Check your accounts, pay bills, transfer money and quickly get in touch with a FirstBank representative.
Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
•Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in.
•Check balances on your accounts and loans.
•Add, delete, and update billers.
TAKE CARE OF TRANSACTIONS:
•Transfer money between FirstBank accounts.
•Schedule a payment on an existing FirstBank loan.
FIND A REAL-LIFE FIRSTBANK:
•Locate one of our over 115 branches.
•Call, text or e-mail us.
*FirstBank is a regional bank found in Colorado, California and Arizona. If you don’t see an orange cube on your bank statements, you’re probably a member of a different First Bank, and this app will not work for you.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
Install the application on your Android to:
- Access your account, balances and transactions
- View checks images
- Access account statement*
- Perform account transfers
- Search for Branches and ATMs
- Perform stop payments
* Requires downloading a PDF Reader application
• View your account balances and transaction activity on the go!
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, amount, and transaction details!
• Search and Sort — Find the exact transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes!
• Make transfers with ease between your First Bank accounts.
BILL PAY CONVENIENCE
• Schedule payments and pay bills instantly from your mobile device
• Find the nearest First Bank ATM or branch by entering the zip code or address of the area you want to search. A list of the nearest ATMs and/or branches showing the address and driving distance will be provided based on the location information you enter.
The First Bank App is FREE to download, although your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Any fees associated with transactions will be identified during usage.
© 2013 First Banks, Inc. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.