Kids Learn Mandarin Chinese Free - A Fingerprint Network App
Kids Learn Mandarin has over 10 addicting games that teach key Chinese vocabulary and pronunciation in 12 different word categories, including Numbers, Colors and Shapes.
Kids Learn Mandarin is suited for kids ages 2-8.
Produced in partnership by the Digital Learning Company and Fingerprint Digital, Kids Learn Mandarin is a comprehensive and curricular approach to kids' chinese learning. Rather than use flash cards, Kids Learn Mandarin teaches 240 mandarin chinese words through playful and progressive games and activities. Pei Pei the panda hosts the language learning adventure, which includes 9 fun and unique games like Turtle Hop, Balloon Pop and Shooting Hoops. Each game is designed to help children ages 2-8 achieve mastery over key chinese vocabulary. Each lesson also features a song video, chinese character writing practice and a playground that kids can decorate with stickers they earn as they play.
All lessons are delivered in clear mandarin with english narration and encouragement for your child. The full product includes:
• Numbers Lesson
• Colors & Shapes Lesson
• Animals Lesson
• Fruit & Vegetables Lesson
• Family & Occupation Lesson
• Body Parts Lesson
• Clothes Lesson
• Toys & Transport Lesson
• Sport & Hobbies Lesson
• Things at Home Lesson
• Eating & Drinking Lesson
• Nature & Outdoors Lesson
Instead of memorizing flash cards, your child will be guided on a colorful learning adventure across China playing our fully interactive series of fun and progressive games. Each lesson includes ALL of the following games:
• Clam Aquarium Game –Tap the clam with best matching Mandarin word pictures to see what pops out.
• Shooting Hoops Game – Flick the basketball into the hoop with the correct Chinese word.
• Turtle Hop Game – Cross the river by hopping on the turtle shells with matching Chinese word.
• Balloon Pop Game – Listen in Mandarin and burst the balloon with the best matching word picture.
• Coco Climb Game – Climb the palm tree by tapping the coconut with best matching Chinese word picture.
• Tic Tac Toe Game – Flip the tile with the best matching Chinese word picture to get 3 in a row.
• Hot Air Balloon Game – Tilt to catch the correct falling words in your basket.
• Brushstroke in the Sand Game – Learn to write Chinese characters on the sandcastle.
Kids Learn Mandarin is part of the Fingerprint Network of educational games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets children and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.