Does what I need! I love that I can make p2p transfers free of charge directly from my phone! However, most recent update (I'm on Galaxy s7), the Capture function for mobile deposit doesn't work. Not cool, as this is my most used function!
New update The mobile deposit doesn't open the camera. It just goes blank then goes back to the how much you want to deposit page
Unreliable I can never rely on the first bank app when I need it. Better to just go in person or over the phone
Mobile deposit not working I read the reviews of the latest update and did it anyway and sure enough they were right. The mobile deposit worked great before update after update it can't seem to see account info on checks which is pre printed and clear as day. Tried the uninstall reinstall trick and now the camera won't even come up just takes me back to the deposit screen. This is the reason I switched banks to you guys was for the mobile deposit and now it doesn't work. Please fix the problem or I will have to change banks again.
Money order! I think it's outrageous that you would charge $5 for a money order I don't understand this! I was really considering banking somewhere else!
Mobile deposit doesn't work. Can't open the camera. Developers haven't figured out how to ask for runtime permissions yet on 6.0+. If you manually grant all permissions to the app on device settings, mobile deposit will work.
We added new features, making it more convenient than ever to keep up with your accounts on the go.
- View stunning background images of scenery from Colorado, Arizona, or California, based on your location
- Manage your account alerts and notifications
- Receive push notifications
- Update your contact information
- Check your Bank Mail messages and tasks through the Mobile Communication Center
- Schedule recurring Person to Person (P2P) transfers
- Add notes to your P2P transfers