All of your bank accounts and credit cards in one single app - the new plan to let you track all your money at once. Gain greater control and make your life easier!
finker is a banking service app that securely integrates into digital banking products and enables users to take control of their finances; by showing users their cash flow trends over time, finker helps people better understand their income and spending patterns across their various accounts and credit cards for improved financial decisions.
finker is the first and only bank account aggregator in Greece; the initiative is part of wider industry moves towards "open banking" and took place in the be finnovative accelerator program of National Bank of Greece (NBG).
Supported banks include:
- Alpha Bank
- National Bank of Greece (NBG)
- Piraeus Bank
Safety & Security
Data is secured according to UK, EU & Greek data protection requirements and k-Anonymity and l-Diversity approaches are used to enforce privacy and anonymity.
Other technical characteristics involve:
- Multi-factor authentication with access/bearer token expiration schemes.
- Control channel encryption using AES-256-CBC encryption standard.
- Data channel encryption using symmetric encryption based on the elliptic curve Diffie-Hellman key exchange.
- Keyed-Hash Message Authentication Code (HMAC) for protection against data being altered in transit.
- HTTPS for secure communication over the internet.
Ideas & Feedback
We were able to create this product because you give us awesome ideas and feedback. We listen to your input and make it work so email us at email@example.com. Our roadmap includes the following upcoming services:
- Financial goals, planning and budgeting.
- Cashflow forecast.
- Personal financial recommendations.
- More banks
finker addresses privacy through total anonymity. This, however, makes difficult for us to monitor your satisfaction. Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and help us ensure a high level of satisfaction among our users.