Fun Game, only couple complaints Game crashed and freaked out, had to uninstall/reinstall, and lost all info. The game also has no recognition of PVP level with their VS mode. A character with 10k Super Skill Vs one with 500 Super Skill? Considering I have to bet some of the skill to compete, this truly needs rebalanced.
The Voices ROFL! This is fun and a nice throwback to older games that were the same principle such as archery or javelin. The graphics are simple but with purpose, and without worrying about enhancements it's a lot of fun. I love the voice of the athlete, the different screams and yells when he throws, very amusing.
Addictive I love to play this game. No way am i paying $5.99 to remove adds when developers dont even update or add new things. Come on some people are over 100,000 skill and still no reason play more. Make it worth getting to more skill points, better throws and better stuff all around.
Fix button movement please If you leave the game, it always puts the buttons on the side which makes the game unplayable. The only fix is to either restart or power off.
Good job! Don't understand why people are complaining about the controls. It's how they are, how they're always gonna be, forever. Deal with it. This game could REALLY use an update though.
Crashes always after throwing The game crashes always when my throws are successful. It displays the stats for a split second before switching to either the home screen or another app.
- Fixed crashes on some devices
- Polish and German translation fixes
- Competitions for players who have not logged in
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Supports more devices (Intel)
- ALL NEW 3-throw player competitions with Super Skill bets!
- Super Skill calculation changed so that it is never reduced
- New Goodies: Zen, Lightning javelin, Ace shoes and "Vitamins"
- A lot of improvements, optimizations and bug fixes
- New character: Ninja
- Bug fixes