2. Un-lever equity Beta from equity beta, debt beta, tax rate, debt/equity (leverage) and re-lever asset beta to debt/equity (leverage) to derive equity beta
3. Weighted average Cost of Capital (WACC)
4. Weighted average Cost of Capital Valuation
Stock Valuation Calculator gives instant answer on stock value by typing stock code. For advance user, stock Valuation Calculator provides 10 parameters that mostly give significant impact on stock value. The parameters can be modified freely according to user judgment so that stock Valuation Calculator can be treated as partner of financial analysis.
Trick and window dressing
Provides the following tools and services:
- Property valuation price alert
- Dream house record
- Free instant property valuation
- Mortgage budget planner
- Online appointment for mortgage application
The Valuation HB app provides users “anytime/anywhere” access to the full content of the Valuation Handbook, and makes the Valuation Handbook searchable. Valuation Handbook users with a subscription to the IPad app will also receive free quarterly updates (March, June, and September) to approximately 250 industry risk premia for use within the build-up method (these will automatically appear within the Valuation HB app when they become available each quarter).
The hard-copy 2014 Valuation Handbook was released in March 17, 2014 (with data through December 31, 2013). The Valuation Handbook includes two powerful valuation data sets:
• CRSP Deciles Size Premia data: The CRSP Deciles Size Premia data includes all of the critical data previously published in the Morningstar/Ibbotson SBBI Valuation Yearbook (the SBBI Valuation Yearbook was discontinued in 2013).
• Risk Premium Report data: All of the data in the Duff & Phelps Risk Premium Report (the Risk Premium Report is no longer published as a stand-alone publication).
Both the CRSP Deciles Size Premia valuation data set and the Risk Premium Report valuation data set can be used to estimate cost of equity capital (i.e., discount rate, expected return, required return) using both the build-up method and the capital asset pricing model (CAPM).
With Mobills, all your expenses and income are categorized and presented in Graphics and Reports hat help you analyze your financial life, being easy to manage your daily expenses.
The Financial Manager Mobills is a complete option for those who want to organize and plan their spending. The revenue and expenditure system works simply as an automated financial spreadsheet with a simple and intuitive interface. Mobills has several very complete options being a great place to control your expenses, credit cards and monthly expenses. Easy to use and with a simple interface, any user can manage your daily expenses without having to be experienced in economics.
• Quick and easy ways to record all your daily expenses.
• Interactive graphics that quickly analyze your spending.
• Synchronization with http://app.mobills.com.br (Permission INTERNET)
• Toolbox for consultation and quick registration costs
• Filter by category, payment method and period
• Import SMS Santander, Itau, BB (READ_SMS Permission)
• Expenses by geolocation (ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Permission)
• Monthly Statement by categories
• Planning with goals and budgets
• Alerts by e-mail accounts payable
• Integrated credit card Control
• Shared Financial Tips by our users
• Attach File and photos expenditure and receipts (WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Permission)
Join our communities and pages on social networks !!
Community Google+: http://goo.gl/URYhYg
Google+ Page: http://goo.gl/hpRIRu
A little more about the Mobills the best app for financial control and planning daily expenses
You can add all your bank accounts and to set goals of spending by budget overflow reminder option, we offer extract options, report and chart to let you knowledgeable about your spending.
Attention: The application with all features is paid! You will use 15 days as Premium user. After the 15 days some functionality will be blocked! it has a free version you will have limited functionality! Access http://mobills.com.br to take any questions!
La valeur future d'un investissement
La valeur future d'une série de dépôts (annuités)
La valeur désirée à la fin de la période avec des dépôts réguliers
Le montant des retraits réguliers d'un capital pour épuiser le capital après x années
L'investissement initial requis pour une valeur future désirée
Le capital initial nécessaire pour des retraits données
Le taux d'intérêt nécessaire pour avoir un certain montant après x années avec un certain nombre de compositions par an
Le taux d'intérêt nécessaire pour avoir un certain montant après x années
Le taux de dépréciation après x années pour une valeur donnée
La dépréciation pour une année x
La valeur d'un bien après x années
Le calcul du montant d'un prêt, crédit ou emprunt avec des remboursements réguliers pendant un certain nombre d'années
Le calcul des remboursements d'un prêt, crédit ou emprunt consenti à un certain taux
Le calcul du dernier remboursement d'un prêt si vous faites des remboursements réguliers pendant x années
Le calcul du solde restant dû sur un prêt (specifiez l'annee et le numero de versement)
Le calcul du solde restant dû sur un prêt (specifiez le nombre de versements effectués)
Le calcul de la durée d'un prêt
Le calcul du taux nominal d'intérêt d'un prêt
This mortgage calculator is developed in accordance with the property transactions and mortgage regulations of the property market in Hong Kong.
Users input the following criteria:
- Property Price
- Mortgage-to-Value Ratio
- Repayment Period
- Mortgage Interest
Our mortgage calculator will provide you:
- Mortgage Amount
- Total Repayment Period
- Monthly Repayment
- Down Payment
- Mortgage Insurance Premium (if applicable)
And also find the following related expenses:
- Agent Commission
- Stamp Duty
- Total Down Payment and Admin Fee
★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Financial Calculator is a simple, yet powerful and accurate intuitive calculator.
You can download this version instead of the free trial when your country is still not supported in in-app purchase system.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
It’s intuitive and attractive user interface allows you to instantly collect and analyze financial data.
Features cash tracker include:
- Managing personal finances easy and quick
- Interactive charts and reports that help you analyze your income, expenses, cash flow and balance for different periods and accounts.
- Includes widget for faster adding income or expense. Useful for daily expense tracking.
- Customizable income and expense categories, for detail finance managing.
- Customizable currency
- PIN-code protection
- Transactions patterns
- Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts [pro version]
- Configurable automatic backup (at start, daily, weekly, monthly) [pro version]
- Export CVS, E-mail, DropBox, Google Disk ect. [pro version]
Small Business Valuation is a cost effective and self contained app for small and mid tier business owners to help them in understanding of valuation of their company by estimating the Net Income of a firm and calculating the business value as a function of different parameters.
Elegant design, simple to use and suitable for valuation of different kinds of firms.
Enter the value of revenue and a detailed account of expenses in the Small Business Valuation sheet to calculate the Net income.
Calculates the business value with respect to four parameters viz, % gross sales, Net Income Multiplier, Monthly Sales Multiplier and Fair Market Values of assets plus % gross sales. Generates the report of valuation by populating the corresponding values from the Small Business Valuation sheet so you can mail it easily.
Locally save your business valuations as a file, and re-use it with minimal changes. Simply tap e-mail to send the file to your business partners, investors and other stakeholders instantly and get feedback from them. Alternatively, you can email them to yourself.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
• Time value of money TVM.
• Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
• Loan payments calculation.
• Statistical analysis.
• Date arithmetic.
• RPN entry.
• Automatically save/restore settings.
• Direct access to support forum from app
• enable/disable key click sound option
• Comma as decimal point option
• Touch logo to see all settings.
• Support Android Tablet.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We have a demo version available for you to try before you buy. Search "Vicinno" for it.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
Emulates ALL functions of the original HP12C financial calculator PLATINUM Edition such as:
Reverse Polish Notation/Algebraic
TVM (loans, savings and leasing)
Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR
% change, % of total
Price and yield to maturity of debt
Depreciation method: SL, DB, SOYD
Cumulative statistical analysis
Standard deviation, mean, weighted mean.
Forecasting, correlation coefficient.
Total, Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy
+, -, X, √, ÷, 1 / x, ±, In, ex, LOG, 10x, x 2
*Time management and data:
**The app 12C PLATINUM emulates all functions of the official HP 12C PLATINUM Edition First Version, if you want the functions of HP 12C GOLD Edition search for 12C GOLD in Android Market.
Unit fixed costs decrease with your sales, while unit variable costs are constant with sales; so then, as sales increase turnover allows for covering the variable costs (whenever the selling price exceeds the unit variable cost) and part of the fixed costs. The break-even point is the level of sales when turnover will just cover both costs, leading the company to abandon loses.
The break-even point is the level of sales which is a minimum for the company to start making a profit. To obtain this in terms of units and currency, input the figures for your fixed costs, the variable cost and the unit price.
This calculator indicates you the number of units that allow your company or project to reach break-even, showing you the solution diagram, as well. Use it for simulating different scenarios of costs and prices.
Get our premium break-even calculator (includes multi-product calculation): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_admin.SmartBreakEvenCalculator