- Bizim Dünyamızda, uzman önerilerini görün, sizin için hazırlanan içeriklerle keyifli vakit geçirin.
- Öneri Dünyasında, kategorilerimizi gezin, paylaşılan önerileri görün.
- Benim Dünyamda, önerilerde bulunun, kendinizi yansıtın.
- İnternet erişimi
- Android 2.3 ve üzeri.
Bizi takip edin;
Sizlerden gelenler öneriler bizim için çok önemli, lütfen görüşlerinizi bizimle paylaşın:
“Social Manager” can help set an interval (contact frequency) for all the friends of you (who are in your address book), and meanwhile you can set the preferred contact way (call? SMS? Or other) for him/her. For example, if you hope to contact friend-A at least once per month, and the phone-call is the preferred way to contact him; this tool will remind you to call him if you didn’t contact him in the past month. Also if you called him today, the next contact date will be deferred one month later automatically.
User Guide of Social Manager
1. Platform Supported
a) SAMSUNG Galaxy S (i9000) – Android 2.2
b) HTC Desire – Android 2.2
2. Language Supported
b) Chinese (Simplified)
c) Chinese (traditional)
a) Main Page
b) “SM Service Off/On” to turn on or off the service
The first time when user turns on the service, the software will take some time to initialize the existing contacts for social manager service.
c) “Contacts Setting”
All the contacts in Android system contacts will be ported into Social Manager, no matter that the contact is added before or after Social Manager’s installation.
Sorting bar locates at the right side for quick contacts sorting.
d) “Individual Contact Setting”
Click the contact to entering into the social management page.
“Call”, “SMS”, “Email” and “Instant Messenger” are the four categories in Social Manager. Right now only “Call” and “SMS” are supported in version 0.1.
“Interval” indicates how often (days) the user hopes to contact the stakeholder.
“Call Listen”, “SMS Listen”, “Email Listen” and “IM Listen” indicate what kind of methods the user prefers to contact the stakeholder.
“Next Contact Time” for the stakeholder is shown in red at right-top corner, which will be updated automatically if user and stakeholder have ever contacted by the preferred methods (right now Call In/Out and SMS In can be tracked by Social Manager).
“Calendar Viewer” to view that in given day if there’s any contact the user need to contact (interval will expire since long time no social activity with that stakeholder).
f) “Reminder Notification”
If the date of last contact with the stakeholder + interval after current date, which means that user should contact with that people now, notifications and message will pop up as reminder.
5. Question & Suggestion
Welcome to Social Manager Version 0.1. For any question or suggestion, please feel free to contact TinkleSoftware@gmail.com
Version 1.0.2 What's New:
Changed Color UI Button Layout Apps Section Tumblr Vimeo Netflix Beats Music Spotify Soundcloud Google Playstore Vine Pinterest LinkedIn Ask fm Ifunny PayPal
Get access to Zoomph’s extensive curation features right at your fingertips, ensuring that only the most relevant and inspiring fan content powers your visualizations or social marketing insight. Now, you can become your own community manager by approving and rejecting content as it streams in—no additional steps required.
The Zoomph Social Manager is designed for simplicity of use and can be accessed with your Zoomph e-mail address and password. On your dashboard, you can choose any of your active or paused feeds and begin curating for the content that best meets your unique needs. That’s all you have to do—within minutes, you’ll see your approved content beautifully displayed on your visualizations and Social Hubs.
All of your favorite Sprout Social features are now available on the go!
Engage with your audience, manage team workflow and monitor your brand while on the go. Whether you are behind the counter helping customers or on the tarmac headed to a conference in Vegas, you will have the power to keep your business social.
The Android app will put the power of Sprout Social in the palm of your hand, allowing you to:
• Manage all of your social feeds from one intuitive application
• Complete Social and Brand monitoring from anywhere
• Send updates to all of your social networks on the go
• Genius strikes at all hours - schedule, draft or queue messages to send at a later time
• View reach, clicks and retweets of sent messages
• Assign personal or team tasks for follow-up
Sprout Social is a social media management tool created to help businesses manage their social media efforts more effectively and efficiently.
Sprout Social integrates with multiple social networks where consumers are engaging with businesses and brands. When used with your Sprout Social account, it offers team or individual engagement and publishing tools with in-depth analytics, brand monitoring, competitive insights and social CRM features. Sprout Social is known for its intuitive, easy to use web and mobile platform.
Be proud of who you are, feel free to express it through pictures, posts, likes and comments. Connect, share and experience more about the global LGBT community than in other apps.
SLAM brings everyone together in a dynamic community setting where you can create and be part of any kind of community you can configure on demand! We welcome everyone! Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Drag Queens, Curious, Leather, Bear, Gainers, etc.
Our mission... Be the social and dating network for the global LGBT community where we meet on common ground, in an open forum of shared creative expression that is respectful, decent and celebrates our diversity.
What our members have said:
• “I don’t have to worry that my co-workers are on here unless they do drag.”
• “Great look and easy to use. Very intuitive and takes the best from the other apps.”
• “Nice to know I’m not joining another meat market app.”
• “I love how I can view so many different communities and be part of so many at once. No clones here.”
• “FINALLY a Facebook type app for US!”
• “I can really get to know someone better on here.”
What the SLAM Social Network App offers:
• Geo location grid using smart phone GPS and WiFi capabilities to connect with other members globally by location
• Member grid shows members who are nearest to you, at random or most viewed for that day
• Unlike other geo location apps, there are no restrictions to how many members are shown on the grid, keep scrolling
• Create communities around your area of interest: all members, only friends, gender, orientation, role, relationship, scene
• Chat with members
• Post news feeds: comments and photos
• Private photo library used for sending pictures in chat messages
• Delete photos sent in chat messages at any time after the chat message was sent by deleting it from your message photo library
• Search members
• Browse members photo albums
• Block members
• Anonymous browsing
• Control who can view your profile
• Control who can post to your profile
• Friend and unfriend members
• View and search on other member friends
• Member profile daily viewer count which resents every 24 hours
• App alerts for Comments, Likes, Friend request, etc.
• Comment and Like other member postings
• Updates showing all new activity on your profile by other members including chats messages
Support and try SLAM… be part of the growing community and watch the site and app grow with more features and functions over time.
For questions and issues contact the site admin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features: - Browse quotes as you enjoy soothing background music.
-Mark favorites and view them anytime.
-View all quotes
-Continue from where you left off.
-Send quote to love ones via SMS,Email,etc.
-Ability to turn music on and off.
Your feedback is readily welcomed.You can send us emails with any issue you encounter.Please add your phone model to it so we can respond quickly to your emails.