Our workouts are written by women, for women!
We’ve combined our female geared workouts with our passion for education and love of body positivity in our monthly workout program.
Whether you workout at home or in the gym, whether you’re advanced or just beginning, this program will help you become the best version of yourself!
- Upper and lower body resistance training
- High intensity interval training
- Core strengthening circuits
- Two of Nicole Mejia’s famous Butt+Legs workouts each week!
- Focus train 2-3 upper body muscle groups each week
- Total body fat burn with 2 Plyometric + Abs workouts every week
Increase total body strength, power, stamina, and explosiveness with our plyos + abs workouts.
Build lean muscle mass in the lower body while maintaining a feminine physique.
- Access workouts offline
- Step-by-step exercise visuals
- Expanded descriptions for beginners
- Recommended equipment and resistance breakdowns
- Track your progress
- Share your workout progress and photos on social media
- Follow our recommended workout schedule or go at your own pace!
Explore plant-based nutrition with the Plant-Based Power-Up: a 5 week nutrition plan complete with weekly menus, grocery lists, and meal prep guides. This plan is not individualized for each user.
The Fit&Thick App is offered as a 7 day free trial and then will continue as a subscription length of one month and billed at $12.99/mth USD. Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions lengths will auto-renew each month for a one month period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the $12.99/mth USD renewal. Subscriptions to the Fit&Thick app may be managed by yourself as a user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. There will be no cancellation of a current subscription during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a user purchases a subscription for the one month renewal period"