It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin cannot access the connections of the beta plugin, because the name of the beta plugin started with "com.android", which is unfortunately not allowed in Google Play.
It has to be allowed to wake up the computer by the network (by magic packet).
If you like this app, don't forget to rate it!
The WakeOnLan application enables you to wake up a computer on the local network (Wake on LAN), but also any computer on the internet (Wake on WAN) simply using your phone.
Wake on LAN is not available on all network cards but the most recent ones are often compatible. To take the most of this technology you might have to change some settings on your router or computer. For more information you will find many tutorials on Google.
1) Your computer must support Wake-on-LAN. You can enable it in the BIOS.
2) To wake over internet, you must forward packets from any port you want to the computer you wish to wake.
1 - Enable Wake On Lan in the BIOS .
2 - Register the IP and MAC address of the machine in the application.
3 - Forward Ports on the router if necessary.
4 - Send!
WoL / WoW
Your Motherboard / Ethernet-Card need to be compatible with the wake on lan protocol (most are) and you have to enable the features in your BIOS settings and your operating system.
This App MAY work over the Internet but theres no guarantee.
This App contains an App-Widget.
You need a WLAN-Router, PC/Notebook, an ethernet crossover cable and an Android Device (of course).
* Connect your PC and your router with the crossover cable.
* Your router must allow UDP Broadcast packages to be send.
* Enable WOL in BIOS and your Operating System.
* The get the IP-Address (and in some cases the port for WOL) of your PC.
* Connect your Android Device with your WLAN-Router and enter the IP-Address (and the port if needed).
* Click on the Hostname of the PC you want to wake up.
****MOST PC'S WON'T WORK IF THEY ARE NOT IN STANDBY OR SIMILAR STATE****
IP Address or Domain Name Support
UDP Port 0-65535
Toggle Broadcast (Sends on broadcast address)
Send Multiple Packets
Tasker and Locale Plugin
Anyone willing to translate to Korean? Please email me if you are fluent in Korean and English.
Computer needs to support WoL. Go here for help: http://goo.gl/S9DF
To add your devices, just run the integrated networkscanner.
It will save all computers with Hostname, IP-Adresse and MAC-Address.
Features in v1.4.8:
✓ Networkscanner to add new devices automatically
✓ Tasker / Locale-Plugin to automate wakeup of devices
✓ WAN-support to wake devices over internet (Please disable Broadcast in the expertsettings)
✓ Widget to start your computer right from your homescreen
✓ Online-status of your managed computers
✓ Manageable in groups
● "Wake on Lan" uses the WOL-Standard to wake up devices.
In order to use it, WOL must be enabled on each computer.
In order to wake devices over Internet, you have to configure adequate port-forwardings on your router.
● The networkscanner scans for all devices, which are currently online.
● Because of certain circumstances (like special network-topologies),
the networkscanner may find wrong MAC-Addresses.
If the wake-process fails, please check for a correct MAC-Address.
● Please search the web for more information about configuration.
There are several tutorials available.
● The online-status of a computer may be wrong because of several issues
like installed firewalls.
Then you will love this app.
● Type in the Mac und and the Broadcast of your computer and start him.
● If you don't know the Mac or Broadcast, you can scan your network for suitable devices.
● Save your devices in a favorites list.
● Wake up your computer through the internet (you should configure broadcast forwarding in your router)
● All inputs were checked (e.g. if mac input matches the correct format)
Your computer needs to be configured to be able to wake up.
Locale Plug-in - it will not run without Locale or Tasker
Many PCs and servers support the technology network wake-up (Wake-on-LAN, WoL). These computers can be enabled remotely by sending the appropriate command from the LAN.
To send a "magic packet", you simply enter the desired MAC-adres.After this "magic packet" is sent to the specified MAC-address and the remote computer is turned on.
The behavior of the WoL depends on several factors, such as hardware and network configuration.
To turn the computer on the LAN need to be supported by a network card feature Wake on Lan. Enabling Wake implemented in the BIOS.
Turn your computer can only be from the regime of soft off - partial shutdown. In this mode after the computer goes off by means of windows, click on the keyboard or system unit, and is in this mode as long as the system unit is not disconnected from the network. After a complete disconnect from the network (off UPS or surge protector, or power cord is pulled), the computer is in power off (completely off), so that after power-WOL function does not work.