• Deposit checks from your mobile device
• Check your account balances
• View recent account activity, including images of cleared checks
• Transfer money between your First Citizens accounts
• Pay and manage bills and e-bills
• Pay People with Popmoney by securely sending payments to an email address or mobile number
• Locate First Citizens branches and ATMs using GPS or search criteria
• View offers and information from First Citizens Bank
About Mobile Check Deposit:
Mobile Check Deposit allows you to deposit checks from your mobile device. Customers must have an account in good standing with First Citizens for 35 days before they are eligible for mobile deposit. To learn more about mobile check deposit limits, funds availability and more, visit www.firstcitizens.com/mobile.
To use First Citizens Mobile Banking, you must have a First Citizens account with a Personal Online Banking customer ID and password. At this time, First Citizens Mobile Banking is not available for customers using Business Online Banking.
4) Download this app
5) Login to the app using your First Citizens online banking customer ID and password
6) Begin banking on your Android mobile device
Protecting your account information is our top priority. First Citizens Mobile Banking safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practice security features, including:
• Secure login with customer ID and password
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments
• Advanced encryption technology
• Device detection requires users logging in from a new device to correctly answer challenge questions
• Partial or “masked” account numbers
• Automatic session timeout after a period of inactivity
Have questions or need help? Visit www.firstcitizens.com/mobile to find commonly asked questions about mobile banking. You may also contact First Citizens by phone at 855.322.6624. Customer service agents are available daily from 7 am – 11 pm ET.
About First Citizens Bank:
First Citizens Bank is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina and provides banking and financial services to consumer and business clients through a network of over 600 ATMs and over 400 branches in Arizona, California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Maryland, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington and West Virginia.
*Fees: First Citizens does not charge fees to download or use the First Citizens Mobile Banking App, Mobile Check Deposit, First Citizens Mobile Web or First Citizens Text Banking. However, fees may apply for using services in Mobile Banking. Your mobile carrier may charge for messaging and data usage. Check with your carrier for more information.
Copyright © 2013. First Citizens Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.