• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
Bent u nog geen Belfius-klant? Word klant via onze app en ontvang uw gratis pack ‘Belfius Pulse Start’!
Let op: is het de eerste keer dat u inlogt? Registreer uw toestel dan eerst met uw bankkaart en uw kaartlezer. Zo is de veiligheid van uw transacties perfect gegarandeerd. Nadien volstaat uw wachtwoord om u aan te melden!
U kunt gebruikmaken van alle bestaande functies:
- een overschrijving uitvoeren
- verrichtingen tussen uw rekeningen uitvoeren
- overschrijvingen met hoge bedragen direct tekenen met uw Belfius-kaartlezer
- de lijst van uw begunstigden beheren
- het saldo en de historiek van uw privé of professionele rekeningen bekijken
- een verrichting in uw historiek opzoeken
- het saldo en de historiek van uw kredietkaart raadplegen
- de limiet van uw kredietkaart wijzigen
- een spaarrekening openen
- uw MasterCard Prepaid opladen
- contact opnemen met Belfius
- het dichtstbijzijnde kantoor of geldautomaat opzoeken
- Uw Mobile-contract beheren
Om al deze functies te kunnen gebruiken, maakt u eerst een Belfius Direct Mobile-contract aan, direct in de app zelf ofwel via de optie “Mijn mobiele diensten” in Belfius Direct Net (de online bankservice van Belfius Bank). De rest is kinderspel!
Kotak Mobile Banking features:
• Secure transactions
• Personalise your Home Page to get the information of your choice
• Locate the nearest Kotak Bank branch or ATM
• Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
• Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
• Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement
• Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget
• Get your transaction alerts through Push Notifications
• Make a NEFT / RTGS Fund transfer even after the cut-off timing
• No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks
• Purchase / Redeem Mutual Funds and keep a track of your investments.
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more
• Additional permission to access your phone’s contact list is required to pre-fill the mobile number field for Mobile Recharge and IMPS transactions
You just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
This is the Free version which is ad-supported. The Google Play BILLING permission is included so that you can pay £1 to remove the adverts if you wish, without reinstalling with the paid version.
BankStmt is not affiliated to any banking provider and is an independent development. American Express, Amex, Co-operative, First Direct, Halifax, MBNA, Marks & Spencer, M&S, M&S Bank, Nationwide, Post Office Savings, Royal Bank of Scotland, RBS, Santander, Barclaycard, Paypal, NatWest, Barclays, Lloyds, and TSB are trademarks of their respective owners.
BankStmt is safe. We happily submit BankStmt to any third party independent tests. It includes configurable proxy settings so that you can test it yourself on any home network using freely downloadable industry-standard tooling (Fiddler2 on Windows). If you want to test it yourself you can always look at the activity logs of your own local wireless network when your device is on wifi to establish that no other hosts than those required are being accessed.
All data is stored encrypted to AES-256. Like PassBx, the full decryption key is not stored on your device, so your details are safe. 3 consecutive failed logins will destroy all data on the device, should your device fall into the wrong hands. If this happens accidentally, you will need to re-register all of your accounts, and historical statement data will be lost.
No communication is made to any other service than your bank - there is no server part of this application - communication occurs between your android device and your bank only, over the normal HTTPS connection that any web browser uses. Each account you set up also has a "Restricted To" setting, which is used as a host-based white-list. These white-lists are pre-configured when you set up a new account for the currently supported banking providers (changing them will cause account refresh to fail).
Accounts may be bookmarked, and the main view filtered for quick and easy access to the statements that matter.
Auto-synchronisation can be enabled on login and on schedule. However, daily scheduled synchronisation requires your passphrase to decrypt the login details and retrieve data. Scheduled synchronisation represents a security risk - and you will be required to accept security warnings when enabling it. If you do not choose to enable it, (and we understand why you wouldn't) only the most recent transactions are retrieved, so we recommend you log in and refresh at least once every few days, or gaps may appear in your statement history.
BankStmt has been 10 years in the making (the idea was born in 2002, but technology has been somewhat slow to catch up), so we think it's worth the price of a coffee. If you do too, please purchase the paid-for version.
Please send any requests for additional banking providers, questions, problems or feature requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via twitter: @passbx
We would also request that before posting a negative review that you contact us via email - as we would be delighted to address any issues or concerns that you may have.