs to be connected to the internet for remote record.
Setting up your Watchlist:
To add programmes to your Watchlist and see a list of subscribed channels on app requires sign in using your TalkTalk PIN (sign in on your home Wifi). Once signed in you can save on demand programmes to your Watchlist to view later on your YouView box in the TalkTalk Player.
Step 1: Sign in on the app by going to settings and select sign in. Make sure you are on your home Wifi connection, the same as your YouView box.
Step 2: Add programmes to your Watchlist on the TalkTalk TV app by visiting on demand, selecting a programme followed by the blue star icon and add it to your Watchlist.
Step 3: To view the programmes you save to your Watchlist in the TalkTalk Player requires the latest software on your YouView box. Make sure you are up to date by going to settings on your YouView box, select device management followed by update on demand players.
Step 4: Now press the TalkTalk button on your remote and from the homescreen scroll right to Watchlist where you can see the programmes you have saved. Select one to start watching. We will always ask for a TalkTalk PIN to be entered on screen if the programme requires payment.
Remember: Your YouView box needs to be connected to your broadband router using TalkTalk Powerline Adapters or an Ethernet cable otherwise you will not be able to update the software or access services BBC iPlayer, 4oD and the TalkTalk Player.
For full instructions on how to use the app please visit: http://talktalk.co.uk/tvhelp
Find out more about TalkTalk TV by visiting: https://sales.talktalk.co.uk/
Please feedback to us on: email@example.com
* Via this App watch the channel live, get 7 day catch up, add programme reminders and select from over 500 hours of Vintage TV programming.
* Vintage TV is the channel for music of quality and longevity; a vital, unique offering for those who grew up with the many vintage artists still touring and recording and a destination for a younger audience who appreciate Vintage TV’s ‘soundtrack to the 20th century’. It celebrates well-established musical careers and highlights emerging talent who’ve been inspired by earlier generations and their sounds.
* The channel is also available on Sky 369, Virgin 343 and Freesat 515.
Catch-up on a selection of the latest and best pay TV shows that you won’t find on Freeview with the Entertainment Month pass. No strings. No contract. Download the free app, create a NOW TV account and start watching what you want, when you want, instantly on your Android Phone or Tablet.
NOWTV Beta, is an on the move service, ensuring you don’t miss the TV you love, whenever you want. Enjoy NOWTV on your Android Device wherever you are in the UK with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
NOW TV Beta - Key Features
* Our on demand catalogue includes hundreds of Movies and Entertainment programs to watch with the relevant pass
* Access 10 Live Entertainment channels, including Comedy CentralSky Atlantic, Sky1, Sky Living, Sky Arts 1 with an Entertainment Month Pass
* Access all Sky Sports channels, including Sky Sports F1 with a Sky Sports Day Pass
* Access all 11 Sky Movies Channels Live with a Sky Movies Month pass.
Recommended device specifications
• Android 4.0 or above
• 1.0 Ghz
• 1GB RAM
• 480x800 Screen Resolution
Why are we in Beta?
This new App is initially being released as a Beta App. This is due to a bug outside of NOWTV’s control with the Android native players on certain devices, which potentially can cause video freezes. We are working closely with device manufacturers and Google to resolve this.
NOW TV Beta is compatible with the many Android tablets that are 7” or larger and running Android 4.0 or later. If you have an Android Phone running anything below 4.0, the “NOWTV” app in the Google Play Store, is available on selected Android Phones with older OS versions. (Please note, this older version of our App does not support Tablets)
For a full list of supported devices, please visit nowtv.com
How do I start?
All you need to start enjoying NOWTV Beta is a NOWTV iD username and password and an active Sky Movies Month Pass, Entertainment Month Pass or Sky Sports Day Pass. You can setup an account and purchase a Pass at nowtv.com.
Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply.
Contact your Network Operator for further information.
Now TV / BSkyB does not supported video playback on rooted Android Devices.
This is because if a device is identified as being “rooted”, we can’t guarantee to our content partners’ satisfaction that the programmes and movies can be protected from copying or illegal distribution.
For those that aren’t aware, rooting is a process where the user gets complete control over the Android operating system files and configuration. Some devices may be identified as ‘rooted’ if the manufacturer has enabled root access by default.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK only. Not all programmes available on live channels or catch up. Further terms apply.
Legals: 18+. UK only. After free trial Sky Movies Pass renews at £8.99 pm. Both Sky Movies Pass and Entertainment Pass renew until you unsubscribe. Content streamed via broadband/3G (charges may apply).
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://watch.nowtv.com/privacy
Never miss a show on your favourite BBC Radio station.
- Hundreds of shows, updated daily
- Bookmark Favourite stations
- Recently Viewed Shows
- Popular Shows
More on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BBCRadioCatchup
Trademarks and logos belong to respective owners.
Play live on Mondays at 5pm on the CBBC channel or anytime via the iPlayer.
Have you got what it takes to beat Ludus?
- Play on the go and practice the games in the Levels of Ludus
- Earn Holoboxes and unlock power-ups in the Levels of Ludus
- 7 levels of games to play live every week
>>> Ora è anche possibile impostarle come suoneria! <<<
>>> VERSIONE LIBERA DA BANNER PUBBLICITARI! <<<
>>> FUNZIONE PER L'AVVIO DI SUONI CASUALI <<<
>>> POSSIBILITA' DI IMPOSTARE IL WALLPAPER TENENDO PREMUTO SULLO SFONDO DELL'APP E CAMBIARLO CLICCANDO! <<<
>>> App spostabile su SD! <<<
Utilizzate il pulsante 'invia email' presente nel Play store per inviarci suggerimenti o richieste di nuovi suoni.
Loghi immagini e media sono di proprietà dei rispettivi autori.
BBC Live has a very user friendly interface and it operates very smoothly. At any time you can stream your favorite radio channels. You can search for a specific channel, save your favorite channels and share them with your friends.
BBC Live allows you to play any channel on the background so that you keep using the phone while listening to your favorite channels. You can also place a widget on your desktop to control the application without having to open it.
Tags: news, entertainment, media, audio.
We keep updating the channels to provide you with a reliable app and If you want us to add a new channel, send us email with channel name and we will add it.
Current UK TV Channels include:
- Al Magharibia
- Loveworld Tv
- Aljazeera TV Live
- Capital TV
- Ahlulbayt TV
- Al Hiwar TV
- ANN TV
- Beleive TV
- HEART TV
- QVC TV UK
- Rocks and Co. TV
- SKY Poker
- Bid TV
- Price Drop TV
- and much more
Please do not forget to comment and give stars for the app, we will appreciate, Thanks.
UK TV Channels are in HD and it may take 5-10 seconds to start buffering. Also, you will need a high speed internet connection (WiFi or 3G) to continuously stream the video and enjoy the experience of watching your favourite station on portable device.
The logo and trademarks used within the app are the properties of the respective UK TV channels. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk.The stream links are gathered from various sources available open in the internet hence developer can't be held responsible for any damages whatsoever.
*Due to a change made to the Wi-Fi settings in some devices running Android 4.3/4.4, if you subscribe through your operator you may see a “temporarily switch off Wi-Fi" message. We will be updating the app to addresses this change, but in the interim please follow the steps below.
1. Visit the Settings menu of your device
2. Select Wi-Fi
3. Ensure that WiFi is turned off
3. Select Advanced from the overflow menu
4. Locate the option ‘Scanning always available’ and switch this to ‘Off’
5. Return to the app and attempt to sign-in again
6. After successfully signing-in you can re-enable Wi-Fi
If you encounter further problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to help.*
Experience every thrilling sporting moment on the move with Sky Sports Mobile TV *live* on selected Android smartphones from just £4.99 / €5.99 per calendar month with no lock-in contract.
Enjoy up to 6 channels of dedicated sports action plus Sky News, meaning that you can pack even more sports into your life and never miss our live coverage of your favourite sports.
Pack 1 is available for £4.99 / €5.99 per calendar month and includes:
Sky Sports 1
Sky Sports 2
Pack 2 is available for £9.99 / €12.99 per calendar month and includes:
Sky Sports 1
Sky Sports 2
Sky Sports 3
Sky Sports 4
Sky Sports F1
Sky Sports News
Watch exclusively live coverage of the greatest sporting contests from the UK, Europe and beyond depending on the Pack that you subscribe to including:
Catch live Barclays Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Sky Bet Football League, Scottish Premiership and much more.
• Rugby Union
Enjoy live coverage and in-depth analysis of domestic and international rugby union, including games from the Heineken Cup.
Live Test cricket, T20s and ODIs from around the world, plus, exclusive coverage of the domestic season, including the County Championship and Clydesdale Bank 40.
Find world class golf all year round on Sky Sports, with action from the Ryder Cup, the European and US PGA Tours, two Majors and all four World Golf Championships.
Sky Sports F1™ is the new home of Formula 1™. Fans can experience the sport like never before on our dedicated F1™ channel, with unprecedented coverage and every race live and uninterrupted.
How does the subscription work?
Please note: Subscription cannot be cancelled during active subscription period.
What are the minimum software and hardware requirements for Sky Sports Mobile TV?
Sky Sports Mobile TV is supported on the following Android smartphones running 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 operating systems:
HTC: HTC One (M8), HTC One, HTC One Mini, HTC One Max, HTC One V, HTC One S, HTC One SV, HTC One X, HTC One X+, HTC One XL, HTC Desire, HTC Desire S, HTC Desire X, HTC Desire HD, HTC Incredible S, HTC Sensation, HTC Sensation XE.
SAMSUNG: Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 mini, Galaxy S3 LTE, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 2 LTE, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Ace 2.
Also: LG G2, LG Optimus 4X HD, LG Nexus 4 & 5, Sony Xperia S, Xperia SP, Xperia T, Xperia Z, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia M Motorola RAZR HD, Motorola RAZR i.
Access many of the UK’s most watched channels, across genres including entertainment, music, kids, lifestyle, news and desi:
- Entertainment: BBC One, BBC Two, ITV 1, Channel 4, FIVE, BBC Three, BBC Four, VIVA, QUEST, 4Music and Sony’s Movies4Men
- Music: Kiss, Kerrang!, The Box, Smash Hits, Magic, heat, Capital, Heart, NOW, Planet Pop, Clubland, AKA and Vintage TV
- Kids: CBBC and CBeebies
- Lifestyle: Fashion One and Fashion TV
- News: BBC News, Russia Today, Al Jazeera, Euro News and Bloomberg
- Desi: Sony SAB, Colors and Rishtey
More channels coming in 2014!
TVPlayer offers you the following great features:
- Free to use
- Now and Next to see what’s on
- Programme descriptions
- Browse channels within the player whilst watching another channel
- Fully optimised adaptive streaming across both Wi-Fi and 3G + 4G
Visit tvplayer.com for more info.
Catchup on the latest live news and TV with TVPlayer.
Your network operator may charge for data/internet usage. Please consult your network operator for more information about your data usage plan.
TVPlayer is available to individuals in the United Kingdom.
Please note, where required TVPlayer has agreements with channels that sometimes require us to black-out certain programmes.
We have just released this app. Some channels may be temporarily unavailable. Check back regularly to find new channels and even more new features to catchup on.