First Data Merchant app - a one-stop application that allows merchants to request for additional stationery, seek help for terminal related services, set up a call with a Relationship Manager on a preferred date, upload documents for chargebacks, check status on a previous request and much more in just a few clicks.
The First Data Merchant app provides merchants the convenient, easy access to operational services and mobile commerce services using a mobile device at anytime and anywhere.
• Stationery Request – Merchants can submit their order for stationery such as thermal rolls etc.
• Terminal Related Request – Merchants can report their terminal related issue.
• Contact Relationship Manager – Merchants can request for a Relationship Manager to contact them on their preferred date about their specific query.
• Status of Previous Tickets – Merchants can check the status of their previously created tickets.
• RAM Password Reset – Merchants can reset their RAM account password.
• Statement Request – Merchants can request for their statement to be sent by courier or email.
• Chargeback – Merchants can upload documents for their open chargeback.
• Refer a Merchant – Merchants can refer a potential merchant who is interested to partner with First Data.
• Demographic Changes – Merchants can submit their request for changes such as name, address, contact number, email address etc.
• SMS/Email Invoicing – Merchants can send links for payment via an sms or email to their customers. Customers can then use their debit/credit cards to complete the transaction.
• Authorization Completion/Cancellation – Merchants can request for their approved authorization to be completed or cancelled.
For any issues with the First Data Merchant app, please email: email@example.com.
By downloading the First Data Merchant app, you acknowledge and accept the First Data Merchant App Terms and Conditions.