The LanguageLesson app provides a framework for presenting language lessons that you or anyone else creates. What would you like to teach - French, Mandarin, or how about Klingon for you sci-fi folks out there? It's all up to you. You can create language lessons, or you can take language lessons that someone else created.
Language lessons can be composed of text, audio and video.
The app does not come with language lessons installed. But after installing the app you can download demo lessons of Turkish and Japanese lessons to see how the app functions. The lessons show how lessons can be presented using text with audio, just audio, or video.
Some of the options used for presenting text with audio lessons are (using the Turkish demo lessons):
1. Turn the associated audio for the text on or off
2. Play the Turkish audio phrase before or after playing the English (or don't play the English audio at all).
3. Display the English language text before or after the Turkish text.
4. With the English text display is turned off, tap on the Turkish text phrase to have the English equivalent displayed.
5. Change the text size as needed to make reading easier.
Lessons can include different speakers for a conversation. The text is displayed with different background colors to differentiate the speakers.
See http://fisincorporated.com/language-lesson/ for more information on creating your own language lessons and how to install them.