The FishDonkey App allows you to create and run fishing tournaments on your mobile phone. The flexibility of FishDonkey makes it easy to run all types of tournaments in multiple formats. Large or small, catch and release or weigh-in tournaments, the app to use is FishDonkey.
Conservation is an important and often ignored aspect of tournament fishing. Not only do we enable our users to run fun and exciting fishing tournaments, but we also help conserve the fishery on your local lakes.
The app includes:
● Online payment, online registration.
● Live leaderboards that update throughout the day.
● Fish verification and photo validation through the FishDonkey app.
● Cheating/fraud prevention tools.
● A Google map that provides directions to your tournament.
● A website that you can use to promote your tournament.
● Access to a growing list of participants and sponsors.
● Flexible tournament creation that allows you to customize your tournament.
The FishDonkey app has lots of built in options to help you create and run a tournament just the way you want. Create a variety of tournament options such as biggest fish, largest stringer of fish, grand slam, multispecies tournaments, wildcard, or custom categories. You can be very creative with your own category with contest such as most spots on a fish, prettiest picture, smallest fish, strangest catch, etc. You can run a tournament anywhere and anyplace. Specify any length of time, an hour, a month, maybe even a year… easily define and manage the start and end dates.
● Works well even without an internet connection.
● Prevents cheating in catch and release tournaments.
● Send any participant (or all) messages by email, text, or phone call from the app.
● Enter your sponsors, prizes, rules, tournament photos and other details.
● You can define multiple divisions for children, kayak, boat fishing, angler, co-angler,
It is free to create a tournament, fishermen pay a small processing fee when they join.
It is possible to create a tournament that includes a free division (example, for kids) and you can even run a free tournament for all participants if you choose not to collect any payments.
● Large and small real world fishing tournaments
● Works well for ice fishing tournaments or boat tournaments
● Online tournaments
● Tournaments with partners
● Tournament with Angler and Co-angler divisions
● Also works well for:
○ Fishing clubs that run a monthly tournament.
○ Resorts that want to run a fun contest for their guests.
○ A group of friends that fish in different parts of the state or country.
○ A town that wants to challenge a rival town to a fishing challenge, each on their