No Bullying Zone is an application designed to identify potential victims and potential bullies.
All students should know what behaviors may lead to bullying or promote bullying, and they should know how to prevent bullying.
- Is a worldwide problem.
- Is experienced by children and adults alike.
- Occurs at schools and worksites daily.
- Has negative consequences for the victim and the bully.
- Has a negative impact on the general climate of the school or worksite.
- Can be deadly if not addressed or stopped.
This the only bullying retention test app
Staff members should be required to take the short quiz. The quiz is a twenty questions true or false test. A passing score of 100% should be required before a staff member or teacher either conducts training or shows this presentation to students or parents. With a passing score of 100 points, the teacher or staff member should receive a certificate of achievement. This test can also be giving to students as a learning tool, or informational retention gauge. This presentation also could be a required reading for all staff and workers, and their successful completion be documented in their training files.