Connect matching colored tiles to attack. Cover the entire board by linking matching tiles to unleash a devastating strike.
Link your own path to victory in this highly addicting puzzle RPG.
SIMPLE YET CHALLENGING PUZZLE RPG
- Battle monsters by linking matching colored tiles with simple touch-and-drag controls.
- Unleash a Perfect Attack by using the entire board!
- Use the elements to take advantage of the flow of battle!
- Wisely use each hero’s special attack to gain the upper hand!
COLLECT & CONQUER
- Collect over 250 different heroes to create the ultimate team!
- Train and evolve your summoned heroes to unleash devastating attacks!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THE ADVENTURE
- Make friends and conquer the toughest dungeons together!
- Earn rewards by helping your friends!
SPECIAL DUNGEONS / PVP / BOSS RAIDS
- Clear the special dungeons to collect rare heroes!
- Compete against other adventurers to be the best!
- Participate in Boss Raids for awesome rewards!
Terms of Service: http://bit.ly/termsgamevil
NOTE: Tiles keep moving around? Disable "Shake to jumble" from the options screen to fix it!
• Installs to SD card on OS 2.2+
• Internet Global High-score feature including world flags and the most comprehensive game details ever in a word-game!
• High quality orchestral stereo soundtrack
• Select letters via touch or keyboard
• Automatic save/resume
• Kid Mode, Normal, and Wizard game modes
• Created by award winning game designer Seth A. Robinson (Legend Of The Red Dragon, Dink Smallwood)
Visit our support page: http://www.codedojo.com/?p=985
Can you retrieve the Orb of Zot? Probably not!
Looking for the tiles version? The official tiles version (not made by me) can be downloaded from here: https://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/downloads
Play for free NOW and connect with players around the world!
"Spirit Stones is a marriage of styles that just works." ★★★★ (148Apps)
"Two well-rounded types of gameplay hugging tightly together." ★★★★ (Touch Arcade)
"Spirit Stones basically blows the doors off, thanks to dynamic deck-building and habit-forming combat." ★★★★ (Gamezebo)
"It's a collectible puzzle battler, like many before it, but Spirit Stones has a polish and an art style I really dig. In a genre filled with copycats, aesthetics matter." (Kotaku)
EASY TO PLAY. CHALLENGING TO MASTER
- Simply SWIPE & MATCH tiles of the same color to engage in battle!
- Unleash devastating attacks by planning strategic combos!
INTENSE GLOBAL PVP
- Battle the best players around the world each week for generous rewards!
- Compete against friends and climb the weekly rankings!
RAID THE HELLGATE WITH FRIENDS
- Put your skills to the test by entering Hellgate!
- Play with friends and dive to new depths!
BUILD THE ULTIMATE TEAM
- Collect unique, powerful Heroes & assemble the finest team!
- Level-up & evolve your cards for maximum power!
- Each card comes equipped with beautifully illustrated artwork!
OPTIMIZED FOR TABLETS
- Play the game in brilliant HD on your Android Tablet!
- The best Puzzle Battle game for mobile!
Join the community at www.facebook.com/PlaySpiritStones
NEWS & EVENTS
Terms of Service: http://bit.ly/termsgamevil
fight strong enemies, tough challenges or just RPGs in general, this game is just made for you.
Use your finger to trace a path through at least two objects of the same type to attack your enemies,
defend yourself, collect coins to buy skills and equipment from the shop and much more!
The objective is to get as many score points as you can, and to unlock all the achievements,
while defending yourself from the monsters that will appear in your way.
The further you get in turns, the harder it'll get. Therefore, you'll need a new better-than-last-one strategy each turn
in order to survive longer. But careful, you'll find many kind of monsters, some of them with special
abilities and bosses. Bosses are extremely strong.
★Hundreds of hours of fun!
★26 different types of monsters. 10 of them special monsters. 11 Bosses.
★25 Different skills.
★Online Leaderboard to compete with your friends.
★20 Achievements to unlock.
★Unique art style.
★Battle of elements (Normal, Water, Fire, Grass, Dark and Light).
★6 different types of levels (Forest, Beach, Sea, Cave, Mountain, Dungeon).
★3 types of equipment: Weapon, Shield and Armor.
★7 types of weapons: Sword, Katana, Machete, Falchion, Blade, Rapier and Sabre.
★Weapons give different buffs, you'll rarely encounter the same weapon more than once.
Follow us on Twitter @thenitegames
Like us on Facebook:
Maximize your puzzle matching speed in fever modes to win challenging battles.
Challenge and clear all 150 dungeons in the game.
Adventure through the dungeons with unique monsters and their formations.
Party up with friend's characters to clear boss stages.
◈Experience the brand new Action Puzzle RPG, Dungeon Hearts Blitz:
1. Simple combat command with 2 taps
2. Combine and enchant unique runes and characters
3. Enjoy the game with friends
4. 150 Dungeons with unique strategic game plays
The first few puzzles are almost too easy, but as the difficulty increases you'll be thankful that you were able to practice the fundamentals of drawing track. As the game progresses, you'll have to use colour theory to combine trains of different colours, use timing to merge and split trains, and use every inch of your brain in your quest to beat the game.
9/10 "Simple yet awesome. Elegance in its simplicity." AppsZoom
Stuck on a puzzle? Visit http://trainyard.ca/solutions where there are over *1.5 million* player-submitted solutions.
Autumn is coming. Leaves fall, and spirits rise from the fallen leaves to begin their journey home. You must guide them, without direct control, by changing how the wind blows or by rebuilding the ground. Each spirit can be sacrificed to perform one of four actions - build a bridge of leaves, create a blowing cloud, dig tunnels, or block wind currents in an area. Use your actions wisely or you will run out of spirits. In each level it's up to you to find your own creative solution on how to get the spirits to the goal.
NEW FAST-FORWARD FEATURE! Hold the bottom left corner of the screen to fast-forward your Spirits on their way to the spiral. You asked - we listened!
★★★★★ REVIEWS ★★★★★
"Striking art and innovative gameplay"
"Spirits is clever, challenging, and beautiful"
"Spirits is an outstanding blend of puzzle and strategy"
"The overall design -- graphics, animation, audio tracks -- as well as the whimsical element of soaring on the wind, really make this an enjoyable title to experience"
"Gorgeous visuals; ambient music; solid level design"
–Slide To Play
"Where Spirits really innovates is in its look and feel. When the wind physics start to do their thing, the experience is pretty magical"
–TUAW, Mike Schramm
"Spirits is more than just a pretty face, as you'll utilize little creatures to build ladders, dig tunnels, or blow gusts of wind to get their counterparts to an exit. It's similar to what we've seen in Lemmings or Downstream Panic, but the use of wind and the diverse puzzles keep things fresh and interesting"
"Relaxing, stunning, and simple will keep players coming back for more"
"Visually, the game is gorgeous. Everything has a soft, ethereal vibe to it, particularly the soothing ambient music and the challenging (but not frustrating) level design"
–The Mac Gamer
"There is so much attention to detail in this game that once you have finished it you will want to play it all over again"
★★★★★ AWARDS ★★★★★
Winner of the IndieCade "Best Aesthetics" Award, Culver City, California, USA – 2010
IGF 2011: Best Mobile Game - Honorable mention
Sense of Wonder Night Selection at Tokyo Game Show, Japan – 2010
★★★★★ VIDEO & SUPPORT ★★★★★
Visit www.spacesofplay.com/spirits to watch a gameplay video. Search on YouTube for walkthroughs of all levels in Spirits. For questions and support send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience technical problems, please try to reboot your device.
* funny physics
* levels and endless gameplay with custom complexity
* simple UI
* support mods.
Game supports all Android screen sizes (phones and tablets) .
If you have any problem in installation, please report to us. We will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Free version on PC and MAC on site http://www.100500games.org/
"Gaming App of the Day" - [Kotaku]
"Sprinkle is a solid puzzle game in a similar vein as Crush the Castle or Angry Birds, yet carries gameplay and an identity distinct from either." 4/4 Must have - [Slide To Play]
"Sprinkle makes fighting fire with physics (and water, of course) a heck of a lot of fun" 4.5 / 5 - [148Apps]
"The game quickly made its way to every member of my family" - [ArsTechnica]
Using a water cannon mounted on a crane, players must adjust the height and angle of the cannon to fight fires, move obstacles, spin wheels and activate traps in this challenging water-physics based puzzler! But squirt carefully as you will run out of water and the less water you use, the more drops you earn!
Sprinkle is available for devices running Android 2.3 or greater!
Using some of the most realistic water physics seen on an Android device yet, Sprinkle is a brain-teasing game that will have players straining to figure out each puzzle and obstacle.
Amazing water physics – Some of the most realistic water physics ever seen on an Android device make Sprinkle an exciting and addictive puzzler.
Brain-teasing puzzles – What starts as simply pointing and spraying to quench each fire becomes much more challenging through the 72 levels, as players must overcome the intricacies of each puzzle before time and water run out.
Blocks, boulders, and cogs oh my – Use the power of your water cannon to move blocks of ice and boulders, spin giant cogs, and depress traps inorder to reach and extinguish every last fire.
The inhabitants of Titan, a moon of Saturn, lived out their days peacefully in their straw hut homes – until space tourists from Earth crashed through Saturn’s rings, bringing a storm of flaming asteroids crashing down on the Titans. To combat the widespread fires threatening their homes, the Titans have built a massive water cannon. And they need you to man it!
Xperia PLAY Optimized!
Faif is a puzzle/rpg game with a unique battle system based on gambling.
HOW TO PLAY IT
After choosing 5 adjacent tiles you only get one! Play wisely with the odds and defeat your enemies before they defeat you.
* Unique gameplay
* Epic “odd” battles
* No IAP's whatsoever
* A nice shop with kickass powerups (use gems you collect in the game as payment)
* Infinite mode (survive as many opponents as you can)
* Supports phone, tablets, and almost every smart thingie out there!
“Faif is definitely one of the more unique puzzle RPG games I’ve experienced so far” ~ (AppAdvice)
“Faif carries an undeniable “one more time” quality that drives players to beat their winning streaks” ~ (148apps.com)
“The game looks utterly gorgeous, with a papery feel to proceedings that sort of makes it feel like you’re shuffling little bits of hand-crafted art around“ ~ (PocketGamer.co.uk)
“It’s a game that looks like a puzzle from one angle, an RPG from another — but it’s its own creature.“ ~ Owen Faraday (Pocket Tactics)
“Faif offers a unique twist on the match-3 — or 5 in this case — genre, and spices up its RPG mechanics with a hint of gambling“ ~ Lee Cooper (Hardcore Gamer)
Faif site → http://beavl.com/faif/post.html
+1 us! → https://plus.google.com/+Beavl
Like us! → http://facebook.com/beavlgames
Follow us! → http://twitter.com/beavlgames
Yafi is a chess application (called interface or client) which uses Free Internet Chess Server (aka FICS, freechess.org) as a connection point for thousands of chess players all over the world.
It allows you to seek games and accept games sought by other users, match them or accept their challenges, observe and examine games, chat with other users, see a list of server news items and offline messages sent to you and (obviously) play chess and many chess variants like: suicide, atomic, losers, fisher random (chess 960), upside down...
Timeseal and premove, the most important things for fast (lightning and blitz) games, are implemented.
Yafi allows you to chat with other players by using Unicode characters. Keep in mind this is not directly supported by server and not all players will see non-latin characters correctly.
You may login as a guest to play unrated games if you don't provide any credentials.
Free version of Yafi is also available. This version doesn't contain ads.
Yafi is in early development stages, so expect frequent updates.
This application doesn't have any built-in chess engine, so you can only play online against other human beings, but also against computer players, which also connect to FICS.
It works very well on both phones and tablets.
Thanks to everybody who reports problems with the application or gives any kind of feedback and especially to Sam D., GS and LeO.
--- 0.6.27 ---
- menu option on login screen to send feedback or bug report e-mail to developer, please use this when sending crash reports for a quicker fix
- fixed interaction with puzzlebot and endgamebot via console (Robert)
- examine button after game end (LeO)
- not showing rematch when opponent forfeits by disconnection
- fixed switching to newly created game when already on board screen
- sorting games on board screen: newest first
--- 0.6.26 ---
- fixed crash when having 'Help improve Yafi' on and license was cashed in Yafi+ (Robert)
- client-side board flip menu option
- board close button disabled during the game (LeO)
- fixed refresh command when observing more than one game
- fixed not showing messages and news when message box is full
- observing crazyhouse/bughouse games (no play/examine support yet)
--- 0.6.25 ---
- new icon (Y with knight)
- rematch dialog after game end
- possibility to close the boards (automatically stops observing and examining) - this is not fully tested, so please report any crash
- fixed game not showing for adjourned games
- fixed game not showing when using "follow "
- fixed list of players not showing when 1 player is in channel
- disabled buggy check which caused observed games not to refresh sometimes (to be fixed later)
--- 0.6.24 ---
- added game type, opponent and time filters on sought screen (default filter is to show only chess)
- added messages and news screen
- added support for clicking links in conversations, informations screen, messages and news
- added banner to FICS on login screen
- screens are visible on phone landscape orientation when there is keyboard
- board is disabled before first game is played, observed or examined
- other things I don't remember
- probably added some bugs
• Super responsive, fast paced and plays well even on a small screen.
• Save your progress under the Facebook account.
• No need to wait for an opponent's move, you're always in control and proactive.
• Play offline anywhere on your mobile phone, you don't need Internet all the time.
• Pokemon evolution features (each one can be upgraded 4 times).
• More than 50 skills available to learn and master.
• Fight against other players and be the best avatar!
★★★★★ Still learning the ins and outs of the game but funny thing so far, much better than mahjong or tetris. Also playing on Facebook.
★★★★★ Great games with combo of match 3 and pokemon leveling. Able to get everything without paying money and that's good news. The best!
★★★★★ Funny, adictive, play at your own pace without penalty, easy to get gems, no internet needed, AND all the match 3 fun I was searching for! A lot of skills. Awesome game. Awesome concept.
With your help, we're creating the best experience. You can play this game anywhere - any time. Other awesome news: your progress is shared between all the devices connected via your Facebook account.
• New levels and more pokemons in the game.
• Cooperative quests (party with another avatar, invite a friend to be your ally).
• Unique "Match 3" play modes, new experiences.
• New ranks of pokemon above Epic.
• More skills for your avatar to master.
★★★★★ RPG elements sets it aside from games like mahjong, tetris and their clones. Love the pokemon upgrades!
★★★★★ Extremely impressed with the customer service and responsiveness of the developer. A lot of unique skills. This game is the best. Thank you so much.
★★★★★ I tried this game on Facebook and fell in love immediately. Great news it's available on Google Play as well. I like the art and how it feels like two or three game genres put together. Great funny app, runs perfectly on my Galaxy tab 3
We really need some feedback from you. And we'll make "Match 3 Quest: Pandora" the great game in genre of tetris, mahjong and brain games. Collect the most powerful pokemons, train your avatar, dominate the Pandora!
★★★★★ Ive been looking for puzzle games like this it really amazed me when i downloaded and started playing it. Offline with online support - best! Really well done to the team behind it.
★★★★★ I'm so glad I've found a game like tetris or mahjong but with high replay value and the ability to play offline as often as I want. Sharing this funny game with my Facebook friends.
★★★★★ Unlike other similar game. This is well polished fast loading times, offline mode, numerous skills, nice landscapes and pokemon pics... Waiting for good news from devs!
This is strategic match-3 game where you connect stones, undeground creatures and other absurd things to discover the entire absurd chain.
- Connect 3 or more items/creatures of the same type to discover the next link of the chain;
- Plan your move strategically to make sure that the next one is possible;
- Earn and upgrade Bonus Actions that will help you to recover from hard situations;
- Interesting (unusual for match-3 games) gravity mechanics;
- Absurdopedia: funny descriptions of the items in the chain.
- This is a mix between Triple Town and Dungeon Raid.
*** Reviews ***
- Time Magazine (time.com) - featured in "Best New Puzzle Games":
"I am immediately fond of any game that embraces its own absurdity on the most superficial level. At first, this plays like most match games—the basic principle of which is to line up as many similar items in a row. But in Deeply Absurd Chain, matching items only reveals the next link in the chain, allowing for far more complicated moves. It’s a game that sends you down a rabbit hole of cartoonish puzzling with an archeological theme."
- Daily Mail UK:
"I admit I started playing this purely because of the beguiling title, but it’s a pretty fun little puzzle game, devoid of the usual Candy Crush moments where the game rudely asks for your credit card. You draw lines to connect together blobs, and slowly ‘evolve’ prehistoric creatures. Little brain power is required, but it has a serene, hypnotic quality."
"The longest chain is not necessarily the best move. You need to keep in mind your surroundings. Maybe you want that big patch of rocks to become three warm-blooded rocks instead of just one so you can combine those three into the next part of the chain. Where you end your match is important as well because the upgraded item will land there. Speed isn't a factor, so take your time to plan the best moves... Deeply Absurd Chain has a surprising amount of strategy for something so easy to pick up, and it will keep you playing for quite awhile."
"Who knows what absurd thing you'll find lurking under the surface of the earth in this strategic match-3 game."
internet access - required for ads
access network state - required for ads