There are 4 different options to choose from:
LULLABIES: The app will play a selection of lullabies to get your baby to sleep
WHITE NOISE: The app will play a soothing white noise, this is great to fall asleep to whether its for your baby or yourself.
NATURE SOUNDS: The app will play sounds of the forest. Great to sleep to an very relaxing.
OWN MUSIC: The app will play a selection (made by you) of music that you have on your phone / tablet.
You have the option to play the music indefinitely (until you decide to stop it) or you can set a timer. If you set the timer for 20 minutes the app will automatically stop after 20 minutes and so on.
When the music / sounds are playing your phone / tablet screen will show a soothing animation. This is especially useful if you are leaving the phone in your childs room as it acts as a night light whilst they fall asleep.
This app has been downloaded over 500,000 times, with great reviews. We make regular updates to the app to make sure that you always have a bug free experience.
The app was designed whilst our own children were babies, and tested on them :) If you want a sleepy baby then download this app
Featured in the many digital newspapers in Spain: ABC, Expansion, ADN, Que!, El Android Libre, Xataka, Computer Hoy, etc.
No double check. And definitely no blue double check. So simple as that :)
No need to remove the internet connection or be in offline mode, you can hide your WhatsApp status with internet while reading your messages.
You can safely read your WhastApp messages with our application. Your friends will never know you read them. Whenever you want, just open WhatsApp to be able to reply as usual. Only at that point, when you open Whatspp, you will leave our Incognigo mode, so your friends will see the blue double check. They will not know you already read them before. It works too with hide last seen whatsapp.
Is it not pretty cool? No read receipts, no blue check marks, no check ticks, no blue ticks or last seen conection
As users, we thought having all your friends know when exactly you connected into WhatsApp, and even worse, when exactly you read your messages, is just too much. We're developers, too. So we built an app for that! For no blue double tick or blue double check o chulitos azules o doble chulos azules.
This is what I always do now: read my messages in Incognito mode, and go to WhatsApp when I'm ready to reply. Pretty simple.
WHITE NOISE MACHINE
The white noise machine generates six continuous loop, high quality, soothing white noise sounds, including:
- White Noise
- Waves Crashing
- Crickets Chirping
The white noise machine comes with a sleep timer that allows you to turn off the white noise machine independent of the night light. The sound will continue to play even if you shut off your screen.
Turn your phone screen into any imaginable color with the night light. Night light options include the ability to rotate between various colors and also to include a digital clock on the night light screen. The night light’s sleep timer allows you to turn the night light on and off independent of the white noise machine.
This includes various white noise sounds such as TV noise,hair dryer,vacuum cleaner,rainfall,ocean wave,water stream and shh sound.
These will help your baby relax and better sleep.
1.Soothing your baby with various white noise sounds.
- White noise sound
- TV noise
- Hair dryer
- Vacuume clear
- Ocean wave
- shh sound
- Water stream
- and lullabies
- Sound shutoff timer (fades volume to silence)
2. Peek-a-boo time with cute characters!
- 7 cute characters are provided.
- You can choose auto mode or manual mode.
3.Sweet and ambient lullabies for baby and parents.
4.Focus on play
- Black/white and color baby focus images are supported.
- You can choose auto mode or manual mode.
Multitasking and Retina display support
○ Full Background audio support!
WHY BABIES LOVE WHITE NOISE?
Babies love white noise. Let’s start with looking at it from baby’s perspective. They’ve just spent their entire life in the womb. And the womb is deafeningly loud. It is just slightly less loud than a lawnmower. Loud is normal to a baby. Life outside the womb is uncomfortably quiet. White noise sounds like “home” to a baby.
All babies, ALL, should have loud white noise when they sleep all the time until they are at least 1. White noise is hands down the most effective, easiest to implement, inexpensive sleep aid for babies. It is also the sleep aid that parents most frequently DON’T use or they don’t use it CORRECTLY. I’ve had parents tell me they don’t want to use white noise because they are afraid their baby will become addicted. Or they don’t want to have to invest in a $70 white noise machine from the Sharper Image catalog. Or they think they are using white noise, but whatever device they are using barely makes enough noise to drown out a library whisper (yes I’m talking about you sleepy sheep – these don’t work, please don’t buy one).
White noise is hands-down the best and easiest thing you can use to help you and your baby sleep better.
- White noise reduces stress in babies.
- White noise helps babies sleep.
- White noise helps babies cry less.
- White noise reduces the risk of SIDS.
- White noise will help YOU sleep.
- White noise is easy to wean off of.
HELP US MAKE IT BETTER!
We want to hear your feedback! Please send us your suggestions via email.
or visit our web site.
Shusher allows for setting:
- Sensitivity. This sets the sensitivity at which Shusher is triggered. Low means triggered at low noises, high means only louder noises will trigger Shusher. The Calibrate button will show how loud the incoming noises are.
- Delay. The time whithin which the next noise should be received before playing a sound. A delay time of zero will play the sound immediately.
- Play sound. Select the sound that shoud be played (even a user-recorded sound) from the list of sounds.
- Play time. The time the sound should be payed.
- Volume. The volume at which the sound should be payed. By dragging the volume seekbar, the currently selected sound will be played at the selected volume.
- Airplane mode. This can be set in order not to play any other device sound while switched on.
Shusher allows for recording your own sounds that should be played when triggered. Unwanted sounds can be removed from the list. Shusher comes with 3 standard sounds that can be played:
- Train. This is a standard 'white noise' of a train riding over tracks.
- Lullaby. A standard lullaby.
- Shhh. The SHHHH sound.
To record your own sound, select Recordings from the menu. The recordings window will open. Enter a new name for the sound and press record. The default soundrecorder will appear where you may save the wav file. The wav file will appear in the list of sounds. By selecting a sound from the list, the sound will be played. The selected sound can be deleted by pressing the delete button.
If one of the standard sounds has been deleted from the list, a restart of Shusher, or and orientation change will copy them back to the list
Each time Shusher is switched on, it keeps a log of all the triggers it receives, until it is switched off. This allows for a parent or pet owner to see if and how many times Shusher received a trigger and played a sound. The log can be seen by selecting Log in the menu.
If you find an original application (other than for babies or pets) for Shuser, please let us know about it by posting it here.
The Mood Light can be used as a glow light, chakra light, lava lamp, glow stick, meditation light, baby night light or whatever you like.
Baby Monitor is an app that helps you in watching your baby even when you are not around. If your baby is asleep and you are in another room, the baby monitor will detect if your baby is crying and alert you by a call or a text message.
The following features are supported in this version:
✓ A baby alarm which either text or calls you when the baby is crying (with customizable sensitivity)
✓ Image surveillance - take a picture of your baby if the alarm is triggered and sent it to another phone
✓ A sleep diary which allows you to take notes and see how long time your baby has been sleeping
✓ Tips on how to get your baby to sleep and other useful facts
✓ Sends a warning text message if battery is getting low
If you discover any bugs or problems please write to email@example.com and we'll try to fix them before next release.
Keywords: baby, babyalarm, babymonitor, alarm, monitor, babyfacts, baby tips, sound, diary, surveillance, nanny, phone, babyphone, children, sleep, sleeping
Just turn lullaby to your baby and you will see, how your baby will fall asleep to her strong infant sleep. You no longer need to sing to your baby. Now, this will make your phone.
The sleep timer will turn off the lullaby after the child fell asleep. This means that you don't need to keep wait when the child is asleep. You can set the timer and go to sleep yourself.
25 best lullabies will help your baby sleep.
Control is so simple that a 2-years-old kid can use this application by himself.
It provides you with the ability to choose between having a fixed color of choice or a list of color transition, and let the colors shift automatically.
You can adjust color saturation, opacity, and transforms your phone's full screen into a colour changing mood or ambient light.
For best effect, use Living Colors in a dark place, like your bed room or in a social night out.
Living Colors can help you to sleep at night. Just set the countdown sleep timer to 5, 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes to turn off your screen after the specified time.
Please feel free to make suggestions, report bugs or send feature request via email.
Leave feedback and rate the app here in Market.
Living Colors use Internet only to get Ads.
If you want a Ad free version, please get de Pro version at http://goo.gl/xfRTz6.
* Italian (soon)
* Spanish (soon)
* Chinese (soon)
* Korean (soon)
For other languages, please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contribute at https://www.localize.im/v/fj
So like you I heard that baby soothing sounds were a great way to help your baby drift off to sleep. I was given CDs and DVDs but that wasn't always convenient or portable. I thought, wouldn't it be great to have something on my phone or tablet.
After looking in the play store and testing a number of different apps, none were suitable, they all had something wrong with them that I didn't like
• App size too big.
• Sound just cut suddenly when finished (I don't know about you, but my little one would wake straight up if the sounds were stopped and he hadn't gone into a deep enough sleep meaning I had to start the whole process again!)
• Boring backgrounds.
• Complicated or cumbersome.
• Not the right sounds to make my baby go to sleep.
• Clearly built by someone who has never had a baby or one in a long time.
• And so on…
Being a programmer I decided to write my own little app which addressed all these issues and has been working perfectly for me. I then passed it onto a few of my friends who had children recently and they love it too, sending their little one to sleep with none of the aggravation that the other apps gave them.
So I thought that I would pass the app onto everyone else so that it can help you too :)
Here are some of the benefits below:-
• Small app size.
• Simple menu and options for quick and easy access.
• Option for countdown timer (which you can choose how long) or continuous sound.
• Option for fading sound – the closer the countdown timer gets to zero the quieter the volume gets.
• The best sounds to get you baby to calm down or fall asleep (more can be added just let me know what you would like).
• Fun little animated character for when sound is playing.
Some of the sounds included are:-
• White Noise – This simulates the sound in the womb and can be very reassuring to your little one (this is my boys and my favourite sound).
• Heartbeat – Again a sound your baby will have heard constantly in the womb making them feel more secure.
• Washing Machine – Believe it or not the noise does help.
• The Ocean, Running Water, A Stream, A Waterfall – These calming sounds may not help you (it made me want to run to the toilet, but it certainly helped my little one calm down and go to sleep).
• Hair Dryer, Vacuum Cleaner – Another popular one which helps with sleeping and also save the motor in your electrical items!
• And a few more…
If you have any requests that you would like to see or come across any problems, please do not hesitate to ask (either through the contact me in my app or the contact developer link below) and I will quickly respond and see how I can help.
**** Version 1.1.4 ****
Added new sounds for more choice such as Forest, Rain & Whale.
Increased the sound of some of the quieter sounds like the heartbeats.
Choose one of 14 best and most effective baby white noise sounds, start timer and your kids will enjoy the best white noises. Daily playing can greatly increase the effect!
Help your baby relax, stop crying, and sleep better. Includes perfectly looped sounds that your baby will love. This sleep aid has been recommended to soothe children and is perfect for nap time and bedtime.
White Noise Baby has so many great features, requested from parents like you, for your infant child to enjoy!
○ The best 14 white noise sounds to help babies, children, and kids sleep better
○ Play, Pause, Stop buttons
○ Relaxing star and cloud animation while playing music
○ Picture animation for each white noise
○ Endless mode
○ Timed mode (5,10,20,30, 60 minutes auto stopping)
○ More Free Kids games integrated (piano, drum, firework)
○ High resolution graphics compatible with HD tablets and mobiles!
★Included White noise Sounds:
- Car Ride Inside
- Hair Dryer Sound
- Vacuum Cleaner
- TV No Signal
- Under Shower
- Fireplace Noise
- Lake at Night
- Light Raining
- Train Effect
- Wind Sound
- Fan Noise
- Beach Waves
- Kitchen Blender
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and use very low volume for playing.