Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
View live train departure, arrival and platform information – the same as you would at any national rail station. You can say goodbye to paper tickets – we now offer mobile barcode tickets on selected routes so you get your train ticket sent straight to your mobile phone.
With thetrainline.com’s app you can check train times and find out what platform your train leaves from all on your phone – no need to queue in a line in front of the station live departure boards anymore. Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you travel for all train operators to all national rail destinations; then collect your train tickets from one of any of over 1000 rail stations or try the new mobile barcode tickets.
And you can still get the same great savings on train tickets as you would on our website.
We love trains and we’re confident this is the only app you need for all your train travel needs!
Check Train Times:
• Live Trains - Access live departure and arrival information including platform numbers for all trains from National Rail.
• View the live progress of your train and see which stations it calls at as well as any delays on your train line or, changes to train times and platform numbers.
• View your ‘next train home’. The app finds the nearest station to where you are and lists the departure times of the next trains to your home station.
• Easily identify the train which gets you to your destination soonest with our new “Fastest” feature.
Your one stop train journey planner:
• See recent and save favourite journeys on your home screen – making it easy to re-use common rail journeys and stations
• See nearby stations in a list or on a map and access the live departure boards using your iPhone’s location services.
• View station information including maps.
Buy train tickets on the go:
• Buy train tickets up until 10 minutes before boarding the train and collect from over 1000 stations.
• Create an account and book the same range of train tickets as on thetrainline.com website.
• Save your preferred payment card making it simple to buy again without having to hunt out your card details.
Find our app useful?
Please rate it and let others know – thanks!
With the app you can:
• Plan any train journey in Great Britain
• View train times and real-time train running information
• Buy your tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
• Quickly find train times based on your recent searches
You can also make use of these great features:
• Have your CrossCountry Advance tickets delivered to your smartphone as m-tickets
• Collect other tickets from the ticket machine at the station
• Buy train tickets through the app without registering or signing in
• Register and you can use your CrossCountry ‘My Account’ on our website at crosscountrytrains.co.uk and on the Train Tickets app
The Train Tickets app is National Rail accredited and is quick, simple and secure to use.
It’s free to download and we won’t charge you a booking fee.
- Use Tube Assistant to get ahead on the London Underground.
- Plan your journey, find the quickest route, check which direction the train arrives and get on the carriage for the most direct exit.
- Tube Assistant route planning does not use the TfL Journey Planner so will even work underground and without a network connection.
You can also
* Browse Underground Map.
* Check Line Status.
* Check Departure Boards of DLR and Underground stations. No Overground currently, as is restricted by National Rail Enquiries.
* If you've been using Tube Exits on the iPhone and can't find it on Android, that's because there isn't one. I have written this app because I couldn't find anything else as good as Tube Exits on Android either. Tube Assistant is free, ad free, and nag free. There are no nagging prompts asking you to rate this app. So please, if you like this app then follow the Rate App link to give rating and feedback. Thanks.
Our mobile app helps you to:
- Plan any train journey in Great Britain
- Buy train tickets for any train journey in Great Britain
- View real time running information for all train services in Great Britain
When you book with our app there are no booking fees, no credit card fees and no delivery fees. You can collect your tickets from over 1,000 stations and they’re ready to collect within 15 minutes.
Plan journeys and buy tickets:
- Plan journeys between any two stations in Great Britain up to 12 weeks ahead
- Automatically saves previous journeys
- Buy all the tickets that are available on our website, at the same great prices
- Our app will automatically find the cheapest tickets for you – and show you whether a return or two single tickets are better value
- Reserve your seats on longer distance journeys
- Collect from over 1,000 stations
- Tickets available to collect in 15 minutes
Check real time running information for all train services in Great Britain:
- See how the trains from any National Rail station in Great Britain are running – with live data supplied by National Rail
- “At a glance” colour indication to see how on time train services are – green for on time, orange for less than 10 minutes late, red for ten or more minutes late, and black for cancelled
- Shows “via” routes – especially useful when trains between the same two places go via different routes
- Shows platforms (where the data is available)
- Save up to 20 previous searches
Find the cheapest fares for your journey in our app, taking the confusion out of ticket prices.
Once you've found your ticket, buy it inside the application, then collect from the station or have it delivered to your home.
Set up SMS alerts to get an instant update on any disruption to your chosen journey.
View live departure and arrival boards from your phone.
Find your nearest stations using GPS, then plan your journey home - we'll even show you where the station is on a map.
Questions, comments or suggestions?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org We're happy to hear from you and will answer all emails!
Note: The app is compatible currently only with the SMS sent after booking at the IRCTC website.
Just copy the railway ticket SMS and open the app, it will offer to save it. No more searching around for the ticket SMSes - all the SMSes are saved in one place. Moreover, there are options to check PNR status, open the train enqiury site to get live status and schedules and also to share the ticket via the standard messaging options available on the handset.
PNR status caching is available from v 1.2 onward, which enables quick rechecking of the status and berth / seat nos without going online.
And finally, there is the unique Berth and Seat calc, to look up the confirmed seat and birth positions. No longer have to wonder whether its a middle berth or an aisle seat!
Well thanks to our top technical geniuses, we’ve got a new and improved app which will make your travel experience with us so simple you’ll wonder how you lived without it. Check train times, plan journeys and buy tickets for any train anywhere in the UK (with no booking or credit card fees too!). And best of all, it’s 100% totally and utterly free.
Plus, book yourself on one of our swanky Virgin Trains and get your ticket sent straight to your mobile. No fuss, no queuing, no printing – it’s your ticket delivered directly into your pocket.
Also, want to see if your train is on time? You can see real-time info on how any train is running across Britain, and even which platform it will arrive into at your station.
· Search times and fares for any train to any destination in the UK.
· Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you want to depart.
· Book for up to 8 people at once.
· Totally secure booking.
· Absolutely no hidden booking or credit card fees (we hate those!)
· Get tickets sent straight to your mobile or collect from our FastTicket machines.
· Log-in to your account so you only need to enter your details once.
· Check live departures/arrivals info to see how your train is running, before you even get on it.
· And you get all this for the one-off payment of... nothing! Free things are always the best things in life.
We’re big fans of our app, and we plan to keep on improving it even more in the future. Our brainy types are working on new features all the time to make your travel experience with us easier than ever before. But if you’ve got that million-dollar idea, that missing nugget of genius that we haven’t included in our app, then tell us!
Found a hitch or a glitch in our app, then let us know. We’re open to suggestions and we want to hear what’d make it better for you. So please get in touch at App@virgintrains.co.uk
-- TOP 100 PAID TRANSPORTATION ANDROID APP! --
RailLive is an easy, fast and simple way to check the latest service updates & disruption on ALL UK Train services. Updated constantly using data from National Rail Enquiries, the App will let you know of any disruption to rail services, any changes/revised timetables make and will let you know when things are back to normal.
- View the latest disruption for all UK Trains or just one Train Company. RailLive features a dedicated tab for: Arriva Trains Wales, c2c, Chiltern Railways, Cross Country, East Coast, East Midlands Trains, First Capital Connect, First Great Western, First Transpennine Express, Gatwick Express, Grand Central, Heathrow Express, Hull Trains, Island Line, London Midland, London Overground, MerseyRail, NX East Anglia, Northern Rail, ScotRail, South West Trains, Southeastern, Southern, Stansted Express & Virgin Trains.
- Use the included Journey Planner tab to quickly check train times for your routes & lots more information
- Let the rest of the internet know of disruptions with the ability to share via Facebook, Twitter and e-Mail
- Got a suggestion or found a problem? Let us know via Twitter - @foxtrotstudios - where we also like to keep you updated with our latest App news as well as the ocassional giveaway.
With Indian Rail Ticket and PNR app, you can:
- Search for trains between destinations by simply typing the name of the stations / cities / towns
- Check Train availability 6 days prior and post the desired date
- Check real-time availability for over 2500+ trains running under the Indian Railways
- Find trains with train numbers and names
- Receive quick PNR status updates
- Get real time running status of trains
- Redirect to IRCTC Official app for bookings
Indian Rail Ticket & PNR app provides information of all trains running across India with their current schedules, fares & routes.
Disclaimer: This app relies on public information available on relevant websites that you choose to access, at will, through the app. By using it, you are responsible for any legal implications that may arise from such usage. You'll need to visit IRCTC official website / app to make your bookings.
☆ Pick your seats by your choice
☆ TicketAgent - tickets monitoring and autosearch
☆ Buy train tickets from your device
- visualized schemas of all train cars to easily pick needed seats
- ability to pay railway tickets with payment cards
- favorite routes
- also railway tickets to Ukrainian trains going to Russia, Bielorussia
- It's not allowed to buy tickets with non-ukrainian From station.
- you cannot buy tickets to go to West Europe
Keywords: train, tickets, railways, ukraine, terminal, потяг, поїзд, квиток, білет, Укрзалізниця, жд, УЗ, ужд, залізниця, железная дорога, билеты, поезд, скорый, пассажирский, купе, плацкарт, св, хюндай, шкода, вокзал, касса, поезда, расписание поездов, жд касса, жд билет, жд каса, мониторинг, monitoring, моніторинг
app. It’s completely free with no subscription, so download it now for quick,
simple bookings on the move and even faster check-in with just a quick scan of
It also lets you keep up to date on the move with indispensable service updates
and FAQs on your mobile.
Quick search & booking
• Search and book Eurostar journeys between London, Paris and Brussels and
all Eurostar stops in between.
• Retrieve any booking you’ve made directly with Eurostar, be it via the app, on
eurostar.com, with our contact centre or in our stations.
• Generate your mobile ticket and check-in with a quick scan of your mobile.
• Your mobile ticket is available as soon as you’ve booked and once you’ve
generated it you can access it even when you’re offline.
Store your profile for faster future bookings
• Save your contact information and seating preferences and save time for
Express exchange for Business Premier
• Exclusively for Business Premier travellers, express exchange offers ultimate
flexibility when plans change.
Access your loyalty accounts
• Earn membership points for Eurostar™ Frequent Traveller and Eurostar Plus
Points and keep up to date with your balance at the touch of a screen.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind