• 9 thematic worlds
• 189 levels
• 12 fully controllable construction vehicles - telescopic crane, excavator, bulldozer, tractor, trailer trucks tower crane tipper, trailer trucks, and even more.
• level editor, create your own levels and share with different players!
• build bridges and buildings
• realistic physics
Construction City is like a tractor game, a driving game, and a bridge building game, all in one!
You have to look for hidden objects on the mystical level.
This game is suitable for all ages and it is easy to take your free time, for example, on the road or waiting in line to buy.
The assistant will teach you the basics of the game, although everything is very simple: look for items that get prizes, open new levels and new mysteries.
Tags: Hidden Object, the best match of the game, find the item, a lot of levels, puzzles, music, beautiful pictures.
Drag the image with the finger to explore the location.
You have to find five objects hidden in the picture, and then you get a prize.
Next to each level has a number of icons to the right of prizes for the opening of this level.
Prizes are available for the passage of certain locations in the game.
For each level will be given to one of the fifteen different prizes.
If you are missing any prizes just unravel once again the level of which is given the desired item.
If the item is very difficult to find, use the hint button.
After using the hint button need some time to restore it, so use it wisely.
To increase the image, use the zoom button - "zoom x2" or gesture increase.
PS / If the game for some reason does not start, try to release more space on the system drive, or to buy phone / tablet for better :-)
The premise of the game is to explore an island and solve puzzles.
Will you uncover the Island's mystery ?
Game available in English, French, German and Spanish language.
This game was created only by myself for 2 years during my free time.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Connect and match your way through this captivating NEW puzzle adventure from Disney! Journey to the heart of an enchanted forest and help restore the light hidden away by the wicked Beasties. Enter the world of Lost Light to experience a brand new kind of matching game with a unique numbers twist!
• Test your wits and delight your senses in 100 levels and more coming soon!
• Discover addictive new matching gameplay!
• Put your puzzle skills to the test and conquer all 9 unique challenge types!
• Unleash 3 level-conquering power-ups to maximize matching fun!
Some levels may require additional purchase. Please check your device for compatibility before downloading. Visit Facebook.com/DisneyMobileGames for cool game tips, news and more!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$1.99
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99 - $9.99
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
★★★★Played by Millions★★★★
★★★★Top 10 App in 20 Countries★★★★
A mysterious figure appears from behind a burst of smoke, his voice deep and taunting…
"I must say, I can't thank you enough for your generous gift of freedom. I've been hidden away for so long…"
The realization of what you've done suddenly hits. Upon activating the book you've unleashed an ancient curse and unwittingly released the Mannequin: a mischievous adversary who lays a challenge before you.
"Solve all pages of this very book, and you can undo what you have so accidentally done. However, success is highly unlikely…"
Unleash The Curse!
- Tackle 100 unique puzzles in the order of your choosing in your quest to banish the Mannequin.
- Challenge your logic, memory and reflex skills with over 10 puzzle categories.
- Overcome the Mannequin’s fiendish trials as you come face-to-face with him through numerous interactive cutscenes.
- Unravel the mystery by earning cogs and gaining access to the book’s secret compartment to solve the cryptic final puzzle.
For updates, engaging weekly riddles, and more about The Curse universe, visit us at thecursegame.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
****Droid Bionic users: Please update to latest Ice Cream Sandwich Android version for text to display properly****
Get ready for an epic puzzle matching adventure in the Kingdom of Arendelle, inspired by the newest Disney animated film, Frozen! Join Anna, Elsa, and more of your favorite characters on a journey to slide and match 195 icy puzzles for free!
EXCITING MATCH-3 GAMEPLAY – Slide beautiful and colorful ice crystals to match 3 or more, and test your matching skills with extra challenging objectives!
UNLOCK MORE CHARACTERS AS YOU GO – Start the journey as young Elsa and Anna, then unlock grown-up versions of the sisters as you progress through the land. Follow the story and play with even more characters like Olaf, Sven, Kristoff, Hans and Pabbie!
UNIQUE POWER-UPS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR EACH CHARACTER – Use Anna’s torch to burn up an entire row of crystals, or Elsa’s glacier power-up to make all of the same color crystals magically disappear! Try Hans’ sword to slash right through the crystals, and explore many more cool power-ups!
Visit Facebook.com/DisneyMobile for cool game tips, news and more! Don’t forget to check your local retailer for Frozen on Blu-ray and Digital HD! Frozen Free Fall is free to play but some in-game items may require payment.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-2.99
Have great fun with the cities knowledge test!
- Simple, instant fun!
Free, No Registration required. Super easy to get started.
- No internet connection required.
Enjoy the game immediately.
- Addictive, big fun!
A lot of the cities are waiting you.
- Continuous updates, everlasting fun!
Well designed images offer you the perfect visual enjoyment.
Continuous version updates always add new cities for players.
Your fun never ends with Guess City!
Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$4.99
Lost Girl: The Game is a completely free mystery-style hidden object game based on the hit TV series Lost Girl. Making your way to the famed Dal Riata, a neutral ground and waystation for the supernatural creatures known as the Fae, you are drawn into a tale of intrigue and power.
In Lost Girl, you can create your own supernatural Fae and step into a world where myths and legendary creatures live in secret alongside humans. Meet characters from the TV series as well as other players online, and work with them to overcome an unspeakable evil that threatens all of existence!
Lost Girl is a never-ending game, additional Assignments, Story, Locations, and Characters are being added on a regular basis, so you will always have something new to look forward too.
- A compelling and evolving storyline that follows the timeline of the latest season of the TV Series
- Explore the City and many beautiful locations contained within
- Find many captivating objects and overcome challenging puzzles
- Meet with Characters from the popular TV Series
- Create & Outfit your own Fae Character
- Connect with other Players online and chat with them in the Dal Riata Bar
- Send Gifts to your Friends and recruit them for help when you need
- Completely FREE!
Check Out the Video Here: http://youtu.be/qzpcZwM7T-c
A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Collect gold stars, discover hidden prizes and unlock exciting new levels in this addictively fun, award-winning, physics-based game!
• 15 boxes with 375 levels
• Innovative physics gameplay
• Adorable character
• Outstanding graphics
• Om Nom animation shorts
• Constant free updates with new levels and animations
• Apple Design Award
• BAFTA Award
• Pocket Gamer Award
• GDC Award
• Best App Ever Award
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$2.99
move one or several marbles to the goal. Use the laws of classical mechanics to complete each level.
Build a space rocket, connect cables from batteries to motors, build bridges, set up teeter totters,
swing with ropes, build vehicles, or just let the marble have a happy roller coaster
ride to the goal!
Use the hammer or the wrench to connect planks, wheels and other objects together.
Use the control panel to control your creations, be it a monster truck, a mechanical rifle or anything YOU can imagine!
Creativity is essential in the gameplay Apparatus. If you don't have the patience to figure
out the challenge levels, why not just play around in the physics sandbox and build whatever
comes to mind? Upload and share your levels in the community section or download and
comment on other players' levels.
The early levels will teach you how to play the game and go through some basic concepts.
The more you progress the more freedom the levels provide, many levels can
be solved in many different ways.
Every time you complete a level, you can go into freebuild mode and modify the level
however you like. If you make the level better, or just harder, you might want to
upload it to the community section and let other people play your modified level.
EXTRA FUN ON TABLETS!
A minimum processor speed of 600MHz is recommended. A screen resolution of 800x480 or higher is recommended but the game runs on lower resolutions.
IF YOU HAVE PERFORMANCE ISSUES:
Disable sound effects and music from the main menu.
If the game still runs slow, when in a level click the menu button and choose "Graphics Settings". Disable shadow effects and put the rope/cable quality at 50%.
GALAXY S II USERS:
Please disable sound/music in the game. The audio backend crashes on this phone and we're working on solving this as soon as possible!
If you find any issues, please contact us at:
Apparatus is part of a physics game series brought to you by indie game developer Bithack. Check out the successor to Apparatus for even more advanced building options!
Keywords: apparatus, physics, sandbox, destruction, puzzle, brain, 3d, hd, tablet, contraptions, rube goldberg, machine, indiegame
More from developer
A sudden crash from the next room wakes you from dreams of magical lands, and sets your heart racing in your chest.
Sitting bolt upright in bed, the strange feeling returns as your eyes adjust to the darkness, focusing on the odd wooden symbols across the mantel of the fireplace. Almost as if something were calling you...
Turning on the lamp, you cautiously get up, moving towards the sound that woke you. This is your uncle's house and though you've been here many times, it suddenly feels very different.
The room is littered with wonderfully strange and interesting artifacts, souvenirs from your uncle's travels, from where he would not say. On the floor lays a small tiled box, broken open. Unfolding the paper nestled within it, you instantly recognize the symbols.
Running back into the bedroom, you examine again the symbols on the paper. They match perfectly those in the woodwork of the mantel, but are arranged differently...
Though your hands are shaking with excitement, you work quickly, rearranging the wooden symbols to match the ones on the paper, hearing them click into place easily one after the other, until the pattern is complete.
Suddenly, beams of golden sunlight burst through the opening in the fireplace, cutting through the darkness in the room. Standing back with a gasp, you look through the opening, eyes wide in awe at the beautiful, magical land from your dream on the other side.
With a deep breath, you step through the opening and take your first steps into another world...
• Beautiful hand-painted graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint system built right into the game.
• Mosaika has been translated into many languages.