FSB Mobile Banking is FREE** to all First State Bank customers.
**There is no fee from First State Bank. See your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply
With a quick touch, you can view account balances, transaction history, initiate account transfers, pay bills and locate any of our ATMs our banking centers throughout Southern Ohio.
First State Bank Mobile Banking supports all account types including checking, certificates-of-deposits, loans and lines-of-credit. However, in order to access to our mobile banking features, you must first have an approved First Click Online Banking account established with First State Bank. For more details, contact us at 937-695-0331 or visit us at www.fsb4me.com.
There is NO fee from First State Bank, however connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
At First State Bank, you're at home with us...even on the go!
• View your balance
• View account activity
• Transfer funds between your First State Bank accounts
• Make a check deposit
• Deactivate your debit card
• Access Bill Pay
• Manage security alerts
• Set account nicknames and preferences
• Locate a branch or ATM
• Contact our Customer Service
• Share our app with friends and family
More features are coming soon!
Security is our priority. Rest assured that your personal information is kept safe!
You can contact us at 1-806-396-5521 if you have any questions about the First State Bank Mobile App or the self-service registration process.
Welcome to First State Bank. Welcome to First Class Banking!
Bank on the go with First State Bank's Mobile Banking. This free banking app offers quick access for managing your bank accounts. Check your balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs and bank locations with just a touch. Use your current internet banking login information to start banking today.
•Check Account Balances
•Transfer funds between FSB accounts
•Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
*Must be an Internet Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our bank locations and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
First State Bank Corporate Headquarters
801 E California St
Gainesville TX 76240
Phone – 940-665-1711
Website – www.f-s-b.com
First State Bank (MI)
FSB Mobile Banking from First State Bank (in southeastern Michigan) lets you securely manage your accounts on-the-go from virtually anywhere, anytime, from the palm of your hand.
Download our free Android App and have the ability to:
• Check current available balances¹
• View transaction history¹
• Transfer funds¹
• Deposit checks from your smartphone2
• Locate a First State Bank Branch/ATM
• Locate a surcharge-free Allpoint ATM
FSB Mobile Banking applies industry best practices with regards to security and has been assessed against industry security criteria by a number of independent system security experts. FSB Mobile Banking offers security safeguards such as authentication for every interaction with any FSB Mobile Banking component; 128-bit encryption; fraud mechanisms such as transaction validation and transaction reconciliation processes; protection against malicious attacks; and full audit capabilities.
FSB Mobile Banking is free². To use FSB Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in Online Banking. Visit www.thefsb.com/onlinebanking if you are not already enrolled.
¹ Balances, transactions and transfers are not available on all accounts
² While FSB Mobile Banking is a free service, your phone provider may charge for data usage
FAST, SECURE and FREE*, FSCB’s Mobile Banking App is available to all First State Community Bank online banking customers. Access your FSCB accounts using your existing online banking username and password.
*Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
•Check account balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Pay bills and schedule payments
•Locate Financial Centers and surcharge-free ATMs using the GPS provided by your device
•Manage SMS Alerts
•View e-Statements and so Much More
First State Community Bank - Farmington Main
201 E Columbia Street
Farmington, MO 63640
Member FDIC – Equal Housing Lender
Western State Bank is an employee-owned, community-focused bank, offering superior full-banking services, investments, real estate financing to personal and business customers, as well as nationwide equipment financing services. Western State Bank’s primary bank locations are in the North Dakota and Arizona.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.westernbanks.com/files/PrivacyNotice.pdf.
Bank on the go with First State Bank of Illinois Mobile Banking App. Manage your accounts from your mobile phone when it’s convenient for you. The First State Bank of Illinois Mobile Banking App combines the benefits of Internet banking with the power of AndroidTM phones, providing quick access to account information.
The First State Bank of Illinois Mobile Banking App is fast, convenient and free and allows users to:
• Check account balances
• See recent activity
• View transaction history
• Transfer money between accounts
• Locate and get directions to ATM and branch locations using GPS
• Deposit checks by taking a picture of the front and back of the check
• To use the First State Bank of Illinois Mobile Banking App, you must be a First State Bank of Illinois Online Banking user. The First State Bank of Illinois Mobile App allows you to access your accounts using your existing First State Bank of Illinois Online Banking username and password. To register for Online Banking, please visit www.FirstStateIL.com.
First State Bank of Illinois protects your financial information from unauthorized users using:
• Security questions to verify your identity
• Secure login with user name and password
• Advanced encryption technology
• No transmission of complete account numbers
Get free access to your account wherever you are with Mobile Banking from First Tennessee. It’s on-the-go convenience that keeps you connected.
• Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
• Check your account balances
• Transfer funds between eligible accounts at any time
• Pay bills, see payments made, or cancel payments
• View recent transactions
• View offers for your eligible debit and credit card
• Find the nearest First Tennessee ATM or financial center
• Convenience – Bank wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills or even cancel a payment
• Support – A dedicated mobile specialist is just a quick call away
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
How to Get Started
Simply download the app, and use your Banking Online credentials to log in. The first time you access the app, you’ll simply include your mobile phone number. And you’re ready to begin banking on-the-go.
The Bank of the West app provides secure access to your accounts allowing you to manage your finances from virtually anywhere. Available to all registered Online Banking customers.
The app lets you get a peek at your balances without signing in, deposit checks by taking a picture, add payees and pay bills in seconds, monitor account activity, transfer funds between your accounts, and find the nearest ATM or branch.
Download the app to your phone and sign in with your Online Banking username and password.
• Quick Balance: Using the new Quick Balance setup screen you can select up to 5 eligible accounts that you want to keep an eye on. The Account nicknames and balances will display when you drag on the “gripper” from the login screen. To opt-in for the Quick Balance feature, you must log in to the app, go to the “More” menu and turn on Quick Balance. You always have the ability to disable this feature from the “More” menu.
• Mobile Deposit: Take a picture of the front and back of an endorsed check to make a deposit, avoiding trips to the branch or ATM.
• Bill Pay: You can now manage your bill payments entirely from the mobile app. No need to log into Online Banking to set up payees. Just scan your bill stub or search for a payee by entering the first few letters of the company’s name. Confirm the information returned by the system and pay the bill. As always, you can view or modify previously scheduled payments as well.
• Account Transfers: Quickly move money between your Bank of the West accounts.
• ATM and Branch Locator: Find Bank of the West locations near you, near an address, or within a specific ZIP code.
• Mobile PIN: Reduce typing errors and login faster by entering a unique numeric PIN instead of your password.
Mobile Banking Security:
• No confidential information or account numbers are ever stored on your mobile device.
• Industry standard data encryption to protect your banking transactions.
• Login information verification required after five minutes of inactivity.
• Device can be blocked from accessing mobile banking if lost or stolen.
The Bank of the West App is available to download at no cost. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
Access your account information on-the-go!
It’s easy, convenient, secure, and FREE* for First State Bank of the Florida Keys customers.
- Check account balances and pending items in real-time
- View, search, and sort transaction history
- View and approve online and mobile transactions
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills (fees may apply)
- Deposit checks (fees may apply)
- Access commercial transactions (fees may apply)
- View statements, checks, and deposit slips
- Manage email, text, and phone alerts
- Send and receive secure messages
- Request address change
- Request stop payment
- Reorder checks
- Enjoy a unified look across all devices
- Access as a mobile-only user
- View ATM and Branch locations and information
- Call us
- And much more!
First State Bank of the Florida Keys customers must enroll in Online Banking to use the KeysBank Mobile App. To enroll, simply log on to KeysBank.com and complete the secure enrollment form. Once activated, your login ID and password will remain the same for online and mobile banking.
* Standard phone, data, and messaging rates apply.
First State Bank of the Florida Keys. Member FDIC.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Schedule one time payments
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the Android's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
This application is free to download and makes it easy for you to bank on the go!
Once you've created a secure passcode for logging on, you'll have access to:
* Manage multiple prepaid accounts
* View Balance
* View transactions
* Suspend or reactivate cards
* Manage alerts
* Request balance or information via text messages
* Add Funds (Companion Card Only)
Checking account balances
View recent transactions
Transfer money between your accounts
Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
Text Messaging available for:
BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At First State Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to First State Bank Online Banking. For more information about First State Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.fsbathens.com
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in First State Bank Online Banking at www.fsbathens.com. If you are already enrolled, proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install First State Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your iPhone.
STEP THREE: Sign in to First State Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and pass phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• Add additional phones
• Change your phone number
• Select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• Assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• Set a different time zone
For more information contact us at 903 676-1900 or visit our website at www.fsbathens.com
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs. You can search by zip code or address.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
Keywords FirstState Bank, Lineville, Clay County, Ashland, First State Bank, Wedowee, firststatedirect