We will support this product long term and add more features!
This product does not display Ads!
✔ High resolution graphics
✔ Redesigned (modern) app navigation
✔ New theme with slim frame (previous still selectable)
✔ New Unit Mode 1V:H common in engineering
✔ Rooftop Mode now labelled :12
✔ Two optional features as in app purchases: Camera mode and Relative Angle
According to wikipedia: An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation or inclination of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as a tilt meter, tilt indicator, slope alert, slope gauge, gradient meter, gradiometer, level gauge, level meter, declinometer, and pitch & roll indicator.
-Roll Pitch indicator
-Warning/Alarm Zones with visual/audible alarms
-Colour Theme Selection
-Auto Screen Orientation
-Screen Orientation lock/unlock
-Screen Orientation locking on Calibration
-Keeps Screen On
-Requires no unnecessary permissions
More to follow (check out our facebook page below)
This application will be supported long term and we will keep introducing new features. Please rate/review the app to give encouragement and direction to the development. Do contact us either by email or on our facebook page if you have any bugs/criticisms/suggestions.
Post suggestions and feature requests at our facebook page:
Coarse Location (network): To obtain location to enable conversion of Magnetic Heading to True Heading.
Camera: For camera inclinometer view. Under development.
Keywords: Inclinometer / Clinometer / Compass / Magnetic Compass / Car Clinometer / Tilt Meter / Slope Gauge / Gradient Meter / Level Meter / Wasserwaage / 水平仪 / レベルメーター / измеритель уровня / مستوى متر / antas ng metro / indicateur de niveau / nivå meter / medidor de nivel / Bubble level / Spirit level
Upgrade for Android 1.6 has been solved! Should now work on Droid.
Each tool is easily accessible at the tap of your fingers. No complicated menus, no switching between windows - everything is right there, on a single screen.
Electronic Multitool features:
- Spirit Level - to measure alignment accurately
- Surface Level - for flat surfaces
- Protractor - measure the angle by moving the pin
- Ruler - you can switch between inches and centimeters
- Caliper - when you need precise measurements of small objects
This is a high precision levelling tool with beautiful rendered graphics and smooth operation. It comes with several levelling modes for different tasks. The Inclinometer, Spirit level, and slope gauges are design for use with the device laying on its side. The bubble level is designed to measure levelness while laying on its back. It uses the hardware accelerometer and stream filtering to achieve an accuracy in the hundredths of a degree. Visit my website for more info.
ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER APPS
THAAD2, is a missile command inspired game where you need to stop missiles from reaching your base.
SL DIGISLATE, a digital clapboard designed with camera assistants in mind. Keep track of your takes with the built in shot log.
SL DIRECTORS VIEWFINDER, a digital version of the classic directors finder. Directors and cinematographers can use this app to compose shots in a variety of formats, cameras, and lenses.
Basic Tools convinced with 10 practical features:
-Sound level meter
With basic tools you can measure just about anything.
Basic Tools. An all-purpose application that makes your daily life easier.
It integrated 6 simple and useful tools into this app. Here is the list.
1. Ruler - for length
2. ProtractorⅠ(Touch) - for angle
3. ProtractorⅡ(Plumb) - for slope
4. ProtractorⅢ(Camera) - goniometer, clinometer
5. Surface level - for level
6. Thread pitch gauge - for screw, bolt, nut
* Pro version added Features :
- Protractor3, surface level.
- Multi-Touch mode
- Caliper mode
- Ruler Extension
- Architectural and Engineering Scales
- Various Tilt units
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
Includes many new features including setting your own warning angle, a selection of warning sounds, both landscape and portait mode support, and a whole range of vehicles to choose from. This includes Land Rover Defender, Discovery, Freelander, Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler, Mitsubishi Shogun, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Hummer, Toyota Landcruiser and Toyota Tacoma.
Do you need a professional app to accompany you during you navigation, then try this App!
"Navigation tools' app has 7 screens full of information:
1. Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a radar(including additional information).
2. Your current speed, battery level and battery temperature shown on a speedometer.
3. Your current altitude shown on as text, on a graph,and on a altitude chart.
4. A simple compass showing you your direction (Additional: Pitch and Roll).
5. Artificial Horizon
6. Inclinometer showing you the pitch and the roll of your car.
7. Proximity Alert (It alerts you when you are near a point of interest), Place Finder (A simple search engine for the Map), Place surfer (Showing you important information about a place picked by you).
New Tools will be added as soon as possible.
1. To increase the gps signal go outdoors!
2. To calibrate the compass just wave your phone in a figure of 8 motion.
Tags: radar, satellite, inclinometer, pitch, roll, compass, horizon, artificial, speedometer, speed, altimeter, altitude, tools, navigation, tool, gps, test, sensor.
You can hear from app reviewers and happy users:
"Not only are these tools functional, they're also gorgeous, with woodgrain and lighting effects that makes them seem straight out of Leonardo da Vinci's workshop." - O'Reilly Media, "Best iPhone Apps"
"Top 20 iPhone app in 2009" - Tribune Media
"Father's Day App for Your #1 Dad" - CNN
"Really handy and I like the style of the user experience a lot. I'm a picky user but I have to say these tools are nicely done and worth the price." -- our customer
There are 5 tools in this Carpenter tool kit:
- A plumb bob, the easiest way for you to verify the verticality of lines or walls
- A surface level, the best tool to level any flat surface
- A bubble level bar, exactly as you can see in carpenter tool kit shops, and more beautiful!
- A steel protractor, measuring angles from 0 to 180 degrees.
- A steel ruler, supporting both inches and centimeters. By swiping it left and right, the ruler is capable to measure things much longer than your Phone!
- Once calibrated, the plumb bob, surface level and level bar can also be used as an inclinometer/clinometer by reading the angles on the screen.
A few tips for better use of iHandy Carpenter:
- THE PLUMB BOB, SURFACE LEVEL AND BUBBLE LEVEL BAR
Calibrate it first before any serious usage!
- USE THE PLUMB BOB TO MEASURE THE VERTICALITY OF A WALL
Two ways to test the verticality of a wall:
1. Put your Phone back-to-back onto the wall you measure (Recommended).
If the shadow of the plumb bob is on X axis (y equals zero), it then indicates your wall is perfectly straight and vertical to the ground. Please note that in this way the reading of "x" does NOT have to be zero.
The back of Phone is not totally flat. But it's accurate enough just to use the flat part of your Phone.
2. Put one edge of your Phone on the wall you measure.
If the shadow of the plumb bob is on Y axis (x equals zero), it then indicates your wall is perfectly straight and vertical to the ground. Please note that in this way the reading of "y" does NOT have to be zero.
- HOW TO MEASURE THE SLOPE OF A SURFACE
A few ways to measure the slope of a surface:
1. Use the Surface Level (Recommended).
Put your phone onto the inclined surface (The edge of Phone should be in line with the slope direction of the surface. To verify this, just to check whether the reading of "y" is around zero).
The reading of "x" is the slope angle of the measured surface.
2. Use the bubble level bar
Put one edge or back of your Phone stick to the inclined surface (The edge of Phone should be in line with the slope direction of the surface).
The reading is the slope angle of the measured surface.
If the surface is almost vertical to the ground, we suggest that you use the plumb bob tool to measure the surface instead.
Please refer to "Help & Instructions" in iHandy Carpenter settings page
Geological strike, just like real clinometer, measure set to the bedding plane horizontally along the side of this body.
Dip measurement is different from the real clinometer.
Keeping the strike fixed position, lay this body on the surface of bedding plane.
On the screen at any time, you will see the value of the geological strike, dip and horizontal values.
When strike is resolved or dip is fixed, you can stop their measuring by pushing the button "FIX" at the bottom of the screen.
From Version1.1, by touching a lever top right of the screen, you can now also stop only strike measuring.
Track and share sun position (azimuth and elevation) anywhere in the world, on any date
Solar air heater calculator helps determine output in BTU or watts from a solar heater
Wirelessly connect to Okapi Solar Air Heater control systems for real time data viewing, data logging and much more!
You can now purchase Neutral Density filters directly from our website! http://www.greenhillenvirotechnologies.com/android-and-java-apps/purchase-light-filter-set
Solar and HVAC calculator:
Enter measured temperatures from Inlet and Outlet (°F or °C)
Enter measured wind speed from the outlet (FPM or m/s)
Enter dimensions of the outlet (inches or cm), diameter or rectangular
Select if equivalent diameter calculation (Huebscher) is required for rectangular outlets
Enter elevation or have the App calculate it automatically using GPS and an internet connection
Temperature rise between inlet and outlet
Output from the system in watts or BTU
The area of the Outlet
The airflow (CFM or m³/min)
The F value (specific heat of airflow mass), which is based on the elevation
Unit conversions are also available: convert between °F and °C, between cm and inches (including squares and cubes), convert between watts and BTU.
Share button to allow sharing to social media, email etc.
Sun position activity
Choose a location using GPS or the built-in Google map
Automatically determines the Timezone (internet connection required)
Or enter the timezone manually
Choose a date if you want a forecast or historical data
The app displays sunrise time, solar noon time and sunset time
The app displays the current azimuth and elevation of the sun
Use a slider to slide all the way from sunrise to sunset and watch the solar azimuth and elevation change as you alter time
Built-in compass (requires specific sensors and works best outside)
Shows you the pitch of the Android device. Great for measuring sloping angles!
All above output data can easily be shared via email, social media etc.
Specify level of detail in shared data via options
Estimate Sun strength (like a Radiometer or Pyrheliometer)
Uses light sensor on Android device to measure sun strength (irradiation) in watts/m² or BTUh/ft²
Toggle button to convert between watts/m² and BTUh/ft²
Share button available to send your data via email, social media, Bluetooth, Google cloud print, Google+, Facebook, etc
Okapi wireless system required for following features
Okapi real time data monitoring!
Connects Android device via Bluetooth to Okapi Solar Air heater control systems
Displays output for each connected heater: Inlet and Outlet temperatures in °C or °F, Temperature rise between inlet and outlet, fan speeds and thermal power output (kWh or BTUh)
While connected to Okapi system, app logs Okapi performance
Share Okapi real time data to email or social media such as Facebook
The app can be left running, while connected to an Okapi, system to log data
Database stores accurate hourly heating calculations
User ability to enter report queries and share reports for graphing or further analysis
Settings (for entry of detailed data regarding connected Okapi systems)
Detect elevation at the location of the solar heaters (GPS and internet required)
Calculates the F value (heat capacity of airflow mass) based on elevation
Set whether share data should be in detailed or basic form
Privacy option: Set whether or not you want to include your GPS location in share data
For each heater:
Name the heater
Set whether the outlet is round or rectangular
Enter the diameter, or width and height, of the outlet
Set whether equivalent diameter is required.
Enter the measured wind speed when the fan is running at 100% (FPM or m/s)
Enter the area of the collector's active surface area
Outlet area is then calculated for you, as is the Maximum airflow (in CFM or m³/min)
Convert between metric and imperial units
aTools - ONE APP MORE FUNCTIONS!
It is a collection of tools for everyday use and not.
This application has the intent to simplify the use of instruments collecting them in a single app, with many utilities and tools like a Swiss boxcutter or a collection of app for Android. Among the most popular tools include: Compass, Light, Calculator, Mirror, Convertotore Unit, Timer and much more comfortable as the ruler multitouch.
In addition aTools is CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT AND CONTINUOUS GROWTH.
Listed below are the tools present on aTools:
(Remember that not all devices support all of the tools listed, such as you will not find the Barometer on a device that does not have the pressure sensor)
• Light (torch)
• Calculator - Supported on all devices
• Timer - Supported on all devices
• Stopwatch - Supported on all devices
• Compass - Only devices with orientation sensor
• Level - Only devices with accelerometer
• Ruler (OK)
• G-Meter - Only devices with accelerometer
• EMF (OK)
• Lens (OK)
• Mirror - Only devices with anterior chamber
• Photodetector - Almost all devices
• Protractor - Sensor for rotation / orientation
• Notes VOICE AND TEXT
• Metal detector - Only devices with magnetometer
• Seismograph - Only devices with accelerometer
• Unit Converter - Supported on all devices
• Barometer (Beta)
• Sound Level Meter (Beta)
- Thermometer - Soon
- Inclinometer Jeep - Soon
• aTools supports Tablet.
• ATTENTION tools are only visible if there are sensors to handle them!
• IF YOU HAVE FOUND PROBLEMS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE TO SEND U.S. FEEDBACK OF USING THE KEY 'send email' on the PlayStore or write to app.softwares.it @ gmail.com or through the appropriate section within the application.
With GeoClino for Android you can measure strike and dip of a bedding plane in a single action.
Also, you can measure trend and plunge of a lineation at once.
You can record up to 500 data sets and plot data sets on the map.
* Measure strike and dip of a bedding plane.
* Measure trend and plunge of a lineation.
* Plot measure data on the map.
* Record up to 500 data sets(location, strike, dip, trend, plunge, etc.).
* Record pictures and voice data on the measuring location.
* Send data sets of csv or kml format by an E-mail.
* Record track data from GPS.
* Plot schmidt's net.
Use the following link to download the manual.
You can also try FREE Cool Bubble Level (Clinometer) app!
- Full HD support 1920x1200 without loss of quality
- No ADS
- Easy and quick calibration function
- Show angle or inclination
- Level or plumb angle measurements
- Surface level
- Units of measurement: 2 types of degrees and roof pitch :12
- Lock angle meter button
- Sound on bubble centered position for easier control
- X and Y axis switch mode (for some devices)
- Easy to use smart level tool
- Install on SD
Wiki - Angle meter lets you measure the angle or slope.
We will try to make the best spirit level for Android devices. If you'll get an error, please don't leave bad comment right away. Leave us a chance to fix it, send the error report and your comments. We are trying hard to make it work on every device.
With questions or suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crashdroid also includes a basic crush calculator and a clinometer. The clinometer uses your phone’s internal sensors to determine a compass direction, slope, and angle of a surface by simply setting your phone on the ground.
NOTE: Imperial units only (mph, fps).
NOTE: This software should be used only to confirm properly calculated results. The author assumes no liability for errors or improperly applied formulas.