Trusted by world leaders, celebrities, executives, journalists, human rights activist and your closest friends
Private – Send and receive encrypted messages, pictures, videos, audio files and documents
Fun – Add stickers, graffiti, explosions and photo filters
Connect Safely – Protect your address book — we never store your contacts on our servers
Configurable Timer – Set the expiration time on all your messaging content
No Metadata – Strip your messages of geo-tags — Wickr removes metadata from any media you send
Anonymous – Protect your conversations from being tracked, intercepted or monitored by anyone including Wickr
Groups – Communicate in groups up to 10
Shredder – Remove all deleted messages and media from all your devices so they cannot be recovered
No Ads – Ever
We do not know anything about you or what you do with Wickr
We do not have any of your personal information to sell
We do not own the messages and media you send via Wickr
We do not have a back door
We have a $100,000 Bug Bounty Program
Wickr’s code, policies and promises have been verified by four of the most respected organizations in the world.
Billions of messages served privately and securely in almost every country in the world.
The Wickr team is made up of security and privacy experts dedicated to building a strong social system around the world by providing private communication platform to everyone. Wickr is headquartered in San Francisco.
To get further detail about how the app works please visit our website at https://www.wickr.com.
Feedback and reviews are much appreciated: AndroidSupport@mywickr.com
So, if you are in 67^ in New York and write a message on Smell, to see that message you must be in 67^ in New York and there is no others way to see the message. For another square is the same. So anyone can read the messages left by others only if they are in the same place where the message was written. You can see it as a way to comment on the world, as a way to denounce something, to leave a reminder pegged at some place or just a way to "hear" the voice of other people before you have been where you are at that precise moment.
Incogmito lets you share confessions, thoughts, feelings, pictures, etc. with your friends and family anonymously without your name being disclosed. You can sign up with your Facebook account and your friendlist gets synced automatically. Afterwards you will be able to go Incogmito amongst your loved ones!
By building a social network of friends whose identities remain undisclosed to each other, we're trying to build a platform that promotes freedom of speech amongst close people. Incogmito is the social networking tool that you always wanted.
- EXCLUSIONS! For each participant, configure any number of people that should be excluded from the draw pool (like the person's spouse, or the person they got last year).
- Add Non-Contact Names! Add participants without using a cell phone or email contact. Their names will be included in the draw, and you can view their result instantly on your phone.
- Set gift price range! You can now specify the minimum and maximum price for the gifts, and this information can be included in the invitation message. Which leads us to...
- Customize the invitation message! Edit the text message or email the participants will receive, using special tags to substitute information about the party!
- Unlimited parties! Create as many groups as you want (free version is limited to 2)
- NO ADS!
Forget having to arrange to meet in person to draw names from a hat. Now you can organize your Secret Santa or any gift swap right from your Android phone with Shh! Secret Santa!
- Select participants from your contacts, or enter names manually
- Customize the invitation message, complete with gift price range
- Exclude certain people (spouse, etc) from being assigned to any participant
- Randomly assign Santas
- Notify contact participants via text message or email (manual entries view their result right on your phone -- no cheating!)
- Unlimited parties, unlimited participants!