Free your eyes from the screen. O6 turns your apps, inboxes, and messages into radio stations letting you keep your eyes on the task at hand while driving, walking, or at home
The O6 app reads aloud your emails, tweets, saved articles, notifications, and more. You can also use the O6 app to setup, manage, and update your O6 device.
Winner of 2017 CES Innovation Honoree Award and 2017 Red Dot Design Award.
O6 consists of channels such as emails, twitter, pocket, news and more that narrates your content to you. You can scroll and browse through your emails and content, just as you normally do but with the added benefit of eyes free experience. You can also respond to messages, get directions, call phone numbers, and more.
The O6 App provides the following:
● Reads aloud Email (Gmail only) and Twitter
● Pocket: Pocket is great for saving web articles to read later. And now with O6 you can listen to your articles while you are on the go.
● Supports over 27 International Languages
● Email supports Actions. Actions are currently only available in email (tap on the circle with the three dots). With actions, you can send replies to messages (Yes, No, and more), get navigation directions based on detected street addresses in email or make phone calls from detected phone numbers.
● NPR One News
● Streams audio over Bluetooth
● New Channels and features added every month
The O6 App is complemented by the O6 Device: Allows complete control of the app without touching your phone. This will include going to the menu, switching channels and taking actions. This makes a world of difference.
The O6 device also provides the following:
● Control all aspects of the O6 App without looking or touching the screen
● Remote control music such as Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, and more
● Fine 30 second control of Podcasts & Audiobooks
● Ergonomic and elegant controller
● Portable: Accessories and colors to suit your style
● Handsfree.Reinvented: Answer or Make phone calls
● Advanced: Control any app with speech feedback
● Remote Camera Shutter
● Wireless software updates
We want your feedback to help us improve. Please reach out to us with comments, feature requests, thoughts and more at email@example.com.