*** No questions asked refund within the first 24 hours!***
Call Notes Pro helps you to identify who is calling you. You won’t have to ask yourself “who is it?” anymore. The application shows you notes, company, position, birthday, and closest event from the calendar and so on during the call. You can also enter notes as to when you are on call and even sync your in-app notes with Evernote. If you communicate a lot, you should try Call Notes Pro.
The application is a must have for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. Business owners, consultants, lawyers, sales, recruiters, and journalists are happy users of the app.
Call Notes Pro is your personal simple CRM and Caller ID.
* Display information such as contact note, in-app note, company, title, birthday, group, calendar event, name, last call time, number and its type, type of the call, address, email and website.
* Modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
* Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
* Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. You can put notes even for unknown numbers.
* Sync in-app notes with Evernote.
* Show notes on your Android Wear device
* Android 5 Lollipop, KitKat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich and even HTC Sense support
Known issues: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/solution/articles/3000017460-known
Please help us with translations: http://crowdin.com/project/callnotes/invite
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100931490113089630209
--- Quick overview on application launch.
--- Calendar View for better understand.
--- Search payment by category or payee.
--- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates.
--- Receive Notifications of upcoming bills.
--- Add bills with NO END.
--- Add,Edit and Delete Recurrent bills.
--- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate payment amounts.
--- Add payee and view payments made in month wise.
--- Select when to receive notification ,i.e on due date, 1 day before, 2 days before or 3 days before bill due date
--- Simple and Easy to use.
--- Easy data entry.
--- Password protected.
--- Backup and Restore.
--- Upload backup to Dropbox.
--- Restore backup from Dropbox.
* Easy input reminders
* Ease of use
* Ability to pre-notification
* Repeat reminders
* Handy Calendar for navigation
* Enable / disable the reminder (click at a time)
* Display a notification in the status bar
Send us your comments and suggestions by e-mail
★ Simple and straightforward reminder & to-do list app. Made for those who want to set up tasks super quickly. You do not even have to take your phone out of your pocket, you can just set reminder right from your android wear smart watch. Also you can use it as notes app. Key features:
• Repeating / Recurring Tasks
• Snooze tasks
• Mark tasks with colors
• Customizable Widgets
• Calendar with reminders
• Seamless cloud sync
• Missed call reminder
• Android wear smart watch support: create reminder with voice recognition, snooze or complete it right from smartwatch
• You can set a reminder every hour, for example, "drink water." This can help you to drink more water and feel better
• much more!
★Now you can add birthday or anniversary. Import birthdays from contacts and synchronize them so they are always kept safe and never lost. You can easily view all the birthdays on the calendar.
This is the same application as Any.Do, Life reminders, To Do Reminder, Wunderlist, Todoist, Remember the milk, Birthdays etc., only much easier and better! Previous application name is Bzzz.
Writing a long note in a notepad made easier by having a note segmented.
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
- group notes by labels
- sidebar for labels
- note type of NOTE or TODO
- for TODO type, tap on the checkbox at the top to view all items including checked items
- create shortcuts to notes and labels to the homepage. Long tap on the note or label in the Labels dialog and select 'Create Shortcut'.
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen mode when viewing note
- expand/collapse sections of the note
1. Click on 'New Note' on the top right hand corner to create a new note
2. Input note and click 'SAVE' or hardkey 'BACK' to save note
3. Input title (optional) and click hardkey 'BACK'.
4. That's it. you have created a note.
5. Long click on note for more entries
1. Click on note to edit note
2. Click on 'Add Seg' to add a new entry/segment to the note. Each segment is like a paragraph
3. Input note and click 'SAVE' or 'DISCARD' changes
4. Click on 'no label' to change label for the note.
5. Long click on entries for more options
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'New Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Long press segment to organise: insert, cut/copy and paste
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments/entries
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
Please email suggestions and bugs to gwofoundry@gmail com
This app is ad-supported. Search for 'Note Stacks Pro' for ad-free version or for publisher gwofoundry.
Tags: notepad, notes taking, memo, todo list, note book, outline, ideas, checklist, notes, notepad for taking notes
Find out everything about the Note 3's amazing features through this
easy to use interactive application. The app intuitively recommends
3 key features and lets you Interactively Experience them so you too can
'Design your Life.' Watch Hands on Video and see what accessory
options are available, when you take home a new GALAXY Note 3.
Even learn about the GALAXY Gear!
Are you already to be a GALAXY Note 3 User?
Download the Free GALAXY Note 3 Experience app to learn and experience
more about all of the amazing features in your new Samsung GALAXY Note 3.
1.4 Ghz CPU
The experience app doesn't support tablets.
Organize yourself with efficient todo lists and notes. From personal tasks to collaborative meeting minutes, increase your user's productivity by giving them the tools to prioritize their work, share their ideas and collaborate on documents.
Major Features :
- New look and feel
- Fast performance
- Odoo Instances (saas) Login
- Offline support
- Reminder support
- Attachment support
- All new tags filters
Supported Odoo Version: Odoo 7.0, 8.0, 8.saas~6
Write Feedback on : email@example.com
Post bugs on : https://github.com/Odoo-mobile/notes/issues
For more Backgrounds and options download pro version.
Pro version is also available at :
" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rinfo.android.pro.notepad "
- Add, Edit and Delete Note
- Share Note
- Send Note via SMS and Email
- Save Note/All Notes as *.txt
- Browse and Open text file
- Pin Note on Home Screen
- Change Note Editor Background
- Custom Background Color and Font Color
- Change Font Size
- Style of Note
- Notes Folder on Home Screen
- Search Note Title or Note Content
- Simple and easy to use
- Supports multi window
**For More Backgrounds and Font Styles Download "RNote Pro" Version**
- Write to SD card to save note as text file
- SMS to Send Note as SMS
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Note Pad, Notes, To do,open text file, 2do, To-do, text editor, Sticky Note, share note, note,notes, notepad, Save as text file, text file, Browse SD card
Notes can be attached to a phone number so you do not need to create a contact, in order to add any information about him. This is very useful thing. This app is indispensable if you make a lot of calls and you do not want add each number to the address book.
You can set a specific date by which a note will begin to appear, there are appearance options - only the first call, each call. If you have notes written in the profile of the contact, you will also can see them when you call, to enable this feature you should turn on it in the application settings.
Bug reports and suggestions please write to email@example.com
Calendar Event Reminder (CER) adds a repeating calendar reminder and extends the stock calendar application. You can customize the duration, repetitions, sound and vibration pattern. Works with every synced calendar.
After adjusting CER's settings to your liking, add a calendar reminder to your existing calendar to see how it works! When alarm / reminder goes off the device will be turned on and a popup window with information about the event (title, time, location) is displayed. Alarm / reminder can be disabled by tapping Dismiss or snoozed by the Snooze button.
Watch a demo on YouTube: http://bit.ly/iXku5Y !!!
** Settings per calendar
** Repeating reminder / alarm alert for all synced calendars (even corporate calendar)
** Customizable vibration pattern / alarm sound
** Lock screen style sliders or wheel to snooze / discard alarm
** Froyo / Gingerbread / ICS look & feel for sliders
** Stays open after every/last/no reminder
** Multiple snooze buttons with adjustable snooze logic and layout
** Wakes up device display automatically
** Shows notifications in the notification bar
** Supports LED flashing
** Supports to flash screen during alarm
** Customizable orientation
** Clean and simple
** Supports Android 2.1+ up to most recent version.
** ...and more!
In combination with the Android calendar this app can be used as a personal assistance to automatically notify you about upcoming birthdays / anniversaries, when to take your medicine or other things of life you don't want to forget.
- You must disable your alarm sound within the stock calendar app; otherwise CERs alarms may be suppressed
- Exclude CER from all task killer apps
- Touchdown and Lotus Traveler not supported!
Comments, feature requests and questions are welcomed.
Vote for new features on the website. You can follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for latest info.
Willing to help translate this app into your favorite language? Email or go to: http://bit.ly/MGO4Ly
Explanation of the permissions:
Control vibrator: Used for the alarm to vibrate the phone with the desired vibration pattern
Disable standby modus: Used to make sure that the screen isn’t turned off during alarm
Phone calls / read phone state: This is to not interrupt active calls by the alarm and to stop the alarm when a phone call comes in.
Read calendar events: This is to get the time, title and location from the event when an alarm is raised.
Modify calendar events: When an alarm is snoozed my app has to store a new reminder for the event. This is stored in the calendar database.
Retrieve running applications: Used by the home helper to get the Launchers which can be associated with the home key
Set preferred apps: Used by the home helper to replace the launcher for the home key
Test hardware: Used to set the screen brightness for flashing screen
Automatically start at boot: Checks for unfinished / missed reminders when phone is started
Change audio settings: Used to set a custom volume for the alarm
License check: Used to check if the user is using a valid license
SDCard access: Used to read/write settings file for im/export
Change system settings: Used to overwrite the display timeout
Kit Kat and Lollipop: If the app doesn't seem to work, or disappears quickly, try enabling "Allow tapping?" in the preferences.
!!! HTC Sensation owners!!! Please see notice at the end of this description.
NEW: Try the new *free* demo version first to see if the app works with your phone!!!
Call Informer can show:
★ Name (with Prefix on Android 2.0+)
★ Nickname (Android 2.0+)
★ Number and Number Type (Home, Mobile...)
★ Job Title
★ Email address/Domain (NEW)
★ City, State†
★ Group association (NEW)
★ Notes field
†Note: Android versions below 2.0 don't separate the address fields, so the entire Address field is displayed on older Android versions.
Call Informer differs from apps like Caller ID by Whitepages and Mr. Number Caller ID. These apps look for the information on the Internet, while Call Informer shows you the information you have already saved in your contacts. This means Call Informer will work on CDMA phones when the other apps can't. It also means Call Informer is more limited than these types of apps. Call Informer should work *with* these apps, so you can continue to use them.
No Internet connection is needed for Call Informer! The extra information is read from your address book. Call Informer does not try to find this information--you need to manually update your contacts for the details to show on your call screens.
★ Show in a solid or transparent box
★ Change the background color (COMING SOON)
★ Set the font color and size
★ Optionally tap caller details to open Contact entry (new)
★ Optionally tap to hide/show caller details
★ Reposition the display to suit your phone (with preview)
★ Optionally show on outgoing calls
★ Show during conversation, or hide when answered
★ Designed to be small and efficient
★ Call Informer Preferences app in app drawer will allow you to report any Force Closes you have had; also allows you to send me a Debug Log in the event of a problem
☛ Must subscribe to your cellular carrier's Caller ID service. Without this, Call Informer will be unable to determine who is calling you! Most US carriers include this automatically, users in other countries should check your cellular plan. BOTTOM LINE: If your calls come in as "UNKNOWN" instead of a phone number, Call Informer WILL NOT work for you (Thanks @joey)
☛ HTC SENSE: Call Informer may overlap your existing Incoming Call screen info; I am working on some workarounds for this. For now I recommend turning on the solid background option, and use the Vertical Position preference screen to adjust the display for the best fit. If you disable tapping, you can still interact with whatever is behind Call Informer--it is just a visual overlap.
☛ NO DISPLAY: If you don't see Call Informer at all after installing it, please power your phone down and back up. There have been some issues regarding certain devices (most often HTC) which don't want to allow the Call Informer service to start. Rebooting has been reported to fix this for some users. Also, try using the Screen Position preference to readjust the details box to fit in the screen boundaries.
☛ HTC Sensation owners: Call Informer has been reported not to work when your screen is locked. I am trying to find the solution for this problem. For now, if you own this phone I recommend waiting to purchase Call Informer. Note that this my affect other HTC phones with newer versions of Sense as well. Thanks for your patience!
IBM Notes Traveler is now IBM Verse! You're ready for the future. IBM Verse replaces Notes Traveler and will continue to work with your existing Traveler servers.
Get ready for mail that understands you, for less clutter and more clarity, for connecting you to the people who matter to you most. Cloud-enabled, designed for mobile devices, and powered by IBM's analytics and advanced search, IBM Verse works for you, not the other way around.
With IBM Verse for Android devices, you can:
•See mail from people important to you
•Set people you interact with often as Important
•Mark mail as Needs Action
•Manage items that need follow up
•Track who owes you a response and when
•Work with your calendar seamlessly
•Interact with all of your contacts
This app is compatible with IBM Traveler server version 220.127.116.11 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are an IBM Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about IBM Verse go to the official product website:
- Call back in 2 hours 30 minutes
- Congratulations on his birthday on December 20 at 12:00
- Meeting on Tuesday at 16:40
- Go to a movie the tomorrow
- Phoned the contract [today] at 19:45
- Phoned the contract tomorrow at 19:45
Time/date/intervals is always at the end of phrases.
The application will notify the user about various events.
- the place - location based reminders
- reminder by time
- list for the day (simple todo)
- list without date (colored notes)
- countdown (short intervals)
- widgets: Today, Colored Notes, Microphone, Calendar
- sync timers and tasks (notes) with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
DON'T use the application for cleaning SD cards (e.g. Clean Master)!
CleanMaster simply remove directory with database from device.
Microphone widget is support English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Ukrainian, Belarusian
Must be installed GooglePlayServices - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gms
- minimal use of batteries in the GPS mode
- periodic reminders. For example, a daily alarm
- quick timer for short intervals. For example, "do not forget to call back in 20 minutes"
- voice dial for date and time, in the format of the "Task-day-time"
- alerts when you are can late on a meeting
- sync reminders and tasks between devices using Google Calendar and Tasks
- send tasks to a friend
- widget for quick access to microphone to create reminder using voice
- widget for colored notes
- widget - tasks on day (today)
- without ads
This is the best reminder app
A picture (or video or audio) is worth 1,000 words. The Newforma® Field Notes app on your smartphone and tablet means you’re always ready to capture notes supplemented by audio, video and still photos.
- Automatically associate captures with their relevant projects.
- Captured media automatically upload to the Newforma Field Notes activity center, where they can be assigned to site visit documents, daily reports, and action items.
- Add notes and markups to photos.
- Automatic uploads of captured data ensures pictures and other media are never lost.
- Android devices running Android OS version 2.3.3 or later.
- 3G/4G is recommended to synchronize Field Notes data when Wi-Fi is not available.
- Additional memory allows storage of larger numbers of project files, photographs, and videos.
By clicking "Install" I agree to the License Agreement terms at http://www.newforma.com/mobile-eula/
Please send feedback to Newforma directly. http://www.newforma.com/contact-us/
Application for reminding with highly customizable options.
Possibilities of application are:
- Set a call reminder;
- Reminder for sending SMS (with automatic sending);
- Reminder at specified times;
- Reminder after time;
- Reminder on weekdays;
- Reminder Skype calls / video calls / chats;
- Reminder run application or open a link in a browser;
- Reminder by the location (usual reminder, make call or send SMS);
- Reminder birthdays of contacts;
- Save, distribution and synchronization of notes;
- Integration with Google Calendar;
- Full control of Google Tasks and their integration with reminders;
- Reminder of missed calls;
- Quickly create a reminder after call ends;
- Quickly send SMS after rejecting a call;
- Voice control (Ukrainian, English, Russian);
- Back up to memory card;
- Back up in the cloud (Dropbox and Google Drive);
- Choose an melody (both overall and for each reminder);
- Support Android Wear notifications;
- Supports 12/24 hour display;
- Wide range of widgets for your home screen with customizable their appearance;
- Wide range of colors exterior application.
Differences from the free version:
- No advertising;
- Indication LED (if supported by your device);
- Ability to select color LED indicator for each reminder;
- Ability to configure reminder of birthdays;
- Choice of style marker card (12 pieces).
- Additional 4 themes of application.
With Call Reminder Notes you can create and assign a Reminder Note to one or more of your Contacts.
Reminder Notes are shown on screen during call (incall and outcall), allowing you to access relevant information at the right moment, when you actually speak over the phone with a person.
After Call feature allows you to add a Reminder after call ended.
• Create a Reminder Note and assign it to one or more Address Book Contacts. Reminder will be shown on the screen during call
• Assign a Callback Alarm to a Reminder Note, to make sure the Reminder is shown by a certain date
• Assign an "Always ON" Reminder, to a Contact. Reminder Note will be shown on the screen each time you call that Contact
• Edit Reminder by tapping on the Reminder Note in Manage Reminders Screen
• Call Contact from Manage Reminders by long tapping on a Reminder Note
• Access Call Log directly from the app, add reminder to Call Log contacts
After Call Features
• Assign a Reminder Note, even if the number is not in your Phone Book
App is available in the following languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Traditional Chinese
Watch App User Guide on Youtube at:
Share Call Reminder Notes with your friends by SMS or Facebook directly from the app!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Finmouse
Need Help? Visit http://www.callremindernotes.com/feedback
Skillfully guide the Jumping Electron to reach your highest scores on a highway inside a Radio, a Jukebox a Phone Switchboard and a TV.
Tilt and jump to avoid crashing with transformers, diodes, lamps, radiators. Enter tunnels, watch out for gaps. Climb Ramps and slam into Speed Boosters. Gather Electrons, Protons, Neutrons to maintain your energy level. Reach the finish line and power up the electronics.
This is no game for the fainthearted; can you feel the adrenaline rush? Be prepared to become addicted!
Welcome to the Electronic Age!
***Jumping Electron is a fun filled game which promises to keep you addicted for hours.- Talk Android Phones
***Jumping Electrons is fun arcade type game with a bit of a flare for the technically inclined.- Droid Gamers
***A fun game full of energy. Long live the electronic age and have fun with this addictive app – Android Zoom
• 80 levels
• 4 chapters: Radio, Jukebox, Phone Switchboard, TV
• Tilt and touchscreen tap controls
• 3 game modes: Easy, Medium, Hard
• $ are overrated, gather Volts instead
• Feeling geeky? Choose from 9 amazingly geeky Jumping Electrons to play with
• When in trouble, get the Level Booster
• Energy Low? Buy some Extra Energy
• Ads drive you crazy? Unlock No Ads!
• Enter Tunnels, climb Ramps, gather Bonuses, Speed Boosters to reach High Scores
• Separate music and effects settings
• OpenFeint integration
• Customize graphics performance depending on your phone.