Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
Please note that the inventions from this game is a part of the inventions in the collection Pettson’s Inventions Deluxe!
- All-in-all there are 27 inventions, some easier, some a bit harder!
- Choose to play with or without fake objects to adjust the difficulty level
- Choose whether Pettson and Findus should speak English, Swedish or German
"Pettson's Inventions is a great series of fun contraption games. The cooperative play, VS mode, and the large number of puzzles make the Deluxe version the best of them all." www.geekswithjuniors.com
"Excellent educational game of creativity, engineering and skill that stretches the imagination!" www.ipadfamily.com.au
Containing most inventions from Pettson's Inventions 1 and 2 for a smashing total of 66 stages including 6 completely new.
Help old man Pettson and his cat Findus build their amazing inventions! Which of the objects should be included and where do they fit in the machinery? Drag and drop the parts to their right spot and watch the invention go! A fun and pedagogic app that teaches logic and stimulates creativity for children of all ages.
- Compete against a friend or the clock in VS mode.
- A massive 66 ingenious inventions to solve!
- 6 brand new tricky inventions!
- New co-op friendly layout.
- Get help from visual instructions (optional).
- Possibility to increase difficulty by including fake parts in the inventions.
- Voices in English, German and Swedish.
- No in-app purchases.
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
No other crossword puzzle app has this many features!
Free daily and weekly crossword puzzles from your favorite sources. Two weeks of archives are available to download past puzzles.
• Ask a Friend for help
• Search Google for help
• Hide/Show errors
• Reveal a letter, word or the whole puzzle
• Daily, world-wide competition with virtual trophies
• View elapsed time
Setting options include:
• See your ranking compared to others for each puzzle completed
• Auto download today's puzzles when starting the app
• Show the number of letters in the answer on a clue line
• Show timer
• Double tap to zoom
• Lock screen orientation
• Select a key board layout
• Enter & space changes direction rather than moving to next clue
• Full screen: Hides the notification bar
• Snap to current word: Toggles the auto-scrolling of the play board to the current play position
• Scroll to clue: Toggles the auto-scrolling to the selected clue in the clue list mode
• Movement style: Select what happens when you type past the end of a word
• Skip filled boxes: Toggles the skipping of filled boxes when you enter a new letter
Top Crossword Puzzles PREMIUM features an additional 200+ puzzles each month for $1.99 per month (less than 1 cent per puzzle!). Premium users have access to all archives (some puzzles available back to 2009).
This app includes the option to accesses additional content and features after purchasing a subscription.
Non-premium users: This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
Please rate our app in the Google Play store.
We are operated by SplashPad Mobile, a top Android app developer. Your app experience is important to us. If you encounter any problems or issues, email email@example.com for a direct response.
Slide the letter tiles into place to solve the puzzle in the shortest amount of time, but watch out, mistakes will increase your final score.
Fun letter tiles and a friendly touch interface allows exciting play for all ages. An extensive word list will challenge the most savvy crossword enthusiast; while tile placement and animation will entertain preschoolers.
With years of new puzzle possibilities, expanding your vocabulary and exercising your brain can now be a fun activity enjoyed anywhere.
An addictive little must-have for every stolen moment!
IS YOUR BRAIN ACTIVE?
Sharpen Your Brain with 4 brain training games that will analyze your memory, concentration, reaction and accuracy abilities. Track your performance and watch your stats rise as you improve your mental skills each time you play. Compare scores with your friends.
Test your brain in 4 areas : Memory, Focus, Reaction and Accuracy (More tests coming soon...).
* You may post your results to global scoreboard and compare with other player from all over the world.
Word Rocket is a word finding game with a twist. You have a limited amount of time to create the words from available letters, each letter has a specific amount of uses (from 1 to 3) and every time you use the word its count decreases. The used letters don't have to be adjacent, you can use them from any position in any order. Each word will give you points and time to survive a little longer.
- innovative word finding game with interesting additions
- great visual appeal and graphics
- great challange to survive longer
- highscores and statistics
- available for both Phones and Tablets
Get ready for WORD SEARCH PUZZLES - the top FREE word search game from makers of Wordathon : Blacklight Studios.
Increase your vocabulary and have fun doing it with this addictive word search game with twists and turns
★ Different themes and categories for your different moods!
★ With over 20000 words, you will never get a word repeated in Word Search
★ Unlimited and Non-repeating word search puzzles for you to solve
Do check Global scoreboard, so you can compare your Word Search score with other players.
Forget the pen and paper - You'll never run out of puzzles with WORD SEARCH PUZZLES!
WARNING: Playing this game may challenge your brain and improve your brain power