Calendar Event Reminder (CER) adds a repeating calendar reminder and extends the stock calendar application. You can customize the duration, repetitions, sound and vibration pattern. Works with every synced calendar.
After adjusting CER's settings to your liking, add a calendar reminder to your existing calendar to see how it works! When alarm / reminder goes off the device will be turned on and a popup window with information about the event (title, time, location) is displayed. Alarm / reminder can be disabled by tapping Dismiss or snoozed by the Snooze button.
Watch a demo on YouTube: http://bit.ly/iXku5Y !!!
** Settings per calendar
** Repeating reminder / alarm alert for all synced calendars (even corporate calendar)
** Customizable vibration pattern / alarm sound
** Lock screen style sliders or wheel to snooze / discard alarm
** Froyo / Gingerbread / ICS look & feel for sliders
** Stays open after every/last/no reminder
** Multiple snooze buttons with adjustable snooze logic and layout
** Wakes up device display automatically
** Shows notifications in the notification bar
** Supports LED flashing
** Supports to flash screen during alarm
** Customizable orientation
** Clean and simple
** Supports Android 2.1+ including Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Icecream Sandwich & Jelly Bean
** ...and more!
In combination with the Android calendar this app can be used as a personal assistance to automatically notify you about upcoming birthdays / anniversaries, when to take your medicine or other things of life you don't want to forget.
- You must disable your alarm sound within the stock calendar app; otherwise CERs alarms may be suppressed
- Exclude CER from all task killer apps
- Touchdown and Lotus Traveler not supported!
Comments, feature requests and questions are welcomed.
Vote for new features on the website. You can follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for latest info.
Willing to help translate this app into your favorite language? Email or go to: http://bit.ly/MGO4Ly
Explanation of the permissions:
Control vibrator: Used for the alarm to vibrate the phone with the desired vibration pattern
Disable standby modus: Used to make sure that the screen isn’t turned off during alarm
Phone calls / read phone state: This is to not interrupt active calls by the alarm and to stop the alarm when a phone call comes in.
Read calendar events: This is to get the time, title and location from the event when an alarm is raised.
Modify calendar events: When an alarm is snoozed my app has to store a new reminder for the event. This is stored in the calendar database.
Retrieve running applications: Used by the home helper to get the Launchers which can be associated with the home key
Set preferred apps: Used by the home helper to replace the launcher for the home key
Test hardware: Used to set the screen brightness for flashing screen
Automatically start at boot: Checks for unfinished / missed reminders when phone is started
Change audio settings: Used to set a custom volume for the alarm
License check: Used to check if the user is using a valid license
SDCard access: Used to read/write settings file for im/export
Change system settings: Used to overwrite the display timeout
*** No questions asked refund during 24 hours! Special PRO price. ***
If you want to make notes to contacts or to display such things as name of the company, position, birthday, closest event from the calendar, name and so on during the call then Call Notes is just what you need.
The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. You won't have to ask yourself "who is it?" anymore when answering the phone.
* To display the note and other info during the whole call or limited duration of time.
* Possibility to modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
* Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
* Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. So you can put notes even for unknown numbers.
* Support of Gingerbread, ICS and KitKat versions of Android (including HTC Sense with some constraints: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/entries/23627841-HTC-Sense-lock-screen).
Known issues: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/entries/22605626-known-issues
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100931490113089630209
Highlighted function: sync with your Google calendar, share group, your daily life helper. Creating groups, sharing activities with your family and workmates wherever and whenever you need, to make your circles more intimating and efficient
Escorting your data, Calendar＋ helps you calendar everything! Start your schedule management more effectively with Calendar plus.
•Import your friends’ birthdays from Facebook and contact
•Lots of customization
•Jump to today, or to any date from the menu
•Eight elegant widgets
•Powerful diary lets you type notes and embed photos
•Create and edit notes, to-dos and events
•Add birthdays of all contacts from your phone
•Note sharing option
•Monday/Sunday start option
•Option to link a contact to an event
•Scheduling of tasks using colors
•Visually stunning display of weather information
•Clear temperature trend chart
•Temperature, wind direction, ultraviolet ray and relative humidity
This is the free version of Calendar＋, it is containing (uninstructive) ads in some views but is fully functional! Even so, the ad-free paid version offers some additional features:
.Clean UI without promotions
.Security and unlimited stroage
.Encrypt local NOTES
.Elegant themes from server
.7*24 Customer Support
.More VIP privileges
Calendar Pro is free to download and use. Calendar Pro Premium adds the great features above and is available through an auto-renewing subscriptions.
Two Subscription options:
•Calendar Pro Premium monthly for $3.99
•Calendar Pro Premium yearly for $34.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google wallet. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We are working hard on our next version! More features coming soon! Thanks for your patience!
SUPPORT: Please click "Settings" > "Feedback" from inside our application to reach us or directly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
a little more organization in their busy schedule.
- Quick creation of callback reminder after each phone call
- After-call window provides options for quickly creating a reminder, call note, or calendar event.
- Reminder notes shown on call screen during calls with that specific contact
- Create call reminder from call log
- Option for automatic creation of call reminder for all calls or missed calls only
- Auto-complete text box for selecting contact during reminder creation, just start typing and results are filtered based on what you type
- Add repeating alerts to each reminder
- Add reminder to device calendar
- Choose different ringtone for each reminder
- General purpose reminders for any occasion (meetings, grocery, laundry, etc.)
- Add repeating alerts to each reminder
- Add reminder to device calendar
- Choose different ringtone for each reminder
- Schedule SMS messages to be sent automatically
- Add confirmation prompt at scheduled time of sending or choose to have SMS sent automatically without user intervention.
- Schedule repeating SMS reminders
- Create call notes for any contact that will be displayed on call screen during all calls with that contact
- Full customization of call note text, background, etc.
- Option for persistent notifications that require user intervention before dismissing
- Choose how long reminders remain in database after expiration
- Option for 24-hour time format
- Calendar Integration (Android 4.0+)
- Multiple font options
- New features coming!
--- Quick overview on application launch.
--- Calendar View for better understand.
--- Search payment by category or payee.
--- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates.
--- Receive Notifications of upcoming bills.
--- Add bills with NO END.
--- Add,Edit and Delete Recurrent bills.
--- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate payment amounts.
--- Add payee and view payments made in month wise.
--- Select when to receive notification ,i.e on due date, 1 day before, 2 days before or 3 days before bill due date
--- Simple and Easy to use.
--- Easy data entry.
--- Password protected.
--- Backup and Restore.
--- Upload backup to Dropbox.
--- Restore backup from Dropbox.
Keywords:bills reminder, bills tracker, bills organizer, bills organizer, bills tracking,bills manager,bill reminder,reminder,bill tracks.expense tracker,expenses,:Bills reminder.
This version is not supported any more. Please use Pro version instead: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nikanorov.callnotespro
More details: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/hc/en-us/articles/201940397
If you would like to make notes to contacts, so that in future they are shown on the display during an incoming or outgoing call, the Call Notes is what you need.
This application allows you to add and edit contact notes using either the standard Android address book or Google Mail web interface. Later this information will be displayed during the call. In the PRO version you can also display other important information such as company name and position of the caller.
If you're sociable, if you meet a lot of new people, if you’ve got a reputation to uphold and conversations to recall - this app is something you simply can’t do without! Call Notes will help you stay a step ahead. When you get a phone number just jot down a couple of lines about the person (yes, cursing allowed!). When you receive a call from the person this note appears. Read it quickly for an instant refresh and respond to the call. You'll never be caught speechless for that brief, uncomfortable moment on the phone, thinking "Who is this?"
Call Notes is great for all parts of your life: business relationships, networking, dating... All in all, what an app!
This is AdFree version of the application. The Pro version is available with the following additional functions:
*Possibility to quickly edit contact notes directly from the application and even during the call!
*Extended notes will display additional information like birthday, nearest event (4.0+), group, title or company name
*Priority email support
The next release is scheduled with even more PRO features!
If you like the program, please support the developer, buy the PRO version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nikanorov.callnotespro
Show note for the contact during the whole call or set timeline only
Show additional info like title or company name (PRO version).
Quickly edit contact notes directly from the application (PRO version)
Customize freely, you can set align, background color, font color and size of the note
Support for Froyo, Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Bean Android versions
Found a bug, have a special request or simply bored and want to chat? contact me: email@example.com.
And don’t forget to follow Call Notes on twitter: http://twitter.com/CallNotes
WARNING: INTERNET permission is required for automatic crash reporting to developer.
Know issues: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/entries/22605626-known-issues
Find out everything about the Note 3's amazing features through this
easy to use interactive application. The app intuitively recommends
3 key features and lets you Interactively Experience them so you too can
'Design your Life.' Watch Hands on Video and see what accessory
options are available, when you take home a new GALAXY Note 3.
Even learn about the GALAXY Gear!
Are you already to be a GALAXY Note 3 User?
Download the Free GALAXY Note 3 Experience app to learn and experience
more about all of the amazing features in your new Samsung GALAXY Note 3.
1.4 Ghz CPU
The experience app doesn't support tablets.
GALAXY Note3 Experience, GALAXY Note3, Note3, GALAXY Gear, Gear,GALAXY
For more Backgrounds and options download pro version.
Pro version is also available at :
" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rinfo.android.pro.notepad "
- Add, Edit and Delete Note
- Share Note
- Send Note via SMS and Email
- Save Note/All Notes as *.txt
- Browse and Open text file
- Pin Note on Home Screen
- Change Note Editor Background
- Custom Background Color and Font Color
- Change Font Size
- Style of Note
- Notes Folder on Home Screen
- Search Note Title or Note Content
- Simple and easy to use
- Supports multi window
**For More Backgrounds and Font Styles Download "RNote Pro" Version**
- Write to SD card to save note as text file
- SMS to Send Note as SMS
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Note Pad, Notes, To do,open text file, 2do, To-do, text editor, Sticky Note, share note, note,notes, notepad, Save as text file, text file, Browse SD card
IBM Notes Traveler includes a server component deployed on your company intranet or the IBM SmartCloud. This IBM Notes Traveler client for
Android™ provides access to mail, calendar, contacts and To Dos on your Android phone or tablet device.
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
- Read, compose, reply, forward, file,
- Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
- Manage mail folders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Agenda, day, week, month views
- Management of invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, reminders
- Add a widget for your home screen
- Synchronize contacts with Android OS contacts app
- Lookup contacts from the server
- To Dos*
- View by due date, priority, and completed status
- Create custom categories
- Add a widget to your home screen
- Configure how much data to sync and how often
- Use SMS notification to save battery life
- Security policy management
- Offline support
- Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 184.108.40.206 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/xpDocViewer.xsp?lookupName=Using IBM Notes Traveler 9#action=openDocument&res_title=Using_an_Android_device_FAQ_U9&content=pdcontent
If you need to uninstall for any reason, such as you don't have a Traveler environment:
- Launch the Notes Traveler icon and press menu/tools/uninstall and follow the prompts.
- If that doesn't work, then use the OS settings app to remove the device administrator, then use the OS settings app to uninstall the application.
This is bills app that is to handle your payment and deposit amounts and make you sure pay your bills on time.
Now its time to pay your bills on time and get clear overview of your cash flow.
No more late payment fees!!!
It is the Pro edition of Bill Monitor Free
- Overview : View current month amount, total paid amount.
- View Over due,Today, Next 10 days bills
- Add, Edit and Delete Bills
- Separate Last Date, Paid Date
- Mark as Paid Button on each unpaid bill
- Recurrent Bills : Weekly, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 5 Weeks, 6 Weeks, 7 Weeks, 8 Weeks, Monthly, 2 Months, 3 Months, 6 Months, Yearly
- View paid/unpaid bills of a recurrent bill
- Different View of Bills : Calendar and List
- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates
- Color Codes for payable and receivable
- Automatically mark bill as paid
- Widget showing count and amount of Overdue, Today, Next 10 days Bills
- Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Supports local decimal separator
- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts
- Add bills with category, amount, payable/receivable, ref no. ,notes
- Reminder about bills : Same day, one day before, two days before and a week before
- 4 Different Calendar Designs
- Pre-Defined Bills : Templates
- Add, Edit and Delete Categories
- Share a Bill
- Shows this month/today total paid amount, unpaid amount
- Search Bill by Name or Bill Notes
- Simple and Easy to use
- Filter Bills by Payable, Receivable in Month View
- Export Bills as CSV and html
- Backup and Restore to/from SD Card.
- Different Currency Support
- Sort Bill
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Vibrate to remind payment
Note : Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords: bills reminder, bill reminder, bill tracker, bills organizer, bill organizer, bill tracking, bills organizer, bills tracking,bills manager,bill reminder,reminder,bill tracks.expense tracker,expenses,:Bills reminder. expense, bills, my bills, bill organiser, remind, , smart bills , bills calendar , Bouncy bills, bouncy bill , mo bills , mo bill , my bills, bill organiser, remind, expense manager, expense organizer, money manager , money network, bills tracker ,
ToDo allow you to:
- GOOGLE TASK SYNC
- Assign a priority to every task in your task list.
- Assign a Due To Date to the task/note, a start Date, or setting the task as repetitive to do every day, week, hour...
- Assign a Location using maps for yours meetings
- Set an alarm for the important tasks
- Create a list of sub-tasks composing the main task to do.
- Monitoring the accomplishment level
- Order by priority, due date, accomplished level, etc.. the tasks list
- Filter by priority, expiring tasks, categories, etc...
- Assign an accomplished status to every task and subtask
- MULTI LANGUAGE (English, Italiano, Español,Português) automatic based on you Android device Locale.
- WIDGET sticky notes , you can have on your desktop a sticky note with the tasks/notes you prefer
- ToDo Calendar, useful calendar to have all your tasks under control, working like an Agenda.
- Categories, in order to create severals task lists.
Change the function, the bug was fixed.
1.Fixed sorting bug due to the movement.
2.Fixed a bug that deleted selection disappears.
3.Change so that you can edit note immediately an additional button. (Boilerplate added to the menu of the note editing screen)
4.The change to only vertical screen.
5.Modified to hide the keyboard when you return to the note list.
6.Add the font size setting.
7.Modified to be copied.
This is a simple notepad.
1. Saving and deleting notes
2. Email the contents of the memo
3. Sort (Create/Update/Text memo/Move)
*"Move":You can customize your own order by dragging and dropping.
5. Setting (Fixed phrase,E-mail address)
Writing a long note in a notepad made easier by having a note segmented.
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
- group notes by labels
- sidebar for labels
- note type of NOTE or TODO
- for TODO type, tap on the checkbox at the top to view all items including checked items
- create shortcuts to notes and labels to the homepage. Long tap on the note or label in the Labels dialog and select 'Create Shortcut'.
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen mode when viewing note
- expand/collapse sections of the note
1. Click on 'New Note' on the top right hand corner to create a new note
2. Input note and click 'SAVE' or hardkey 'BACK' to save note
3. Input title (optional) and click hardkey 'BACK'.
4. That's it. you have created a note.
5. Long click on note for more entries
1. Click on note to edit note
2. Click on 'Add Seg' to add a new entry/segment to the note. Each segment is like a paragraph
3. Input note and click 'SAVE' or 'DISCARD' changes
4. Click on 'no label' to change label for the note.
5. Long click on entries for more options
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'New Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Long press segment to organise: insert, cut/copy and paste
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments/entries
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
Please email suggestions and bugs to gwofoundry@gmail com
This app is ad-supported. Search for 'Note Stacks Pro' for ad-free version or for publisher gwofoundry.
Tags: notepad, notes taking, memo, todo list, note book, outline, ideas, checklist, notes, notepad for taking notes
Notes can be attached to a phone number so you do not need to create a contact, in order to add any information about him. This is very useful thing. Caller Notes is indispensable if you make a lot of calls and you do not want add each number to the address book.
You can set a specific date by which a note will begin to appear, there are appearance options - only the first call, each call. You also can temporary disable notes or completely disable the application. If you have notes written in the profile of the contact, you will also can see them when you call, to enable this feature you should turn on it in the application settings.
Caller Notes is very simple for using and will not cause inconvenience for you.
Bug reports and suggestions please write to email@example.com
★ Simple and straightforward reminder & to-do list app. Made for those who want to set up tasks super quickly. Key features:
• Repeating / Recurring Tasks
• Snooze tasks
• Mark tasks with colors
• Customizable Widgets
• Seamless cloud sync
• Missed call
• much more!
This is the same application as Any.Do, Life reminders, Wunderlist, Todoist, Remember the milk etc., only much easier and better!
More from developer
Skillfully guide the Jumping Electron to reach your highest scores on a highway inside a Radio, a Jukebox a Phone Switchboard and a TV.
Tilt and jump to avoid crashing with transformers, diodes, lamps, radiators. Enter tunnels, watch out for gaps. Climb Ramps and slam into Speed Boosters. Gather Electrons, Protons, Neutrons to maintain your energy level. Reach the finish line and power up the electronics.
This is no game for the fainthearted; can you feel the adrenaline rush? Be prepared to become addicted!
Welcome to the Electronic Age!
***Jumping Electron is a fun filled game which promises to keep you addicted for hours.- Talk Android Phones
***Jumping Electrons is fun arcade type game with a bit of a flare for the technically inclined.- Droid Gamers
***A fun game full of energy. Long live the electronic age and have fun with this addictive app – Android Zoom
• 80 levels
• 4 chapters: Radio, Jukebox, Phone Switchboard, TV
• Tilt and touchscreen tap controls
• 3 game modes: Easy, Medium, Hard
• $ are overrated, gather Volts instead
• Feeling geeky? Choose from 9 amazingly geeky Jumping Electrons to play with
• When in trouble, get the Level Booster
• Energy Low? Buy some Extra Energy
• Ads drive you crazy? Unlock No Ads!
• Enter Tunnels, climb Ramps, gather Bonuses, Speed Boosters to reach High Scores
• Separate music and effects settings
• OpenFeint integration
• Customize graphics performance depending on your phone.
With Call Reminder Notes you can create and assign a Reminder Note to one or more of your Contacts.
Reminder Notes are shown on screen during call (incall and outcall), allowing you to access relevant information at the right moment, when you actually speak over the phone with a person.
After Call feature allows you to add a Reminder after call ended.
• Create a Reminder Note and assign it to one or more Address Book Contacts. Reminder will be shown on the screen during call
• Assign a Callback Alarm to a Reminder Note, to make sure the Reminder is shown by a certain date
• Assign an "Always ON" Reminder, to a Contact. Reminder Note will be shown on the screen each time you call that Contact
• Edit Reminder by tapping on the Reminder Note in Manage Reminders Screen
• Call Contact from Manage Reminders by long tapping on a Reminder Note
• Access Call Log directly from the app, add reminder to Call Log contacts
After Call Features
• Assign a Reminder Note, even if the number is not in your Phone Book
App is available in the following languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Traditional Chinese
Watch App User Guide on Youtube at: