• Requires ROOT access
• Requires Xposed Framework
• Works ONLY with Android 4.3.x - 5.0.x
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM PLEASE DON'T RATE WITH ONE STAR, BUT SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND I BELIEVE WE CAN SOLVE IT
• Change background colors of your Status & Navigation bars
• Change overlay styles & colors for your Status & Navigation bars
• Change icons / text colors on Status & Navigation bars
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LOLLIPOP !!!!!!!
xSTANA is a module developed in order to easily customize the navigation (Not CM11 one) and status bars.
0- I cannot ensure that xstana is compatible with all devices, so, please test FREE themes in order to see if xstana is compatible with your device before get Prime.
1- You absolutely need : Root AND Xposed Framework.
2- To choose a statusbar or navbar theme you only have to slide to the right or the left or click on "personalise button".
3- "Themable" elements in the status bar: alarm, wifi, signal, bluetooth, gps, battery(NOT YET for AOSP/touchwiz based roms), sync, audio-profile, headset.
4- "Themable" elements in the navigation bar:
background, scale-type, back, back-ime, home, recent, menu, search, highlight, qmemo(LG), dual window(LG), notification down(LG).
5- It does not change the order of your buttons
6- For now, it works better on XHDPI and XXHDPI devices.
7- Known bugs:
Not compatible with CM11 NavBar.
ScaleType/Size of personalized buttons is sometimes not correct on some devices.
Non-alignment of icons in the status-bar on some devices.
To report a bug or suggest an improvement you can send me an email, and i will do my best to answer you. You can also go to : http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-xstana-navigation-status-bars-t2834474
To support my work and unlock all features of the application you can upgrade to PRIME.
Bar Launcher is a small and awesome tool with which you can launch your favorite apps from the notification area. Once you've tried it, you don't want to miss it anymore!
Your device, your apps: Simply add your favorite apps to the notification from the configuration app and have quick access to them for ever.
Rearranging, the easy way: Just long-press an app in the configuration app and you can drag and drop it to swap the apps.
Swipe to delete: Swipe an app to the left or the right in the configuration app to delete it from the notification, and if you change your mind, just undo the action.
Use Zooper 2.42+ version ONLY!!!
If Zooper says the template is corrupted, pls sent me an email and I will send you APK, this is PlayStore bug, template is ok
*Fully customizable widget
*Arc battery indicator
4*4 widget size(I suggest resize it to desired size before choosing skin)
12*12 grid(but you can use 7*5 etc)
Nova and Apex launchers recommended!
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM PLEASE CONTACT ME INSTEAD OF LEAVING NEGATIVE REVIEW
*6 FREE Status bars (multiple colors, w/ or w/out background)
*SMS, Calls counters
This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. This is required to work around the encryption related bug introduced in Jelly bean. Installation app is in your menu so run it manually. This app will disapear after the proper installation of skin.
Now you can place UCCW widget on your homescreen!
After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring can conflict with Heads-up. And no, it doesn't display more than the latest notification (after all, this is meant for instant notifications when using the device, not as a lock screen).
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
YOU NEED A CUSTOM ROM.
THIS IS NOT A LAUNCHER THEME.
Lollipop (CM12) is NOT supported.
KitKat users MUST BE ON 4.4.3, or your contacts and dialer will probably crash.
HoloGlass - Google's UI, Elevated...
This "Theme Chooser" theme turns your apps transparent, letting your background shine through!
If you really like HoloGlass, there is a donate version available as well :D
If have issues installing, see bugs or notice anything weird, EMAIL me with a screenshot, so I can troubleshoot. It works better than submitting a bad review. (Or go to the XDA link below) This theme is still a work in progress (Beta), and many things are still a little funny.
It is designed to work on XHDPI for now. I will gradually add support for HDPI and Tablet devices, but I am focusing on the one resolution at the moment.
This theme has been tested with official versions of CM10.1, AOKP, and PA, but should work with similar roms.
- Make sure you're on a custom ROM with Theme Chooser
Once you've downloaded/installed the theme:
- Apply system theme and reboot
- Apply "HoloGlass"
- Reboot and enjoy!
If you receive an error that the Theme was incorrectly compiled, revert to the system theme, reboot, and apply HoloGlass again. It will work, I promise! If you still have problems, email me for help, it is likely a DPI issue.
You can follow the development thread @ XDA Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2179705
### PLEASE READ: ###
- DO NOT MOVE TO SDCARD (or else it will revert on stock after each reboot)
- Reboot after applying the theme is REQUIRED
- For the statusbar and navbar transparencies, your Rom needs to support it, like ParanoidAndroid, AOKP, or some custom versions of CM10.1 (The official branch does not include this transparency support)
WHAT YOU GET:
- Phone & Contacts
- Modified Clock style to get rid of the fat hours
- Any app that uses the default Holo theme
- Translucent statusbar icons (best on transparent status bar)
- Glass-ey notification tray and QS toggles
- Nova (changes the "shadow" to the same transparency setting as the Holo theme)
- Plenty of stuff that might look weird / inconsistent because it is a beta
- Holo.Light theme
- Themed apps
- and more!
- Colored versions!
Bonus Note: Nova launcher users who also have a ROM with launcher navbar transparancy settings:
You can set the launcher to the same transparency as the system apps:
In Nova Settings -> Desktop, check the Show Shadow box.
The transparency value is #50000000 or 31%, depending on your ROM.
We're Having a 100k 50% off Celebration Sale! Check out our Donation version for the details!
Got an Idea http://team-devs.com/feature-request-form/
Even on fullscreen apps like games or gallery?
And have you by any chance tried MiUI in the past and you miss a certain eye-candy of it?
Yell Welcome to Battery Bar!
You can now easily set a bar with customisable height, place and color (it can even change according to battery level).
You won't believe how convenient it is until you try it yourself!
100% Ad Free! No Fishy Permissions needed!
Auto-Magicaly Hiding with Statusbar
-Selectable via Options Menu
-Auto-Magicaly Color (Low Med Reg Charge)
-Auto Detection of screen Width ( Bar works in Portrait and Landscape Mode on any phone!)
Simply start the service,
configure the colors and options to your liking
Featured on Android Police!
Again on 4Tablet PC (Russian)
More on Android HDBlog (Italian)
I cant reply to comments on the market please email me for support or ideas :D
✓ An interactive UI to configure the Bar live, which reflects your color choice on both the Bar and the UI itself.
✓ Can be aligned left-right-center of the screen.
✓ Multiple colors option - the Bar changes color in every 20% Battery level interval.
✓ Thickness of the Bar can be configured.
✓ Option to start the Bar automatically on phone restart.
✓ Options to keep a shortcut to either hide or configure the Bar instantly from notification panel.
✓ Puts 0% load on CPU when running on Battery, on Battery level changes, system wakes up the Bar momentarily to update.
Feel free to make feature request/suggestion, you will be responded to! :)
360 Launcher is an powerful home launcher. We offer you a series of highly customized features, tens of thousands themes, wallpapers and fonts, plenty of lock screens, a lot of transition animations, app starting animations, dozens of widgets, and even icons and icon background. As the best home screen replacement, it offers you many first-ever features to customize your own homescreen experience. It is really a nice present for people who take their Android for lifestyle and partner in life.
★ Our users really love 360 Launcher and you will too!
“I like it... This is Greater Then All Launcher Like Go Launcher ,Next Launcher Its Superb App”-- Rajat Sarkar
“Super fast I've used a lot of launchers which all were bad but this one is the BEST of all!!! thank you!”-- Ivette salas
“Much better than other Launcher! Love this!! Good job Play store ! ”-- Lego Magtibay
“Cool! Pleasantly surprised. I'm very glad that I downloaded it ! ” --–Annie Lim
“Excellent !!! I installed on the phone ,and it works without a glitch. All Awesome! Thanks to the developers !”-- Rex Paul
★Now millions+ FREE themes, wallpapers and lock screens are provided !
They are beautifully produced, but more importantly, most of them are free !
Please check our thread in XDA-Developers before leaving low rating and bad reviews.
If you love ADWLauncherEX or GO Launcher EX, you will love it even much.
1. SMOOTHLY transition animation effects, many scroll effects ,Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw. 360 Launcher is highly optimized to do it's work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
2. Lots of personalized themes, wallpapers and lock screens to choose. Download 360 Launcher to enjoy over millions+ FREE themes, icons and live wallpapers.
3. User customized folder to manage apps category. Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
4. Convenient custom home screens, and there’re many great GESTURES: Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps.
5. Built in plenty of widgets, such as clock, calender, task manager, device switcher
6. Powerful apps manage: SORT the new installed apps, recently viewed apps, and HIDE the apps that you don't want to be seen .
7. Built in Cleaner that clear up your RAM.
8. Built in power saving widget that saves you more BATTERY.
9. Use T 9 on home screen to search for what you want to open.
10. Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer.
11. Supported many Languages , such as English (Special thanks to Melvin Chng Yi Cong, from Malaysia), Chinese, French(Special thanks to Johan Jaworski, from France), Russian(Special thanks to Mr.Roman, from Russia), Spanish(Special thanks to Jordi Luna)
Themes and Wallpapers: http://meihua.360.cn/
Home at XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1345601
Sina weibo: http://e.weibo.com/360launcher
Company official website: http://www.360.cn
奇虎360 (NYSE:QIHU) Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd
Give us five stars and feedbacks to make 360 Launcher better and better each day.
360 Launcher Team loves you all and never going to let you down !
With Omega StatusBar Pro you will gain access to premium features that are locked in the free version of OSB. These extra settings will allow you to customize your statusbar even more!
To use the pro features of Omega StatusBar, you must have this key installed! It will not work if you uninstall or refund!
What are the additional features of Omega StatusBar Pro?
★ Unlocks premium features that were locked in the free version
★ Additional support for theme-able content
★ Customizable battery bar
★ All System sensors and animations unlocked for full protection
★ Notification Counters+
★ Gain access to more ignored apps slots
★ First-to-Update with the latest stable source
★ Future support for Omega Exclusive add-ons
★ Adjusted Low Ram for better performance
Need help? Contact us!
Please remember to contact us if you have any questions or comments! There will be bugs on some devices as developers have to support many different Android devices and screen densities. Please do not post bad comments and ratings about a problem. We will be happy to work you through any issue you may have. Thank you!
Where did Omega StatusBar Pro Key go?
The unlock key for Omega StatusBar Pro is hidden on your device for security purposes and to create an uncluttered environment on your phone. You wouldn't want a blank app icon sitting in your app drawer would you? But what if i wanted to uninstall?! Don't worry, you can still access the key through your device settings or market. It isn't "hidden". Its just "out of sight".
** Does not work on the G3 **
Translated into Russian, Korean, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, and Hungarian
View screenshot gallery for all the features! - http://imgur.com/a/bF5ET
Too many to list!
- Black status bar
- Brightness and Volume slider remover
- Volume notification pane button to switch modes
- Replaced menu key with recent apps key (Long press for menu key)
- Cleaned up recent apps panel (removed clear and task manager)
- Added menu overflow to all apps
- Added option to remove brightness from notification window
- Added option to remove quick settings from notification window
- Complete navigation bar customization, 7 different key choices
- Navigation key and glow color options
- Navigation bar size selection
- Option to remove either the volume, brightness, or both sliders
- Disable the navigation bar for pie
- New settings layout
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- Fixed any system crashes when keyboard was open
- Added an additional 4 long press button actions
- Added blue color to buttons
- Added new help menu
- Added remove carrier label from notification panel
- New long press volume key music switcher
- Brightness and Volume sliders can now be toggled through the settings button in the notification panel
- Transparent status and navigation bar (Works on your default launcher)
- Black statusbar now merged into colored navigation and status bars
- Navigation buttons can now be customized live (no restart required)
- Hide AM/PM from clock
- Hide clock
- Hide battery icon
- Hide alarm
- Hide Carrier label (in status bar)
- Center Clock
- Ability to completely disable all navigation bar modifications
- Fixed navigation keys from not setting in landscape
- Fixed disabled navbar from showing up in landscape
- Fixed navigation key images not centering vertically
- Peek - Status bar system icons will be hidden until pulled down with the status bar
- Full control over all the system status bar icons
- Ability to set the volume key long press when the screen is off
- Fixed force close on some roms, mainly with the transparency settings on
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
- Added ability to change navigation bar key icons
- New color picker options for glow, keys, and status/navigation bar
- Split options for the status and navigation bar colors and transparency levels
- Support added for SplitView mod
- Added toggle to disable status/navigation bar colors
- Small icon next to color pickers for visual flare
- New two finger swipe gesture on status bar to show quick settings and brightness/volume bar
- Live wallpapers now work with the transparent navigation and status bar
- Added torch to volume keys
- New landscape volume key preference. When you rotate your phone sideways it should now use that preference
- Added stock setting to volume key customization. Should fix issues with those who have passlocks on
- Reworked the volume key skip track function, should now play nice with all music apps
- Fixed the long press key from hiding the quicksettings
- Fixed the issue where two finger pull down was not working on some devices
- Completely revamped the look and feel
- New lockscreen settings
- New hide notifications section
- Allow all rotations toggle
- Lots of other changes and improvements
- Support for AOSP devices and roms
- Add kitkat like shadows for the launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Change button color to white for launcher, camera, and lockscreen
- Massive update!
- Bleed Immersive mode [http://imgur.com/UK1zj0K]
- Added KitKat theme by OCK as well an Expanded KitKat Theme
- Added search key
Ran out of space, now on version 2.03
Much more! Look at the in-app change log for all changes
Since you may not be able to display by the terminal version and Android,
The free version, I hope that you will try to confirm the operation.
View · 1UP · 2UP Carrier language Model
Numerically display the remaining battery
Freely positioned on the icon in the notification bar that resides in the other application.
Background color of the status bar, change the text color
Full screen time can be selected the transparency of the background and remain on the status bar
selection of font files on the SD card, the choice of font size.
a Week Calendar.
BattleBattery Player1 and Player2
For example, the application to be displayed in the status bar battery level, which are always shown on the left, you can move right corner by using this app.
Register on the home screen and launcher, you can easily open the notification.
you can control the bar with one hand easily.
Please check our another app called "OPEN NOTIFICATIONS+MEMO" adding the memo function.
-We support to Android 4.2.2. (v1.3.0 or later)
-V1.3.1 has been reverted fast start-up support. v1.3.0 faster startup version will be released as a separate app.
-I put it back faster part
-Android 4.2.2 Support
-Speed and startup app
-Please use widgets docomo SH-03C is (LYNX 3D)
-Added Widget from ver 1.2.0
-Correspondence for Docomo SH-03C(LYNX 3D)
NOTIFICATION BAR DELUXE ADDS A NOTIFICATION BAR IN THE DROP DOWN MENU, EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE AND RICH OF CONTROLS
HTC Devices may have problems with this app.
With Notification Bar Deluxe you can put in your notification bar:
-A LOT OF TOGGLES (System Settings, Apps, Contacts and much more)
These bars are super customizable and the toggles one allows the management of device LEDs.
-Softkeys (some physical buttons of Android devices)
-Auto Sync (Or Synchronize Now)
-Wi-Fi Access Point
-Run application (toggle that allows you to start an application)
-Task Manager (to close all apps with a simple click)
-Contact (call, invare a text message, an email, or view the details of a contact)
-Weather (see a notification wich contains information about your local weather)
-Power Settings (Rooted Devices will turn off, restart or put the device in recovery)
-Notes (Create notes)
-Events Settings (Start some instances of the Events Settings app)
-Forward (to navigate through the pages of toggles)
-Folder (to create a folder with the toggles)
All of these toggles can be added repeatedly several times.
The user will be able to choose which action to be performed at the click of a single toggle.
Each toggle has one or more possibile actions which in general are:
-Switch ON / OFF
-Open system setting associated with it
Notification Bar Deluxe allows the user to customize the toggles bar in many different ways.
-CHOOSE ONE OF THE DEFAULT THEMES OR DOWNLOAD THEM FROM MARKET
-Help in selecting ICON OF STATUS BAR BETWEEN:
--- White Battery Percentage
--- White / Black Battery Percentage with level indicator
--- Application icon
--- Android version Logo
--- Black / White Number of your Android version
-CHOOSE HOW DISPLAY TOGGLES:
--- Icon and text
-CHOOSE THE BACKGROUND COLOR
-CHOOSE THE STYLE OF BACKGROUND
-CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE TEXT OF TOGGLES
-CHOOSE TEXT SIZE OF TOGGLES
-SET VIBRATION WHEN YOU CLICK ON TOGGLE
-SET DEVICE LEDS FOR SOME SYSTEM EVENTS
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you use device leds for some system settings
BAR OF WEATHER
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you to display a notification that contains information about the local weather fully costumizable and wich uses the themes of Widgets Now.
BAR OF NOTE
With Notification Bar Deluxe, you can create notes that will appear in the list of notifications.
These notes can be customized with themes and images to differentiate them.
-Your location: required to get the user's location used for weather informations
-Network Communication: required to enable or disable all connections by toggles
-Your Personal Information: required to read the information about selected contacts
-Storage: required to write application data on external memory (such as backup settings)
-Services that cost you money: required to use the toggle that allows you to make calls to contacts or send sms or email.
-Hardware Controls: necessary to use the flashlight
-System Tools: required to access and display the system settings
-Development Tools: necessary for development operations
-Your Accounts: required for synchronization of accounts by clicking on toggles
Now support custom backgrounds, themes & unblock using the jedi force!
Exclude it from task killers!!
-Player buttons now work with original music app, DoubleTwist (wonk in ROM's) & on-build radio.
Contains the following categories:
--New player briefing
Definitely a must
All your applications with just one click away!
v1.0.3 Chinese and Korean translations.
Thanks to HiAPK.com and Ubinuri
Quick Photo Editor is easy to use, fast, complete with lots of options specific to the professional photo-editing apps, but simplified so that anyone can give a professional touch to your photos.
Quick Photo Editor includes the following features:
- Auto-effects such as: Vintage, Cinematic, Negative and many more.
- Color correction
- Redeye correction
- Addition of fun stickers
- Free draw
- Add text
- Blur effect
All this and much more make Quick Photo Editor, a complete photo editing tool, and above all the reach of anyone, given the simplicity and ease of use for its beautiful interface.
-Android 2.0 tested