Download RupeeCircle App to register as a P2P Lending investor and earn excellent returns by lending to creditworthy and verified borrowers. Alternatively, you can use the app as a borrower to get immediate personal or business loans.
Backed by Mahindra Finance and Oracle’s Cloud Accelerator Program, we aim to drive financial inclusion to millions of unbanked & under-banked creditworthy borrowers in India.
We believe that with increasing internet penetration, digital footprints & big data analytics, individuals can act as “Banks or Financial Institutions” themselves and thereby extend financial services to the last mile.
Benefits of Investing with RupeeCircle
• Earn Returns upto 30% on your Investments
• Invest in New Investment Asset Class though P2P Lending
• You get your returns credited straight to your account on a monthly basis
• Verified borrower profiles with lesser chances of default
• Independent of market volatility while investing through RupeeCircle
1. Register with your mobile number and email id
2. Upload KYC documents and get it approved within 1 working day
3. Click on Invest Now on the Dashboard or go to Marketplace
4. Invest on Borrowers at the Marketplace and Add Funds in your Wallet or,
5. Add Funds in your Wallet and Invest on Borrowers at the Marketplace
6. Get returns on your mentioned bank account from the following month
Why Borrow from RupeeCircle?
• Personal or Business loans upto Rs. 5 lacs
• Interest rates starting from 12% annually
• Collateral Free Loans
• Tenure 3 – 24 months
1. Create a Borrower’s Account
2. Enter the reqd. amount and loan reason
3. Upload the required documents
4. Profile goes through verification and underwriting process
5. Loan Approval and Listing of Loan in the marketplace
6. Funding of Loan by multiple Investors
7. Physical Verification and Legal Documentation
8. Disbursal of Loan Amount into your account
9. Loan Repayment from the next month as EMI
The dashboard in the app contains your personal details and all financial transactions. You can find financial reports and summary of transactions which are easily downloadable. It’s an easy to use interface where you can browse through borrowers, invest easily, initiate transactions and check reports, if you are an investor.
As a borrower, you can check your loan amount and the EMIs that you have been paying back to investors. You can also find the details of top up loans, if any. You can apply loans for various types of reasons like home improvement, education, vacation, debt consolidation, medical bills etc.