Are you a big Nittany Lions fan? Get all your Penn State football news, videos, and more. With this app you can easily keep up with everything related to the Nittany Lions!
* Penn State football schedule
* The latest Penn State Nittany Lions Football news
* Official Facebook page
* The latest highlight videos from YouTube
* And more!
Download this FREE Penn State football app now and never miss another Penn State Football news story again!
Not affiliated with Penn State University. Images and articles on this app are used under the fair use provision of the Copyright Act for purposes of reporting. Information shown in this app is gathered from the various internet sources.
*2013-2014 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the university. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Tags: Penn State, PSU, Nittany Lions, Big Ten, sports, scores, scoreboard, NCAA, college, football, basketball, March Madness, bowl games, Smartphones Technologies, Inc., clock, widget
More from developer
Radio.com for Android lets you:
•See what songs are playing right now on your favorite live, music stations with real-time album art displaying on your home screen
•Dive deeper into Now Playing info with artist bios, photos and more
•Wake up to your favorite station with the alarm clock feature
•Register to save your station favorites
•View station info, show schedules and news feeds
•Browse the latest Music news headlines
•Search the entire station catalog with ease
•Adjust your audio quality and format to suit your playback needs
•Set a sleep timer
•Easily contact us to report issues or suggest features
Radio.com is the official mobile app for the network of CBS Radio stations including:
WAOK, V-103, 92.9 The Game, 105.7 The Fan, 101.9 Lite FM, Mix 106.5, Mix 104.1, WBZ, 98.5 The Sports Hub, 103.3 Amp Radio, WZLX, V 101.9, The Fan 610 AM, CBS Sports Radio, K104.7, Kiss 95.1, Power 98 FM, WSOC FM, WBBM Newsradio, B96, K-hits Chicago, 670 The Score, US 99, WXRT, New 102, 92.3 The Fan, WNCX, Q104, 100.3 Jack FM, KLUV, La Grande 107.5 FM, KRLD, 105.3 The Fan, 103.7 KVIL, 98.7 Lite FM, 98.7 Amp Radio, WOMC, WWJ, 97.1 The Ticket, WYCD, WRCH, WTIC, 96.5 Tic, Hot 93.7, Mix 96.5 Houston, Sports Radio 94WIP, KILT, Hot Hits 95.7, Mega 101 FM, KLUC, Mix 94.1, KXNT, X107.5 Las Vegas, 97.1 Amp Radio, 93.1 Jack FM, KNX 1070, KROQ, K-Earth 101, 94.7 The Wave, Buz'n 102.9, 104.1 Jack FM, WCCO Radio, WCBS 880, WCBS FM, WFAN, 1010 WINS, 92.3 NOW, Fresh 102.7, 102 Jamz Orlando, 105.9 Sunny FM, Mix 105.1, EZ 103, WOGL, WPHT, KMLE 107.9, KOOL FM, LIVE 101.5, KDKA Radio, 93.7 The Fan, 100.7 Star, Y108, KFROG, 1140 The Fan, KNCI FM, KSFM 102.5, Mix 96, Now 100 FM, Energy 103.7, KYXY, KCBS, Live 105, Radio Alice, 99.7 NOW, Jack Seattle, KMPS, KZOK, Fresh 102.5, KMOX, Y98, 98.7 The Fan, Wild 94.1, WQYK, My Q105, 92.5 Maxima, 94.7 Fresh FM, 106.7 The Fan DC, el Zol 107.9, WNEW NewsRadio, and WPGC.
• Updated video broadcasts and live streaming audio keep you connected to all your local stations
• In-depth coverage in 24 markets gives you national coverage with a local feel
• Customizable home screen lets you organize your news in the order it matters to you most
• Alarm clock lets you wake up to your favorite radio station
• Self-refreshing browser updates content automatically serving as the perfect desktop companion
• Curated content includes popular CBS Local verticals like: Local Offers/Deals, Local Places Directory, and Best Of…
Download the CBS Local app today … Local Lives Here!
This is the official mobile app for the network of CBS Local brands including: CBS Atlanta, CBS Baltimore, CBS Boston, CBS Charlotte, CBS Chicago, CBS Cleveland, CBS Connecticut, CBS Denver, CBS Detroit, CBS DFW, CBS Houston, CBS Las Vegas, CBS Los Angeles, CBS Miami, CBS Minnesota, CBS New York, CBS Philly, CBS Pittsburgh, CBS Sacramento, CBS San Francisco, CBS Seattle, CBS St. Louis, CBS Tampa, CBS Washington, CBS 2, WCBS, 1010 WINS, WFAN Sports Radio, WBZ, 98.5 The Sports Hub, CBS 3, KYW, WIP, 670 The Score, WBBM, KNX, KCAL, WCCO, 97.1 The Ticket, KDKA, CBS 11, 105.3 The Fan, CBS 4, KPIX, WNEW and more!
CBS Philly, CBS 3 and KYW Newsradio 1060 have teamed up for the best traffic app in Philly. YourDrive™ is your personal traffic helicopter! The app utilizes user reports and traffic data from reliable sources to guide you to your destination with ONLY the information you need, when you need it.
- Hands-free audio traffic report. No driver distraction.
- Monitors traffic when you input a route and as you drive (5 miles ahead on local streets, 20 miles ahead on highways)
*Covers the following counties: Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton and Philadelphia in Pennsylvania and Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean and Salem in New Jersey.
- Save your most-used routes and receive daily traffic push notifications before you leave home or work
- Push notifications of major traffic incidents that affect the entire metro area
- Choose from a list of 20 local points of interest, such as Philadelphia International Airport, Sesame Place and King of Prussia Mall
- Help other commuters! Report traffic tips to the YourDrive™ traffic center and we'll use your report to update others