2. Un-lever equity Beta from equity beta, debt beta, tax rate, debt/equity (leverage) and re-lever asset beta to debt/equity (leverage) to derive equity beta
3. Weighted average Cost of Capital (WACC)
4. Weighted average Cost of Capital Valuation
Stock Valuation Calculator gives instant answer on stock value by typing stock code. For advance user, stock Valuation Calculator provides 10 parameters that mostly give significant impact on stock value. The parameters can be modified freely according to user judgment so that stock Valuation Calculator can be treated as partner of financial analysis.
Trick and window dressing
The Valuation HB app provides users “anytime/anywhere” access to the full content of the Valuation Handbook, and makes the Valuation Handbook searchable. Valuation Handbook users with a subscription to the IPad app will also receive free quarterly updates (March, June, and September) to approximately 250 industry risk premia for use within the build-up method (these will automatically appear within the Valuation HB app when they become available each quarter).
The hard-copy 2014 Valuation Handbook was released in March 17, 2014 (with data through December 31, 2013). The Valuation Handbook includes two powerful valuation data sets:
• CRSP Deciles Size Premia data: The CRSP Deciles Size Premia data includes all of the critical data previously published in the Morningstar/Ibbotson SBBI Valuation Yearbook (the SBBI Valuation Yearbook was discontinued in 2013).
• Risk Premium Report data: All of the data in the Duff & Phelps Risk Premium Report (the Risk Premium Report is no longer published as a stand-alone publication).
Both the CRSP Deciles Size Premia valuation data set and the Risk Premium Report valuation data set can be used to estimate cost of equity capital (i.e., discount rate, expected return, required return) using both the build-up method and the capital asset pricing model (CAPM).
The formula for determining the present value of a perpetuity is as follows:
NPV = -Investment +ΣCF_lastyear / (1+Discount rate) ^lastyear +TV / (1+Discount rate) ^lastyear
TV=CF_lastyear (1 + Growth rate) / (Discount rate - Growth rate)
CF_lastyear=Cash flow of the last year of projection period
Guess IRR(%) is a number that you guess is close to the result of IRR.
The value of the whole company before the transaction, called the “Pre-money valuation” is just the share price times the number of shares outstanding before the transaction.
And the value of "Post-money valuation " is as follows:
Post-money Valuation = Pre-money Valuation + Investment
(Investment=Share Price * Shares Issued)
The relation between Target IRR and EXIT Value is as follows,
Net income * PER * Ratio of Shareholding (at Exit year )= (1+ IRR)^year * Investment
To achieve Target IRR,
Required share ratio = (1+Target IRR)^investment period * Investment / Net income *PER
İntegral Menkul Analiz Uygulaması, analiz departmanının FOREX / BIST / VIOP ile ilgili üretimlerinin paylaşıldığı analiz sitesinin mobil uygulama modeline uygun olarak arındırılmış versiyonudur.
Uygulama yüklendikten sonra telefonunuzun uygulamaları arasında İntegral simgesi ve “İntegral Analiz” ismiyle bulunmaktadır. Uygulama ile şunları yapabilirsiniz:
- Finans piyasaları ile ilgili haberleri takip edebilirsiniz.
- Analistlerimiz tarafından hazırlanan günlük ve anlık yorumları görüntüleyebilirsiniz.
- Yatırımlarınıza yayınlanan stratejiler ile yön verebilirsiniz.
- Finans sektörünü etkileyen ekonomik takvime her an göz atabilirsiniz.
* Support Yahoo Server in US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada Mexico, Brasil and Argentina.
* Support worldwide markets.
* Up-to-date stock details.
* Financial News (RSS).
* Twitter news search.
* Zoom-able Technical Analysis Chart
- Line, Bar, Candlestick
- Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average
- Other Technical Indicator (ROI, RSI, MFI, etc.)
- Fullscreen mode
- Pinch to zoom
* Multiple Widget.
* Multiple Portfolio.
* World Market Indices
* Market Movers
* User can make donation (via Menu -> More -> Donate)
* Currency Support
Attention to users:
There are some errors on Yahoo Finance data feed on Spanish market. All .MC stocks have no values.
Note: By installing and using this app, you agree not to use it for watching stock of any transaction related to drugs, alcohol, and illegal transaction, and for gambling purposes
keywords: stock, stocks, stock market, tracking, finance, candlestick, technical analysis, chart, graph, twitter, portfolio, widget
Performs bond valuation based on face value of bond, discount rate, market interest rate, number of periods, interest payment type (beginning or end of period). Displays carrying value for each of the period, as well as interest expense and interest amortization for the periods.
Great tool for everyday accountants as well as accounting/CPA students
rplan helps you take control of your investments, find the best funds, create financial plans and get support from industry experts and like-minded peers.
Find out more at www.rplan.co.uk/tour
The Stock Evaluation uses four simple Stock Trading Tools:
☆ Weighted Average Cost of Capital
☆ Discounted Cash Flow Model (is disabled in the free version)
☆ Discounted Dividend Model
☆ Altman Z-Score
This mobile trading tools application was designed to make your trading experience easier, convenient, and more profitable.
The Stock Evaluation is a convenient, comprehensive, (free) downloadable trading tool that allows investors to know the value of what they pay for a company share.
This calculation is somewhat complex for the layperson and has come to be known as the "Intrinsic Value Calculation".
This app does all the math for you! Just enter the stock symbol and hit the Calculate button and the app will tell you if the stock is undervalued or overvalued. It's just that simple!
This app is free, but please click the ads if you like this app and wish to support further development. Thanks :)
To get calculations on the various "non-major" exchanges, you will need to provide a symbol suffix. For example, to query TD Bank on the TSX exchange: TD.TO. Major exchanges don't require any suffix. For information on your exchange visit: http://finance.yahoo.com/exchanges
Here are list of supported exchanges:
American Stock Exchange
Chicago Board of Trade
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
Dow Jones Indexes
NASDAQ Stock Exchange
New York Board of Trade
New York Commodities Exchange
New York Mercantile Exchange
New York Stock Exchange
OTC Bulletin Board Market
S & P Indices
Buenos Aires Stock Exchange
Vienna Stock Exchange
Australian Stock Exchange
BOVESPA - Sao Paolo Stock Exchange
Toronto Stock Exchange
TSX Venture Exchange
Santiago Stock Exchange
Shanghai Stock Exchange
Shenzhen Stock Exchange
Copenhagen Stock Exchange
Paris Stock Exchange
Berlin Stock Exchange
Bremen Stock Exchange
Dusseldorf Stock Exchange
Frankfurt Stock Exchange
Hamburg Stock Exchange
Hanover Stock Exchange
Munich Stock Exchange
Stuttgart Stock Exchange
XETRA Stock Exchange
Hong Kong Stock Exchange
Bombay Stock Exchange
National Stock Exchange of India
Jakarta Stock Exchange
Tel Aviv Stock Exchange
Milan Stock Exchange
Mexico Stock Exchange
Amsterdam Stock Exchange
New Zealand Stock Exchange
Oslo Stock Exchange
Singapore Stock Exchange
Korea Stock Exchange
Barcelona Stock Exchange
Bilbao Stock Exchange
Madrid Fixed Income Market
Madrid SE C.A.T.S.
Madrid Stock Exchange
Stockholm Stock Exchange
Taiwan OTC Exchange
Taiwan Stock Exchange
London Stock Exchange
Small Business Valuation is a cost effective and self contained app for small and mid tier business owners to help them in understanding of valuation of their company by estimating the Net Income of a firm and calculating the business value as a function of different parameters.
Elegant design, simple to use and suitable for valuation of different kinds of firms.
Enter the value of revenue and a detailed account of expenses in the Small Business Valuation sheet to calculate the Net income.
Calculates the business value with respect to four parameters viz, % gross sales, Net Income Multiplier, Monthly Sales Multiplier and Fair Market Values of assets plus % gross sales. Generates the report of valuation by populating the corresponding values from the Small Business Valuation sheet so you can mail it easily.
Locally save your business valuations as a file, and re-use it with minimal changes. Simply tap e-mail to send the file to your business partners, investors and other stakeholders instantly and get feedback from them. Alternatively, you can email them to yourself.
Shortcut to CCB (Asia) Mobile Banking which provides comprehensive mobile banking services including account enquiry, funds transfer, bill payment, stock trading, gold trading, credit card rewards redemption, etc.
CCB (Asia) offers a wide range of credit card options to bring you array of exciting offers
- Year Round Offers - provide year round credit card discounts for special merchants or restaurants
- Monthly Special - provide monthly special discount with credit card purchase
- Bonus Point - provide credit card bonus point redeem information
- Priority Booking - provide priority tickets booking service with selected credit cards
- HK Stock Quote - provide latest stock quote information
- Recent Search - save recent stock search record
- My Stock Watchlist - manage your own stock portfolio list
- Top Stocks, Warrants, CBBCs - provide the top stocks, warrants and CBBCs information
- Finance & Stock Market News - provide the latest finance & stock market news
- HK, China and World Indices - provide HK, China and World indices of the day
- Exchange Rates - provide the latest foreign currency exchange rates
- Fabulous Promotional Offers - CCB (Asia)’s latest promotional offer
- Instant and Free Valuation Service - provide instant property valuation service for mortgage evaluation
- Watchlist for favourite properties
- Video Commentary - market analysis and investment strategy
- RMB Services - RMB accounts, RMB investment service, RMB Saving and insurance plan, RMB remittance and exchange information
- InvestBlog - investment commentary
- Daily / Weekly FX Report - daily FX analysis, weekly FX report
Branch / ATM
- Branch and ATM Locator
- Search Nearby Branch and ATM
- Event Management
- Expense Tracking (Allow Expense Import and Export)
- Exclusive offers on your mobile