Stock Valuation Calculator gives instant answer on stock value by typing stock code. For advance user, stock Valuation Calculator provides 10 parameters that mostly give significant impact on stock value. The parameters can be modified freely according to user judgment so that stock Valuation Calculator can be treated as partner of financial analysis.
Trick and window dressing
The Valuation HB app provides users “anytime/anywhere” access to the full content of the Valuation Handbook, and makes the Valuation Handbook searchable. Valuation Handbook users with a subscription to the IPad app will also receive free quarterly updates (March, June, and September) to approximately 250 industry risk premia for use within the build-up method (these will automatically appear within the Valuation HB app when they become available each quarter).
The hard-copy 2014 Valuation Handbook was released in March 17, 2014 (with data through December 31, 2013). The Valuation Handbook includes two powerful valuation data sets:
• CRSP Deciles Size Premia data: The CRSP Deciles Size Premia data includes all of the critical data previously published in the Morningstar/Ibbotson SBBI Valuation Yearbook (the SBBI Valuation Yearbook was discontinued in 2013).
• Risk Premium Report data: All of the data in the Duff & Phelps Risk Premium Report (the Risk Premium Report is no longer published as a stand-alone publication).
Both the CRSP Deciles Size Premia valuation data set and the Risk Premium Report valuation data set can be used to estimate cost of equity capital (i.e., discount rate, expected return, required return) using both the build-up method and the capital asset pricing model (CAPM).
2. Un-lever equity Beta from equity beta, debt beta, tax rate, debt/equity (leverage) and re-lever asset beta to debt/equity (leverage) to derive equity beta
3. Weighted average Cost of Capital (WACC)
4. Weighted average Cost of Capital Valuation
Small Business Valuation is a cost effective and self contained app for small and mid tier business owners to help them in understanding of valuation of their company by estimating the Net Income of a firm and calculating the business value as a function of different parameters.
Elegant design, simple to use and suitable for valuation of different kinds of firms.
Enter the value of revenue and a detailed account of expenses in the Small Business Valuation sheet to calculate the Net income.
Calculates the business value with respect to four parameters viz, % gross sales, Net Income Multiplier, Monthly Sales Multiplier and Fair Market Values of assets plus % gross sales. Generates the report of valuation by populating the corresponding values from the Small Business Valuation sheet so you can mail it easily.
Locally save your business valuations as a file, and re-use it with minimal changes. Simply tap e-mail to send the file to your business partners, investors and other stakeholders instantly and get feedback from them. Alternatively, you can email them to yourself.
Based on the original board game by Robert Kiyosaki proclaimed as “Monopoly® on Steroids” by USA Today, hone your financial strategy and claw your way out of the Rat Race to build your CASHFLOW Empire and claim dominion over the realm (realm being your living room)!
Begin CASHFLOW in the Rat Race working in a variety of professions while you implement your investment strategy to become the next business or real estate mogul. Avoid the pitfalls of bad deals, friends asking for handouts, lawsuits, and getting laid off from your job.
Fine-tune your investment strategies now. Your ability to impress the world with your financial prowess will be coming soon. Multiplayer functionality will be enabled with the next update.
What people are saying from Beta:
“I’m enjoying cash flow so much! I’m only 25 but I’m trying to learn the #1 problem people have - money.” - Kelly H.
“Rich dad put together a great, entertaining and very fun game! I love that it makes you think, not just play brainlessly :)Thank you” - Veronica M.
“THE BEST FINANCIAL TOOL TO HELP ME UNDERSTAND MY MONEY MAKING DECISIONS!” - Matt E.
“Cashflow is an interesting and addictive game. Good way to exercise before starting to do it in real life.” - Bob T.
“I don't wanna waste my lifetime working for my boss and bank. I want my financial freedom. Awesome game. I love cashflow!!! Thank you Richdad!” - Danielle B.
You can also follow moving average rates and support resistances level to decide buy or sell better in pro version.
Provides the following tools and services:
- Property valuation price alert
- Dream house record
- Free instant property valuation
- Mortgage budget planner
- Online appointment for mortgage application
It’s intuitive and attractive user interface allows you to instantly collect and analyze financial data.
Features cash tracker include:
• Managing personal finances easy and quick
• Interactive charts and reports that help you analyze your income, expenses, cash flow and balance for different periods and accounts.
• Includes widget for faster adding income or expense. Useful for daily expense tracking.
• Customizable income and expense categories, for detail finance managing.
• Customizable currency
• PIN-code protection
• Transactions patterns
• Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts [pro version]
• Configurable automatic backup (at start, daily, weekly, monthly) [pro version]
• Export CVS, E-mail, DropBox, Google Disk ect. [pro version]
#2 Ranked in Finance category on iOS platform for it’s paid version proves the quality of financial terms we have incorporated in Financial and Banking Terms app
*Stock Watch: Keep a close watch on your stocks with Stock Watch.
*Amortization: Calculate the time span of your loan/mortgage with Amortization.
*Play finance quizzes around the different areas of finance
*Providing entire financial bibliography just at your fingertips is the aim of this Financial Terms Dictionary.
* Quick reference with financial graphs, charts and financial formulas
* Hear audio pronunciations of every financial term(s) with just a tap with our financial dictionary.
The soothing Interface sets your mood to start learning today. Financial dictionary is an app that enables the user to gain and upgrade their knowledge on following subjects:
Stock & Mutual funds
Fixed Income & Derivatives
Investment Banking & Trading
Statistics & Technical analysis
Forex & Precious Metals
Marketing & Advertising
Insurance & Annuities
Corporate & Corporate Finance
Legal & Policies
So what are you waiting for. Install now to gain access to unlimited financial terms with Financial and Banking Terms.
With Mobills, all your expenses and income are categorized and presented in Graphics and Reports hat help you analyze your financial life, being easy to manage your daily expenses.
The Financial Manager Mobills is a complete option for those who want to organize and plan their spending. The revenue and expenditure system works simply as an automated financial spreadsheet with a simple and intuitive interface. Mobills has several very complete options being a great place to control your expenses, credit cards and monthly expenses. Easy to use and with a simple interface, any user can manage your daily expenses without having to be experienced in economics.
• Quick and easy ways to record all your daily expenses.
• Interactive graphics that quickly analyze your spending.
• Synchronization with http://app.mobills.com.br (Permission INTERNET)
• Toolbox for consultation and quick registration costs
• Filter by category, payment method and period
• Import SMS Santander, Itau, BB (READ_SMS Permission)
• Expenses by geolocation (ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Permission)
• Monthly Statement by categories
• Planning with goals and budgets
• Alerts by e-mail accounts payable
• Integrated credit card Control
• Shared Financial Tips by our users
• Attach File and photos expenditure and receipts (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Permission)
Join our communities and pages on social networks !!
Community Google+: http://goo.gl/URYhYg
Google+ Page: http://goo.gl/hpRIRu
A little more about the Mobills the best app for financial control and planning daily expenses
You can add all your bank accounts and to set goals of spending by budget overflow reminder option, we offer extract options, report and chart to let you knowledgeable about your spending.
Attention: The application with all features is paid! You will use 15 days as Premium user. After the 15 days some functionality will be blocked! it has a free version you will have limited functionality! Access http://mobills.com.br to take any questions!
By using Technical Analysis Simplified, you get to cut loss early, prevent further loss and set the best entry point to enter the market. When the indicators show you need to sell, then you will sell and gain big profit. Technical Analysis Simplified is a must have to survive in the market where 80% of the traders lose their money.
Technical analysis serves as one of the type of security analysis which is widespread in the market. Assuming that price already reflects all the factors which made a stock go down or up, technical analysis tries to forecast and prepare to use market psychology for entering stock market. Bipolarity of market psychology will create opportunity. What happens when a big opportunity knocks on your door but you are unable to recognise it?
By understanding technical analysis, you will not miss any big opportunity anymore. Start trading today to achieve your financial freedom!!!
Technical Analysis Simplified features :
- why you should trade stocks
- steps to start investing in KLCI
- lists of books and references suggestions
- simple explanation of key terminology in shares market. In this section we will provide you with simple explanations and you can start to read business news straight away
-recognising the trend whether uptrend, sideways or downtrend
-know what a candlestick is
-draw your own support and resistance lines
-identify chart patterns - bullish engulfing, heand and shoulder, double bottoms/tops and Elliot wave theory
-avoid market traps by using and interprete volume analysis
Use the application to get real time stock quotes on BSE and NSE, Sensex, Nifty, and other Indian and Global market Indices, manage and keep track of your investment portfolio, watch CNBC-TV18, CNBC AWAAZ, CNBC Prime HD and CNBC Bajar Live and get in-depth coverage & analysis of financial markets, economy and business.
The application is now available to you on your Android mobile. For any queries regarding the app, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the app to get going. It’s fast, easy-to-use and FREE.
To analyse your actual income and expenses, you simply download bank account and credit card statements from your internet banking site, drop the OFX file into a folder, and My Cashflow will automatically assign each transaction to a user defined category.
This is done by applying rules (that you define) that match key words in the transaction descriptions to a category. The special algorithms in My Cashflow enable it to categorise thousands of transactions in just a few seconds, even with over 100 rules.
To predict your future financial position, you create a scenario that contains all budgeted income and expense items, along with opening balances for each account. Each transaction can be repeating and is allocated to an account and a category. My Cashflow then creates a cashflow forecast for each account, with charts and reports that illustrate your overall position.
If your bank and credit card statements have been loaded and categorised, the cashflow forecast charts will also show your actual balances on the same chart.
You can create any number of scenarios to perform a what-if analysis; what if I buy that TV/car/boat, what if I increase my mortgage payments, what if my salary increases by 5% next year.
My Cashflow is fast; cashflow forecasting and transaction indexing operations happen in the background, ensuring that user operations are smooth and uninterrupted.
• Unlimited accounts
• Multiple account types
• Current/Cheque Account
• Deposit Account
• Credit Card Account
• Loan/Mortgage Account
• Loan or Mortgage accounts support
• Amortized loan repayment calculations
• Including interest rate changes
• Lump sum repayments
• Additional drawdowns
• Credit Card accounts support
• Automatic calculation of payments at end of statement period
• Unlimited user defined categories
• Each category can be Income, Expense or Either - used for reporting
• Shared by all scenarios
• Unlimited transactions
• Multiple transaction types
• Opening/Closing balances with effective date
• Interest Paid/Received
• Transfers between accounts
• Flexible repeat options
• Daily - every n days
• Weekly - every n weeks, on a specific day or days of the week
• Monthly - every n months, on a specific day of the month or on the nth day of the week in the month e.g. on the 3rd Wed every month
• Yearly - every n years, on a specific day/month
• Transaction Overrides
• Repeating transactions create multiple items in the cashflow forecast
• Individual items in the cashflow forecast can be overridden e.g. a monthly electricity bill for $100 can be overridden to $90 for a specific month.
• An override can have a different amount, date and description
• Interest rates can be set with effective dates
• Unlimited scenarios
• Each scenario is a separate model; create one for your budget, one for your bank statements
• A scenario is for a specific time period
• A scenario can include other scenarios, inheriting all transactions
• Transactions and cashflow forecasts are contained by a scenario
• Cashflow forecasts for all accounts
• Budget forecast summarizes transactions across all accounts by category and time period
• Transactions by category or account
• All reports support drill-down to the underlying transactions