*** No questions asked refund within the first 24 hours!***
Call Notes Pro helps you to identify who is calling you. You won’t have to ask yourself “who is it?” anymore. The application shows you notes, company, position, birthday, and closest event from the calendar and so on during the call. You can also enter notes as to when you are on call and even sync your in-app notes with Evernote. If you communicate a lot, you should try Call Notes Pro.
The application is a must have for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. Business owners, consultants, lawyers, sales, recruiters, and journalists are happy users of the app.
Call Notes Pro is your personal simple CRM and Caller ID.
* Display information such as contact note, in-app note, company, title, birthday, group, calendar event, name, last call time, number and its type, type of the call, address, email and website.
* Modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
* Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
* Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. You can put notes even for unknown numbers.
* Sync in-app notes with Evernote.
* Show notes on your Android Wear device
* Android 5 Lollipop, KitKat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich and even HTC Sense support
Known issues: http://help.nikanorov.mobi/solution/articles/3000017460-known
Please help us with translations: http://crowdin.com/project/callnotes/invite
Join our Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/100931490113089630209
Calendar Event Reminder (CER) adds a repeating calendar reminder and extends the stock calendar application. You can customize the duration, repetitions, sound and vibration pattern. Works with every synced calendar.
After adjusting CER's settings to your liking, add a calendar reminder to your existing calendar to see how it works! When alarm / reminder goes off the device will be turned on and a popup window with information about the event (title, time, location) is displayed. Alarm / reminder can be disabled by tapping Dismiss or snoozed by the Snooze button.
Watch a demo on YouTube: http://bit.ly/iXku5Y !!!
** Settings per calendar
** Repeating reminder / alarm alert for all synced calendars (even corporate calendar)
** Customizable vibration pattern / alarm sound
** Lock screen style sliders or wheel to snooze / discard alarm
** Froyo / Gingerbread / ICS look & feel for sliders
** Stays open after every/last/no reminder
** Multiple snooze buttons with adjustable snooze logic and layout
** Wakes up device display automatically
** Shows notifications in the notification bar
** Supports LED flashing
** Supports to flash screen during alarm
** Customizable orientation
** Clean and simple
** Supports Android 2.1+ up to most recent version.
** ...and more!
In combination with the Android calendar this app can be used as a personal assistance to automatically notify you about upcoming birthdays / anniversaries, when to take your medicine or other things of life you don't want to forget.
- You must disable your alarm sound within the stock calendar app; otherwise CERs alarms may be suppressed
- Exclude CER from all task killer apps
- Touchdown and Lotus Traveler not supported!
Comments, feature requests and questions are welcomed.
Vote for new features on the website. You can follow me on twitter @invalidobject_ for latest info.
Willing to help translate this app into your favorite language? Email or go to: http://bit.ly/MGO4Ly
Explanation of the permissions:
Control vibrator: Used for the alarm to vibrate the phone with the desired vibration pattern
Disable standby modus: Used to make sure that the screen isn’t turned off during alarm
Phone calls / read phone state: This is to not interrupt active calls by the alarm and to stop the alarm when a phone call comes in.
Read calendar events: This is to get the time, title and location from the event when an alarm is raised.
Modify calendar events: When an alarm is snoozed my app has to store a new reminder for the event. This is stored in the calendar database.
Retrieve running applications: Used by the home helper to get the Launchers which can be associated with the home key
Set preferred apps: Used by the home helper to replace the launcher for the home key
Test hardware: Used to set the screen brightness for flashing screen
Automatically start at boot: Checks for unfinished / missed reminders when phone is started
Change audio settings: Used to set a custom volume for the alarm
License check: Used to check if the user is using a valid license
SDCard access: Used to read/write settings file for im/export
Change system settings: Used to overwrite the display timeout
★ Simple and straightforward reminder & to-do list app. Made for those who want to set up tasks super quickly. You do not even have to take your phone out of your pocket, you can just set reminder right from your android wear smart watch. Key features:
• Repeating / Recurring Tasks
• Snooze tasks
• Mark tasks with colors
• Customizable Widgets
• Calendar with reminders
• Seamless cloud sync
• Missed call reminder
• Android wear smart watch support: create reminder with voice recognition, snooze or complete it right from smartwatch
• You can set a reminder every hour, for example, "drink water." This can help you to drink more water and feel better
• much more!
★Now you can add birthday or anniversary. Import birthdays from contacts and synchronize them so they are always kept safe and never lost. You can easily view all the birthdays on the calendar.
This is the same application as Any.Do, Life reminders, To Do Reminder, Wunderlist, Todoist, Remember the milk, Birthdays etc., only much easier and better! Previous application name is Bzzz.
* Easy input reminders
* Ease of use
* Ability to pre-notification
* Repeat reminders
* Handy Calendar for navigation
* Enable / disable the reminder (click at a time)
* Display a notification in the status bar
Send us your comments and suggestions by e-mail
Notes can be attached to a phone number so you do not need to create a contact, in order to add any information about him. This is very useful thing. This app is indispensable if you make a lot of calls and you do not want add each number to the address book.
You can set a specific date by which a note will begin to appear, there are appearance options - only the first call, each call. If you have notes written in the profile of the contact, you will also can see them when you call, to enable this feature you should turn on it in the application settings.
Bug reports and suggestions please write to email@example.com
Whether you are running a business, launching an app, working on a project or simply planning your holiday trip, Chaos Control is a perfect tool to manage your goals, juggle your priorities, and organise your tasks to get things done (GTD).
Chaos Control is all about nailing your tasks efficiently. Whether you're launching a startup or simply creating a grocery list, you will be delighted how easy it is to achieve those goals with Chaos Control. And the best part is, you can handle both heavyweight project planning and simple daily routine like shopping list management in one flexible app. And that app is available across all major mobile and desktop platforms with seamless sync.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1) Define your goals
Success in business, studying, sport and personal life starts with setting goals. Write down your goals and desired outcomes to make them real
2) Plan your success
Write down tasks and actions needed to achieve your goals in Projects. Each Project is a combination of a goal and corresponding action list
3) Make it happen
Use Daily Plan and Contexts in order to sort your tasks by date, place, tools and people. This smart task lists will help you on your journey
4) Stay on track
Put all the incoming tasks and notes in Chaos Box in order to process them later, when the important stuff is done
The app is designed with creative people in mind. Designers, writers, developers, startup founders, entrepreneurs of all kinds and pretty much anyone with ideas and desire to make them happen. We combined the power of GTD and best practices of task management with convenient UI to provide perfect solution to such tasks as:
✔ personal goal setting
✔ task management
✔ time management
✔ planning your business and personal activities
✔ building your routine
✔ handling simple to do lists, checklists and shopping lists
✔ catching your ideas and thoughts to process them later
★ Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms
★ Android Wear support
★ GTD-inspired Projects and Contexts powered with Folders, sub-folders and sub-contexts
★ Repeating Tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and chosen days of the week)
★ Cloud data backup
★ Setting a pin-code for the app
★ Export to calendar
★ Chaos Box - Inbox for your unstructured tasks, notes, memos, ideas and thoughts. Great tool for staying on track inspired by GTD ideas
★ Notes for tasks, projects, folders and contexts
★ Flexible reminders
★ Fast and smart search
★ Seamless sync across all your devices running pretty much any major mobile or desktop platform
★ Cloud data backup
★ Recurring tasks for managing activities that happen regularly
★ Nested folders and contexts for better projects and tasks structuring
★ App pin-code: secure your data with a secure passcode
We tried to make David Allen and fellow GTD - addicts proud. Please let us know what you think about the app.
--- Quick overview on application launch.
--- Calendar View for better understand.
--- Search payment by category or payee.
--- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates.
--- Receive Notifications of upcoming bills.
--- Add bills with NO END.
--- Add,Edit and Delete Recurrent bills.
--- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate payment amounts.
--- Add payee and view payments made in month wise.
--- Select when to receive notification ,i.e on due date, 1 day before, 2 days before or 3 days before bill due date
--- Simple and Easy to use.
--- Easy data entry.
--- Password protected.
--- Backup and Restore.
--- Upload backup to Dropbox.
--- Restore backup from Dropbox.
- Call back in 2 hours 30 minutes
- Congratulations on his birthday on December 20 at 12:00
- Meeting on Tuesday at 16:40
- Go to a movie the tomorrow
- Phoned the contract [today] at 19:45
- Phoned the contract tomorrow at 19:45
Time/date/intervals is always at the end of phrases.
The application will notify the user about various events.
- the place - location based reminders
- reminder by time
- list for the day (simple todo)
- list without date (colored notes)
- countdown (short intervals)
- widgets: Today, Colored Notes, Microphone
- sync timers and tasks (notes) with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
DON'T use the application for cleaning SD cards (e.g. Clean Master)!
CleanMaster simply remove directory with database from device.
Microphone widget is support English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Ukrainian, Belarusian
Must be installed GooglePlayServices - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.gms
- minimal use of batteries in the GPS mode
- periodic reminders. For example, a daily alarm
- quick timer for short intervals. For example, "do not forget to call back in 20 minutes"
- voice dial for date and time, in the format of the "Task-day-time"
- alerts when you are can late on a meeting
- sync reminders and tasks between devices using Google Calendar and Tasks
- send tasks to a friend
- widget for quick access to microphone to create reminder using voice
- widget for colored notes
- widget - tasks on day (today)
- without ads
This is the best reminder app
Writing a long note in a notepad made easier by having a note segmented.
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
- group notes by labels
- sidebar for labels
- note type of NOTE or TODO
- for TODO type, tap on the checkbox at the top to view all items including checked items
- create shortcuts to notes and labels to the homepage. Long tap on the note or label in the Labels dialog and select 'Create Shortcut'.
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen mode when viewing note
- expand/collapse sections of the note
1. Click on 'New Note' on the top right hand corner to create a new note
2. Input note and click 'SAVE' or hardkey 'BACK' to save note
3. Input title (optional) and click hardkey 'BACK'.
4. That's it. you have created a note.
5. Long click on note for more entries
1. Click on note to edit note
2. Click on 'Add Seg' to add a new entry/segment to the note. Each segment is like a paragraph
3. Input note and click 'SAVE' or 'DISCARD' changes
4. Click on 'no label' to change label for the note.
5. Long click on entries for more options
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'New Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Long press segment to organise: insert, cut/copy and paste
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments/entries
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
Please email suggestions and bugs to gwofoundry@gmail com
This app is ad-supported. Search for 'Note Stacks Pro' for ad-free version or for publisher gwofoundry.
Tags: notepad, notes taking, memo, todo list, note book, outline, ideas, checklist, notes, notepad for taking notes
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
•Read, compose, reply, forward, and file
•Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
•Widgets for your home screens
•Agenda, day, week, and month views
•Manage invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, and reminders
•Widgets for your home screens
•View Notes address book contacts
•Share contacts with the Android OS contacts app
•Lookup contacts from the server
•View by due date, priority, and completion status
•Create custom categories
•Widgets for your home screens
•Configure how much data to sync and how often
•Use SMS notification to save battery life
•Security policy management
•Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 126.96.36.199 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
Find out everything about the Note 3's amazing features through this
easy to use interactive application. The app intuitively recommends
3 key features and lets you Interactively Experience them so you too can
'Design your Life.' Watch Hands on Video and see what accessory
options are available, when you take home a new GALAXY Note 3.
Even learn about the GALAXY Gear!
Are you already to be a GALAXY Note 3 User?
Download the Free GALAXY Note 3 Experience app to learn and experience
more about all of the amazing features in your new Samsung GALAXY Note 3.
1.4 Ghz CPU
The experience app doesn't support tablets.
Simply speak your personal message, set the time and date, be reminded in your voice.It works as your personal assistant and ensures that you remember everything and forget nothing with your own voice 'to-do' list.
It’s metro look and a quick two-step process makes it even more expedient. It also works in a sync with your cell phone profile mode, that means if you are in a meeting and your cell phone is on a vibrate/silent mode, this application will automatically recognize it and only vibrate to update you about your activity; in a normal profile mode, this application will vibrate as well as play your set audio message.
• Quickly add a voice reminder and schedule it to play at your preferred date and time
• Advanced Repeat option i.e weekdays,custom minutes and much more
Now you can set number of time message you can repeat.
• Reuse an existing reminder for further use
• Play, edit or delete scheduled reminders with ease
• Added Sharing audio using social application like Gmail, yahoo,whats app etc
• Added Home Widgets to start recording and schedule it while you are in driving or busy
• Added auto play option at the time of reminder. if you have set reminder as auto play. reminder will automatically • play at the time of scheduled time.
Your feedback is a reflection of quality of our product. Hence kindly help us in improving our application and services by sharing your thoughts, suggestions and complaints with us.
It seamlessly synchronizes with your Google calendar and provides amazing customizable tools that help you manage your life more efficiently.
★ Easy but not simple. Less is more.
★ Secure your data with the cloud.
★ Color your day with subscribable cards.
★ Import your events, notes and todos from Google and local calendars.
★ Organize your time and life in just a few taps.
★ Visualize your agenda in list views for quick access.
If you have any problems or suggestions, please contact with us: email@example.com
[[[[------------------WECAL TEAM IS THE ONE WHO REALLY CARE YOUR FEELINGS------------------]]]]
--------------There are some user comments for you------------------
Eric Sun on Apr 4, 2015 at 12:13 PM
wonder new version ，perfect daily view . more simple more useful perfect new version! clear month view , clear note list , clear event list, and the todos, it stays there silence, every thing is under the daily view ,perfect!
Renee Porter on Apr 21, 2015 at 10:54 AM
Awesome Everything works great, helps keep everything scheduled and alarms!
Jun Bandy on Apr 16, 2015 at 6:05 PM
Rating Cool app keep it up
Luckymzo Mzokhona on Apr 16, 2015 at 1:18 AM
Best Thanks for the improvement
joel src on Apr 15, 2015 at 9:28 PM
Nice calendar All the functions are very useful, easy to use practically this is the best calendar application I've tried, Much better if the payment is one time only Thanks , more power,
SHERRI CHANCE on Apr 15, 2015 at 8:06 PM
LONG TIME USER I DEFINITELY LOVE THE APP A LOT BETTER SINCE THE LAST UPDATE!!
Kaylene Barbey on Apr 15, 2015 at 10:29 AM
WeCal WeCal is a fun calendar to put people's birthday's on from kaylene
Sunny Yin on Apr 14, 2015 at 5:24 PM
A great calendar for note and tasks It's the best calendar I met, but I don't like some task colors.
Pam Fross on Apr 14, 2015 at 4:29 AM
Love this calendar!!! Best calendar I've downloaded! I just wish it didn't cost so much for a yearly fee. I use the free version. I also would like to not have the horoscope and choose which program on the daily schedule outlook.
Tammy Rose on Apr 13, 2015 at 7:34 AM
Great Use this app all the time. Has colors to mark different events through the month. Luv it
Lucky Mkasi on Apr 12, 2015 at 12:32 PM
It's good I really like using it, just the advertising that keep popping up, and recently the failed to update message it's kind of annoying, other wise I would recommend it to my friends and family Good I like it
Linda Demchik on Apr 8, 2015 at 11:01 PM
Hate new update Give me back my old version. .then I'll be happy. *Thank you I checked back to see if there were any changes...I'm glad I did
Alexander Budai on Apr 8, 2015 at 10:39 AM
Thanks This is good that you are actually listening to peoples reactions. Thank you for fixing the Google calendar issue.
Jen Akemi on Apr 7, 2015 at 1:56 AM
Great free app I use it for business scheduling/appointment setting and syncing my calendar with my husbands is super important and this is the only app I've found that actually allows that. I've tried others that say that sync calendar on multiple phones but they didn't work. This one works very well.
For more Backgrounds and options download pro version.
Pro version is also available at :
" https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rinfo.android.pro.notepad "
- Add, Edit and Delete Note
- Share Note
- Send Note via SMS and Email
- Save Note/All Notes as *.txt
- Browse and Open text file
- Pin Note on Home Screen
- Change Note Editor Background
- Custom Background Color and Font Color
- Change Font Size
- Style of Note
- Notes Folder on Home Screen
- Search Note Title or Note Content
- Simple and easy to use
- Supports multi window
**For More Backgrounds and Font Styles Download "RNote Pro" Version**
- Write to SD card to save note as text file
- SMS to Send Note as SMS
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Note Pad, Notes, To do,open text file, 2do, To-do, text editor, Sticky Note, share note, note,notes, notepad, Save as text file, text file, Browse SD card
- adding tasks at any time
- ability to set premature reminders
- ability to set repetitive tasks
- sorting task list by date / time
- color designation priorities and past events
- view tasks in a separate window
- ability to editing tasks
- displaying notifications in the status bar
- sound, vibration and LED alerts (when the screen is off)
- on / off sound alerts
- on / off vibration alerts
- on / off LED alerts
- displaying in status bar the number of missed tasks
- ability to collapse / expanding task groups for easy navigation
- displaying in the task list and task viewer premature notifications parameters and repeating the task alarms
- on / off displaying the application shortcut in status bar
- sorting tasks by tabs “All tasks” and “Current tasks”. In the tab, named “All tasks” displays the full list of tasks, grouped by date. In the “Current tasks” displays the list of tasks with options of the repeating, turning on
- on / off expanding groups of the tasks when application starts
- ability to change theme color of the app
- "persistent" notification.
- ability to disable advertising.
Users of Sony Xperia devices! Warning! For correct work of the application, add it to the "white" list for STAMINA mode in Settings -> Power Management.
#reminder #business #organizer #memo #alarm #event #scheduler #planner
Skillfully guide the Jumping Electron to reach your highest scores on a highway inside a Radio, a Jukebox a Phone Switchboard and a TV.
Tilt and jump to avoid crashing with transformers, diodes, lamps, radiators. Enter tunnels, watch out for gaps. Climb Ramps and slam into Speed Boosters. Gather Electrons, Protons, Neutrons to maintain your energy level. Reach the finish line and power up the electronics.
This is no game for the fainthearted; can you feel the adrenaline rush? Be prepared to become addicted!
Welcome to the Electronic Age!
***Jumping Electron is a fun filled game which promises to keep you addicted for hours.- Talk Android Phones
***Jumping Electrons is fun arcade type game with a bit of a flare for the technically inclined.- Droid Gamers
***A fun game full of energy. Long live the electronic age and have fun with this addictive app – Android Zoom
• 80 levels
• 4 chapters: Radio, Jukebox, Phone Switchboard, TV
• Tilt and touchscreen tap controls
• 3 game modes: Easy, Medium, Hard
• $ are overrated, gather Volts instead
• Feeling geeky? Choose from 9 amazingly geeky Jumping Electrons to play with
• When in trouble, get the Level Booster
• Energy Low? Buy some Extra Energy
• Ads drive you crazy? Unlock No Ads!
• Enter Tunnels, climb Ramps, gather Bonuses, Speed Boosters to reach High Scores
• Separate music and effects settings
• OpenFeint integration
• Customize graphics performance depending on your phone.
With Call Reminder Notes you can create and assign a Reminder Note to one or more of your Contacts.
Reminder Notes are shown on screen during call (incall and outcall), allowing you to access relevant information at the right moment, when you actually speak over the phone with a person.
After Call feature allows you to add a Reminder after call ended.
• Create a Reminder Note and assign it to one or more Address Book Contacts. Reminder will be shown on the screen during call
• Assign a Callback Alarm to a Reminder Note, to make sure the Reminder is shown by a certain date
• Assign an "Always ON" Reminder, to a Contact. Reminder Note will be shown on the screen each time you call that Contact
• Edit Reminder by tapping on the Reminder Note in Manage Reminders Screen
• Call Contact from Manage Reminders by long tapping on a Reminder Note
• Access Call Log directly from the app, add reminder to Call Log contacts
After Call Features
• Assign a Reminder Note, even if the number is not in your Phone Book
App is available in the following languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Traditional Chinese
Watch App User Guide on Youtube at:
Share Call Reminder Notes with your friends by SMS or Facebook directly from the app!
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Finmouse
Need Help? Visit http://www.callremindernotes.com/feedback