- 內容 : 360天報紙的全彩和完整內容
- 發布 : 星洲電子報(早報)於早上6時更新
- 搜尋功能 : 能以關鍵字搜索相關新聞及文章
- 下載 : 能下載與收藏頁面
- 標記 : 訂戶能標記相關頁面或內容
- 字體 : 能放大或縮小字體
- 存檔 : 可以把新聞存檔
- 頁面分享 : 能通過Facebook、Twitter和電子郵件分享頁面
Sin Chew E-Paper
Sin Chew E-paper is the exact replica of the print version of Sin Chew Daily. Its extensive contents include international news, local news, finance, sports news, entertainment news, commentaries, opinions, lifestyle and feature news. There are 11 local editions reporting the local news in various states of Malaysia (including Sabah and Sarawak).
The rapid development of technology has enabled us to deliver news to our readers conveniently.
Sin Chew E-paper can be accessed via Android phones, tablets, mobile devices and/or computers and subscribers can enjoy reading the latest news in both the morning and evening editions of the E-paper anywhere anytime
Features of Sin Chew E-paper include:
- Contents : 360 days of newspapers (in full colours and rich coverage)
- Publication : Sin Chew E-paper (Morning edition) is available daily at 6am and Sin Chew E-paper (Evening edition) is available daily at 6.30pm.
- Search : News articles or reports can be searched with the keyword
- Download : Contents can be downloaded and saved
- Bookmark : Subscribers are able to bookmark relevant page/issue
- Fonts : Contents can be magnified/minimized
- Archive : Readers may access news saved in archive
- Share : Subscribers are able to share relevant pages via Facebook, Twitter and Email
Background of Sin Chew Daily
With 150 million daily readers, Sin Chew Daily is the most influential Chinese newspaper in Malaysia and also the largest as well as the highest circulated Chinese newspaper in Southeast Asia.
Sin Chew Daily was established in 1929. It was suspended twice: first when it could not be published due to the Japanese occupation during World War II and the second time in 1987, when its publishing license was suspended by the Malaysian government for reason of its stand on Chinese education. In 1988, Sin Chew Daily resumed publication, since then, its circulation has increased continuously, and it has become the centre of attention for the Chinese society in Malaysia. Sin Chew’s concept of “community of compassion and love” has been appreciated and accepted deep down in the hearts of the Chinese society.